OSSC CGL Admit Card –The OSSC Gathering B, C Concede Card 2023 will be made accessible before very long on the authority site at ossc.gov.in by the Odisha Staff Determination Commission. To take the exam that will be held to fill 1338 positions, candidates must now download the OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023. You should know that the OSSC CGL Test Date 2023 was kept for a lot of time; Nevertheless, the test will now be given on March 26, 2023. To advance on this exam, you must answer at least 45% of the multiple-choice questions.
Only you will be permit to take the exam if you do not bring the ossc.gov.in Graduate Level Admit Card 2023. In order to score well on the written test, you should prepare well up until the day of the exam. You should use the OSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023 provide here to prepare for the exam. The entire procedure for downloading the Odisha SSC Group B, C Admission Letter 2023 can be found here, along with the direct link to it.
OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
It is common knowledge that the Odisha Staff Selection Commission is in charge of numerous recruitment examinations in the state and is one of the most significant boards in the state. The Consolidate Alumni Level Enlistment 2023 assessment is at present one of this board’s most significant ones. As part of this recruitment, there are 1338 open positions in Group B and Group C. For this position, numerous applicants who had been waiting for the exam date announcement applier.
The date for the Gathering B, C Compose Test has now been report, and it will happen on Walk 26, 2023. Furthermore, you ought to know that the OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 will be made accessible to you before long. One of its most important uses is the ability to take the exam with the help of an Admit Card. Important exam-relate details like the exam date, location, timings, instructions, and candidate information are also include in this document. You should confirm these particulars prior to taking the exam.
OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 Details
|Exam Name||OSSC CGL Examination 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||1338 Posts|
|Post Name||Group B and Group C Vacancies|
|Application Dates||Over on 15 December 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & DV|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|OSSC CGL Exam Date||26 March 2023|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
|OSSC Graduate Level Admit Card 2023||By 15 March 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Check Also:- TS Inter Hall Ticket
The government established the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). of Odisha as a statutory body in 1994 to conduct direct recruitment for Group-C and Group-B State cadre positions. This Commission conducts recruitments for more than 140 distinct cadres of posts and services within various government departments. Before moving to Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054, the Commission operated out of the OFDC building in Buxi Bazar, Cuttack, with a small staff of government department heads. from Odisha. The Chairman, aided by three Members, is in charge of the Commission.
They are governed by Rules governing their recruitment and terms of service, which are established by the government, and they are appointed by the government of Odisha. every once in a while. In terms of administrative and financial matters, the Commission is accountable to the General Administration & Public Grievance Department of the government. Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Under Secretary, Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Private Secretary, Establishment Officer, Section Officer, Assistant Section Officers, Statistical Assistant, Junior Assistants, Stenographers, Typists, and others support the Secretary as the office’s head. The Chairman has the authority to decide on issues related to the Commission’s successful execution of its mandate.
ossc.gov.in 2023 CGL Paper 1 & 2 Hall Ticket
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has previously issued a notice regarding the Combined Graduate Level, or CGL, exam. The OSSC CGL 2023 exam hall ticket will be available on October 1, 2022, according to the announcement. The OSSC CGL exam will be held to fill 233 Group-B state cadre positions in Odisha. Candidates will be shortlisted base on a written test and certificate verification.
The link for downloading the online Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2023 will be add to the official website. Get the Odisha SSC Group B Exam Admit Card 2023 PDF by clicking on the link to download the OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023. Additionally, the major exam details will be include in the Odisha Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023 call letter.
OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 Release Date
For all register candidates for Group B and Group C Vacancies, brief exam-relate information can be found in the preceding section. To inform you, the Ossc.gov.in Graduate Level Concede Card 2023 will be available by the 15th Walk 2023. You can get it by taking the exam and downloading it with some basic information from the official website. According to the notice on the official website, you are require to take the written exam on March 26, 2023. All candidates who pass the exam will be Calle to document verification rounds.
Read Also:- GSEB Admit Card
OSSC Group B, C Admit Card 2023 Download Link
- The Official Notification for Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card 2023 was made available to the public in November 2022.
- For Group B and C openings, online applications were accept from November 14 to December 14, 2022.
- The OSSC CGL Exam Date 2023 states that candidates have begun preparing for the written exam, which is schedule for March 26.
- The Admission Letter, a crucial document that authorizes you to take the exam, is now in the hands of candidates.
- To download the admit card, all applicants must use the ossc.gov.in login information and password.
OSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023
- In the CBT mode written exam, there will be two papers.
- Paper I takes one hour, 30 minutes, or 90 minutes, and Paper II takes one hour.
- There are a total of 100 questions, and each one is worth one point.
- There are 200 marks in total.
- There will be Objective Sort Inquiries with a negative stamping of 0.25 imprints deducte for each off-base response.
|Paper||Subjects||Duration||Total Marks & Questions|
|Paper-I||Mathematics & Reasoning||1 Hour 30 Minutes||100|
|Paper-II||Composite paper (Odia, English, GK & Computer Awareness)||1 Hour||100|
Odisha SSC Group B, C Admission Letter 2023
- First and foremost, you need to be aware that the official website contains the Written Exam Notice for the exam that will be held on March 26, 2023.
- Second, the Odisha SSC Group B, C Admission Letter 2023, which you will receive in a few days, must be brought with you.
- By visiting ossc.gov.in and entering your credentials, you can obtain the Call Letter.
- Find out what important information is on the exam, like the date, location, times, and instructions.
- Arrive at your exam center at least one hour in advance to avoid delays on exam day.
Check Here:- OSSC CTS Admit Card
How To Download OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 Online?
- Most importantly, we want to be able to access ossc.gov.in from an Android phone or tablet.
- Second, tap the “Download Admit Card” button on the right side of the screen.
- Select the CGL Admit Card Link to proce to the download page now.
- After entering the Candidate ID and password into the boxes provide, tap the Submit button.
- The candidate’s and the exam’s information can be found on the Admit Card here.
- Download and print the Admit Card after verifying the information.
- By following these instructions, you can all download the OSSC CGL Admit Card for 2023.
The Odisha CGL Admit Card will include important personal and official information. The admission ticket will include the candidate’s name, photograph, date of birth, category, registration number, and other information. The candidate’s examination center as well as the date and time of the exam will be list on the call letter.
Candidates must thoroughly examine the information on the OSSC CGL 2023 Admit Card. Before the written exam, contact the office of the examination authority if any information is incorrect. Additionally, exam participants must bring a photo identification card to the examination center. One of the following options may be a valid photo ID:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Pan Card
- Indian Passport
Related post :-