NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket –The National Health Mission, which is a part of the Health and Family Welfare Department of the Karnataka Government, has announced the date of the Community Health Officer Recruitment Exam. For 1048 open positions, the NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date 2023 will soon be announced. According to the portal’s announcement, the NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 will be available for download on December 5, 2023.
Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in People group Wellbeing Official Hall Ticket 2023 can be downloaded using the Enlistment ID or Client ID and secret phrase, according to data. Nobody will be permitted to take the test without the Kar CHO Hall Ticket 2023, which serves as the primary evidence of your candidacy. Follow the steps below to obtain your Karnataka NHM CHO Admit Card 2023 from Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in.
NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023
We all know that the Karnataka Government’s National Health Mission put out a call for applications for 1048 Community Health Officer positions. A lot of people have already register to compete for these positions. If you are also a register applicant, please note that the Written Exam for further selection is schedule for 2023. In addition, the NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket for the 2023 competition will soon be accessible on Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in.
Candidates who are having difficulty finding the Karnataka CHO Admit Card 2023 will find the direct download link provide below for their convenience. You can simply use this link to get to the Hall Ticket page, where you can download the Admit Card. According to the notification, the written exam will have 80 questions and a maximum score of 100. Students should review the information in the following section, which includes information about the revised exam schedule.
NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 Details
|Exam Name||Karnataka Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Total Vacancies available||1048 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Community Health officer|
|Application Dates||Starting Soon|
|NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date 2023||February 2023|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
|Kar NHM CHO Admit Card 2023||10 Days Prior to Exam Date|
|Total Questions in Exam||80 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Check Also:- UP TGT PGT Admit Card
NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date 2023
The NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date in 2023 can be found in detail here. You should be aware that an online exam to hire Community Health Officers will be held in February 2023 by the government, and Hall Tickets will be given out by the end of January. All candidates will also be able to download their admit cards from Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in. To do so, they will need to provide fundamental information like their register email address and date of birth.
Karnataka NHM CHO Admit Card 2023
- The Community Health Officer Recruitment Exam will be held in February 2023.
- In order to download the Karnataka NHM CHO Admit Card 2023, candidates are eagerly awaiting its release.
- To obtain it for download, you can either go to Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in or click on the link provide below.
- You must use your email address, enter your date of birth, and enter your security code to download the 2023 Kar NHM CHO Admit Card.
- Candidates will not be permit entry into the examination room without an Admit Card.
Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2023
- The call for applications went out in January 2023, and candidates had until February 2023 to submit their applications online.
- The syllabus has been review by a large number of candidates who have register for the exam.
- We know that the exams will be online; As a result, please read the directions on the 2023 Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in Community Health Officer Hall Ticket.
- It’s important to know that the Admit Card will give you a Candidate ID and Password, which you can use to access the exam computer.
- All applicants should study the exam pattern below as there is still time to prepare for it.
Read Also:- NEET UG Exam Date
Karnataka CHO Exam 2023 Syllabus Details
- The online syllabus indicates that the Karnataka CHO Exam 2023 will have 80 questions.
- There will be twenty questions on the Nursing Skill Topic paper, each worth two marks.
- The remaining sixty questions, each of which will be worth one point, will cover a wide range of topics.
- These exam questions can be attempt for a total of one and a half hours.
- Therefore, a few of the most significant aspects of the Karnataka CHO Exam 2023 Syllabus Details are list here.
NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Pattern 2023
- The table above shows the NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Pattern for 2023.
- The NHM Karnataka CHO will be a goal type.
- In the paper, there will be a total of 80 questions.
- The skill test will be organize for 40 marks, and each question will carry 2 marks. The maximum mark for the paper will be 100. For the
- first 60 questions, each question will carry 1 mark.
- 90 minutes will be allotter for the NHM Karnataka CHO Exam.
Check Here:- TNOU Hall Ticket
How To Download NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023
If you’re planning to take the NHM Karnataka CHO exam in 2023, you’ll need to download your hall ticket to gain entry into the examination hall. The National Health Mission (NHM) Karnataka will release the hall ticket a few weeks before the exam date, so it’s important to know how to download it ahead of time. In this blog, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of downloading your NHM Karnataka CHO hall ticket, including where to find it and what information you’ll need to provide. Don‘t let anything stand in the way of your success, read on to learn how to secure your hall ticket and take the first step towards becoming a Certified Health Officer in Karnataka!
- Select the CHO Recruitment Link once Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in has been open.
- Second, you should look for the NHM CHO Admit Card Link and use it.
- Simply log in with your register email address and password to continue.
- Your name and other similar information will now be display on your Admit Card.
- Download the Hall Ticket and print it after reviewing each detail.
- You can obtain a NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 by following these guidelines.
Documents to be Carried along with Hall Ticket
The following documents should be brought with the NHM Karnataka CHO Admit Card by applicants. The following are the documents:
- NHM Karnataka CHO Admit Card 2023
- Photo Identity Proof
- Should have a recent cooler passport-size photograph.
- Should wear a face mask.
- Should also be carrying their own sanitizer.
NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 FAQ’S
On Which Date is NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 Coming?
Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 will be out by January 2023.
What are the details required to get the NHM Community Health Officer Exam Admit Card 2023?
NHM CHO Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded using Email ID and Date of Birth.
How many questions are asked in the CHO Recruitment Exam?
There are 80 Questions in the Exam asked for 100 Marks.
Related post :-
AP Police Hall Ticket 2023 Download
BPSC 68th Admit Card 2023 Download Exam Date