TS High Court Hall Ticket –Today, the Telangana High Court’s official website, tshc.gov.in, will offer access to the TSHC Hall Ticket 2023. 1904 Process Server, Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate, and other open positions are available. If you have also applier for this position, you must now download the TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023, which will be release on February 15, 2023. In accordance with the schedule and official notification, you will be able to download the tshc.gov.in Office Subordinate Admit Card 2023 using the fundamental login credentials.
The location, timings, and reporting time of the exam will be included on the TS High Court Admit Card 2023. Additionally, exams will be offered in a variety of shifts beginning in the first week of March 2023. When the Telangana High Court Hall Ticket 2023 is release, you can access the below-mention TS High Court Call Letter 2023 Download Link to obtain it prior to taking the exam.
TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023
We are mindful that an authority declaration in regards to in excess of 1900 open situations as Office Subordinate, Cycle Server, Junior Collaborator, Inspector, and Field Colleague was disclose in January 2023. Numerous applicants applies for this position and are studying for the exam according to the schedule. The notification says that tests for all of these open positions will be held in March 2023. Additionally, the TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 will be available for download from tshc.gov.in on February 15.
Candidates who pass this written exam with more than Qualifying Imprints will be consider for further enlistment. You need to achieve a score of at least 45% in order to be consider qualifier for the written exam. Aside from that, candidates ought to be aware that their particular TSHC Admit Card 2023, which will soon be accessible on the official website, will include all information pertaining to the examination.
TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 Details
|Vacancy||TSHC Hall Ticket 2023|
|Supervising Board||Telangana High Court|
|Posts||Office Subordinate, Process Server, Junior Assistant, Record Assistant, Examiner, Field Assistant|
|Application Dates||Over on 31 January 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and DV|
|TSHC Exam Date||March 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|TSHC Office Subordinate Hall Ticket 2023||15 February 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Check Also:- Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket
Rules drafted by the High Court of Judicature in Hyderabad for the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in accordance with the Right to Information Act of 2005 Section 4.
Tshc.gov.in Office Subordinate Hall Ticket 2023 Download
The exam for the Telangana High Court Recruitment will take place in the first week of March 2023. Consequently, all register applicants ought to prepare. On February 15, 2023, applicants will also be able to download their Office Subordinate Hall Ticket 2023 from. Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 45 percent in order to be consider further. After the exam is over, the results will be prepared, and your exam score will be use to select additional candidates.
TSHC Exam Date 2023
The date of the exam for Process Server, Record Assistant, Junior Assistant, and other positions has not yet been made public. By downloading their hall ticket, candidates who applied for a Computer Based Test can find their TS High Court Exam Date 2023 for each position. Candidates must be aware that General English and General Knowledge questions will be asked.
For the positions of Junior Assistant, Field Assistant & Examiner, and Record Assistant, there will be 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and candidates will have 120 minutes to complete the exam. On the other hand, for the positions of Office Subordinate and Process Server, only 45 objective questions will be asked, and candidates will have 60 minutes to complete the exam.
Read Also:- CRPF Paramedical Admit Card
TSHC Admit Card 2023 Release Date
- The TSHC made the announcement that it was looking for applicants for 1904 Office Subordinate, Process Server, Junior Assistant, Record Assistant, Examiner, and Field Assistant positions in January 2023.
- Candidates who met the requirements were invited.
- submit applications online at tshc.gov.in between January 11 and January 31, 2023.
- The candidates start getting ready for the CBT-base Written Test, which was to be held in March 2023.
- As the exam date nears, candidates anticipate the release of the TSHC Hall Ticket 2023 shortly.
- Despite this, it was schedule to be deliver on February 15, 2023.
- but it has not yet been upload to the authority website.
TS High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023
- Until January 31, 2023, a huge number of qualify candidates have gone after different Junior Partner jobs.
- In accordance with the procedure, you will be select for the DV Round if you pass the Written Exam.
- The TS High Court Junior Assistant Hall Ticket for the year 2023 will be available soon, and the Written Exam is anticipate to take place in the first week of March 2023.
- To survey competitors’ information, a sum of 90 imprints will be granter for the compose test and 10 imprints will be granter for the meeting.
- Please ensure that you bring valid identification, such as an E Aadhar Card, to the exam.
TS District Court Exam Pattern 2023
Paper Pattern for Junior Assistants, Field Assistants, and others
- The exam will be administer via computer.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice questions on the exam.
- One point will be award for each correct response.
- The exam will last two hours in total.
Paper Pattern for office Subordinates and Process Server
- The test will be administer using OMR.
- There will be 45 multiple-choice questions on the exam.
- One point will be award for each correct response.
- The oral exam will have five marks, and the entire exam will last one hour.
- During the written exam, questions will be aske in both English and Telugu.
Check Here:- SSB Admit Card
How To Download TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 Online?
- We first and foremost request that candidates use a mobile device to access tshc.gov.in
- In the second step, tap the Recruitment section and then click the link for the Telangana High Court Admit Card 2023 for the position for which you have applier.
- Now, use the require information, such as your mobile phone number or application number, to log in.
- Wait until the opening of the Telangana HC Hall Ticket 2023, which contains all exam-relate information, before proceeding.
- After verifying the information, go over the fine print and then download it.
- By following these instructions, you can all download the TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 for Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, and Process Server.
The Telangana High Court Call Letter 2023 contains all of the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Roll Number
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Post
- Date of the CBT
- Start and End time of the CBT
- Reporting time for Candidates at the Exam Centre
- The name and location of the Exam Centre
- Instructions relate to the CBT
Instructions For TS District Court Examination 2023
- Each identity document and the original admit card must be brought by candidates.
- The PAN Card as proof of identity will not be accept for entry.
- The candidate must be clearly depict on the admit card. Any data in it ought to be clear and not murky.
- When entering the examination room, the original copy of the admit card will be accept only.
- Prior to the start of the exam, candidates must arrive at the center at least one hour early.
- Candidates must adhere to all Covid-19 protocols and bring their own sanitizer and water bottle.
Related post :-
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card