SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023: The Staff Choice Commission has proactively report the GD Constable Outcome and presently chose up-and-comers need to show up in Level 2 Test which is Actual Qualification Test and Actual Standard Test. If you also pass the Tier 1 exam, you can now take the physical test by downloading the SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023 from the official website. You should be aware that the SSC GD Physical Test Date 2023 will take place at various Indian centers beginning on April 15, 2023.
Up-and-comers will get to realize about the test date and test focus through the SSC GD Physical Concede Card 2023 which will be accessible soon on the rect.crpf.gov.in or ssc.nic.in. You should prepare thoroughly for the SSC GD PET/PST Exam 2023 before the exam, which includes all of the information listed below. When you qualify the actual test, you need to continue for the Clinical trial and afterward last determination will be guarantee.
SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023
We are aware that the Constable (General Duty) Exam is administer by the Staff Selection Commission. From January 10 to January 14, 2023, this exam was given in several shifts at various exam centers. On April 8, 2023, the SSC GD Result and Cutoff for various states were made public, and more than 5 million candidates were chosen for the Tier 2 Stage. These candidates will now take the Physical Eligibility Test (PET) and the Physical Standards Test (PST), which will be held starting on April 15, 2023.
You will all need the SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023, which you can download in the coming days, in order to take this exam. The application number can be used by candidates on the regional SSC Portal or at rect.crpf.gov.in. Exam center information and other details are provide in the SSC PET Call Letter 2023.
SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023 Details
|Exam||SSC GD PET/PST Exam 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||GD Constable|
|Total Posts||50,000+ Posts|
|Tier 1 Exam||10 to 14 January 2023|
|SSC GD Result 2023||8th April 2023 (Out Now)|
|SSC GD Physical Test Date 2023||15 April 2023 Onwards|
|SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023||12th April 2023|
|PET/PST Exam Details||Check Below|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Also Check- NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023
SSC GD Constable Physical Admit Card 2023 Download
This section contains brief information about the subsequent stages for all candidates who passed the Tier 1 SSC GD Exam 2023. The SSC GD Physical Test Date 2023, which is scheduled to begin on April 15, 2023, can be clearly seen here. During this stage, a number of parameters, including running, long jump, height, and others, will be taken into account. All individuals who pass the PET Exam will be called for a medical examination and verification of their documents. The final selection list will then be made available to candidates for reference.
- From January 10 to January 14, 2023, the Staff Selection Commission held the Tier 1 Exam for more than 50,000 Constable GD Vacancies.
- After that, on April 8, 2023, the result was release, and thousands of candidates were select for the physical test.
- These candidates now need to show up for the physical test, which will take place starting on April 15, 2023.
- You will receive a SSC GD Physical Admit Card in 2023, and you alone will be eligible to take the PET/PST Exam.
- According to the information we have receive, the Physical Test Call Letter will be made available on the SSC Portal or rect.crpf.gov.in within one or two days.
Check Here- WB TET Admit Card 2023
Ssc.nic.in GD Physical Call Letter 2023
- The Staff Selection Commission website will soon publish the SSC GD PET Call Letter 2023.
- You can find important information about the exam, including the location of the center, the dos and don’ts, and more, on the Admit Card.
- Please bring the PET Admit Card and an ID issue by the government to the Physical Exam.
- Make good preparations for the Running test and other tests so that you can pass the exam and be sure to be selected again.
- The Medical Checkup rounds, in which a variety of tests will be administered, will be attended by those who pass the Physical Test.
Look Here- Karnataka DCET Hall Ticket 2023
SSC GD PET/PST Physical Test Date 2023 Details
|Race||5 Km in 24 Minutes||1.6 Kms in 8.5 Minutes|
|Height||170 Cms||157 Cms|
|Chest||80 Cm (85 Cm with Expansion)||NA|
|Vision||Better Eye : N6
Worst Eye : N9
|Better Eye : N6
Worst Eye : N9
Read More- Punjab ETT Admit Card 2023
How To Download SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023 Online?
Are you eagerly waiting for your SSC GD PET Admit Card 2023? The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has release the admit cards for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test on their official website. But, downloading it can be a bit confusing for some.
Don’t worry; we’ve got you cover. In this blog post, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of downloading your SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023 from the official website ssc.nic.in. So, grab your computer or mobile device and let’s get start!
- To begin, we ask candidates to visit rect.crpf.gov.in or ssc.nic.in
- Tap the Admit Card button in the homepage’s menu for the second step.
- You must now select the link to the GD Constable PET PST Admit Card and continue.
- Tap the view button after entering the application number and password.
- The Admit Card, which contains exam-related information, can be found here.
- After confirming the information provided on the call letter, download it.
- Candidates can download the SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023 at ssc.nic.in by following these instructions.
SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2023 FAQ’S
What is the SSC GD duration?
There are 80 questions in the MCQ-based papers. The SSC GD exam lasts for 60 minutes in total. General Awareness, English/Hindi, Intelligence and Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude are the four sections of the paper.
Can I pass the SSC GD exam in a month?
For the most part, one necessities to read up for something like 3-4 months for SSC GD Constable planning. However, we have a solution for you if you want to prepare the syllabus in just 30 days or are unable to devote this much time to your studies due to other constraints or your busy schedule.
How can I determine my SSC GD 2023 status?
The SSC GD constable application status 2023 Region Wise can be downloaded from the official website, www.ssc.nic.in. Applicants can use their registration number and date of birth to access the SSC GD Constable Application Status 2023 online.
Related Post –
Assam SLPRB Forest Guard Admit Card 2023