SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card – The Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences will release the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 in the first week of March 2023. I am writing to inform you that SGPGIMS has posted 1974 Staff Nurse Vacancies and that numerous online applications for this recruitment have been submitted as of March 1, 2023. The SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Exam Date 2023 will take place on March 22, 2023, as you should be aware.
To take the computer-based test (CBT), you must first download the PGI Lucknow Staff Nurse 2023 application if you have also applied for this position. All applicants’ information, including exam dates, locations, and times, must be clearly displayed on the SGPGI Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023. As per our expectations, you will be able to pick up your hall ticket in the first week of March 2023, and you can then take the exam with it.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023
We are aware that SGPGI has a variety of tests for hiring, one of which focuses on Staff Nurse positions. The Staff Nurse Recruitment for 1974 Vacancies recently went online, and many people applied online until March 1, 2023. For this position, over one million people applied, and all of them have started studying for the CBT exam. The SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023, which will include exam-related information, must now be announced.
Until the exam date, you should prepare for the exam according to the syllabus and pattern we describe in this post. The paper will contain 100 questions, each worth 100 points. You must score at least 50 points on each question to advance. When the exam is over, you should start waiting for the result, which will tell you if you will advance to the next stage.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 Details
|Vacancy||SGPGI Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Total Vacancies||1974 Posts|
|Application Form||Over on 1st March 2023|
|SGPGI Staff Nurse Exam Date 2023||22 March 2023|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
|Qualifying Marks||50% Marks|
|SGPGI Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023||1st Week of March 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Check Also:- Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket
The current President of India, His Excellency Shri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, laid the foundation stone for the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences on December 14, 1980, on the King Georges Medical University campus. With the motto “Hospitals with a long tradition of excellence have demonstrated abundantly that research enhances the vitality of teaching, teaching raises the standards of service, and service opens new avenues of investigation,” the State Government sought to establish a cutting-edge medical education, training, medical care, and research institution.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 Release Date
The SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Recruitment examination is scheduled to take place on March 1, 2023, and all applicants should prepare to take it. This section makes it clear when the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 will be released. By providing fundamental information like your date of birth and Application Number, our research indicates that you will be able to obtain the hall ticket in the first week of March 2023. As soon as the Admit Card is made available on the official website, we will give you the direct link to the Hall Ticket.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Exam Date 2023
- In February 2023, SGPGIMS released the Official Notification of Staff Nurse Vacancy.
- There are currently 1974 open positions for this position, and online applications are encouraged until March 1, 2023.
- Additionally, the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Exam Date 2023 will be held on March 22, 2023, according to the announcement.
- You must download the PGI Lucknow Staff Nurse Admit Card from the official website whenever it becomes available online.
- To qualify for this exam, which has 100 questions and 100 points, you must score more than 50 out of 100.
Read Also:- CRPF Paramedical Admit Card
PGI Lucknow Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2023
- A fundamental archive that awards you authorization to take the assessment is the Concede Card.
- You will absolutely need to obtain your PGI Lucknow Staff Attendant 2023 from sgpgims.org.in very soon.
- On this Hall Ticket, you can find your exam date, the location of the exam, and other useful information.
- The Application Number and Date of Birth are the only two pieces of information required
- to download the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 Hall Ticket from the official website.
- Kindly prepare for the exam up until the test date, which we have listed in the Test Example below.
SGPGI Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2023
|Topic Name||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Subject Related Questions||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Mathematics||10 Question||10 Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 Question||10 Marks|
|General English||10 Question||10 Marks|
|Reasoning||10 Question||10 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Check Here:- SSB Admit Card
How To Download SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 Online?
- We ask candidates to visit sgpgims.org.in from any computer or mobile device that can connect to the Internet.
- In the second step, select Staff Nurse Recruitment by tapping the Recruitment button.
- After selecting the Download Admit Card Link, you will need to wait for the Login Page to open.
- To proceed with the Concede Card, enter the Application Number and Secret key.
- Your screen will now display the Admit Card with the Exam Date and Reporting Time.
- You can all download the SGPGI Staff Medical Attendant Concede Card 2023 by following these guidelines.
Details Mentioned On SGPGI Admit Card 2023
The accompanying subtleties have been referenced on the SGPGI Concede Card 2023 and the up-and-comers should cross-check their subtleties cautiously prior to going to the test corridor.
- Name Of the Exam
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Test Centre Address and Details
- Exam Centre Name/ Online Registration Number
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counsellor
Related post :-
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card