UGC NET Admit Card-The University Grants Commission is expected to release the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 on ugcnet.nta.nic.in on February 25. Currently, candidates can use the Exam City Intimation Slip to learn more about the exam center city. It helps candidates prepare for the journey to the exam city in advance. In addition, the link to the ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023 can be found here, allowing you to immediately download the hall ticket.
You ought to be aware that the Subject-Wide UGC NET Exam Date 2023 has already been made public, and applicants ought to check the dates of their subject-specific exams. Bring your UGC NET Admit Card 2023 PDF to take this exam for any of the 57 disciplines. As anticipated, admit cards will be sent to candidates in the coming days. You can download them from the ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023 Link. Please follow the instructions and timings on your UGC NET Hall Ticket 2023.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023
We are aware that the Assistant Professorship and Junior Research Fellowship selection processes use the UGC NET Exam twice annually. Thousands of students from all over the country applied for the aforementioned courses when the UGC NET Registrations opened this year. When the exam date was announced, candidates eagerly began preparing for the exam shortly after registration closed. The UGC NET Exam Phase 1 will take place in multiple shifts from February 21 to February 24, 2023, now that the exam dates have been announced.
Please check the online exam city notification slip to find out the city where the exam will be held if you have also applied for this exam. You will also soon be able to download the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 for the examination. You can get the Admit Card by providing your Application Number and Date of Birth. The Exam Date, Timings, Venue, Reporting Time, and Instructions are all briefly mentioned on the Hall Ticket.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Details
|Exam||UGC NET Exam 2023|
|Supervising Board||University Grants Commission|
|Exam Purpose||Offers Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professorship|
|Total Subjects||57 Subjects|
|Application Date||Over on 17 January 2023|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2023||21 to 24 February 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||40% Marks|
|Exam City Intimation Slip||Release Now|
|UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Download PDF||25 February 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|UGC NET Portal||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
Read Also:- TS Inter Hall Ticket
About UGC NET
The UGC-NET, which is a test to determine Indian nationals’ eligibility for “Assistant Professor” and “Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor” positions in Indian universities and colleges, is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The UGC-NET is being administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode initially. After December 2018, a candidate’s eligibility for an Assistant Professorship or a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) is determined by their overall performance on UGC-NET Papers I and II. The JRF award will not be given to candidates who are only qualified for Assistant Professorship. When it comes to enlistment as an assistant teacher, applicants who pass the qualification test for right-hand residency are represented by the principles and guidelines of the relevant colleges, universities, and state legislatures.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The UGC NET 2023 admit card can be accessed via the link provided below. NTA has delivered concede card for UGC NET 2023 on the authority site. The subject-specific admit card for the UGC NET 2023 exam, complete with dates and times, can be found on the UGC NET website. The link to download the for 2023 is provided below to make the process simple and quick. Using their Application Number and Date of Birth, candidates can access their UGC NET Admit Card 2023 for download.
From the link provided below, anyone can obtain a PDF copy of the NTA NET Call Letter and Admit Card for printing. You must be eager to learn about exam-relate information if you have applier for the National Eligibility Test in 2023. As a result, you must all confirm the Exam Date and other important information in the section before it. In addition, the official website will soon offer a link to download the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 PDF. According to expectations, admit cards can be download online from ugcnet.nta.nic.in using fundamental information like the Application Number and Password.
UGC NET Phase 2 Admit Card 2023 Release Date
A lot of candidates had been waiting for the Official Notification for the UGC NET December Cycle, which was made available in December 2022 at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. On December 29, 2022, the official website open for online registrations and remain open until January 17, 2023. The written exam, which will cover a variety of topics and be held between February 21 and February 24, 2023, is currently being prepare for by all applicants. Candidates now have access to the UGC Exam City Intimation Slip, which enables them to review the exam center’s specifics. Additionally, you ought to be aware that the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 is anticipate to be release on February 17, 2023.
Check Also:- GSEB Admit Card
UGC NET Exam Date 2023
- After the Online Applications for the Exam close on January 17, 2023, numerous candidates register for the UGC NET Exam on the official website.
- The UGC NET Exam Date for 2023 has recently been announce to be between February 21 and February 24, 2023.
- Your admit card will contain the exam times, which will be available online.
- To learn more about the exam location, you should currently visit the Exam City Intimation Slip’s official website.
- No one else will be permit to sit in on the exam if you do not bring your E Aadhar card and admit card to it.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 By Name and Date of Birth
- The UGC NET Exam 2023 Admit Card can also be download using the Name and Birth Date method.
- When you click the Admit Card Link, the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 By Name and Date of Birth option will open.
- By entering your Name and Date of Birth, you can select this option on the aforementioned portal to obtain the Hall ticket.
- When you see the Admit Card on your screen, download it and print it out for the day of the exam.
- If you are unable to download your Hall Ticket, please use the link provide below.
Check Here:- OSSC CTS Admit Card
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2023
- The UGC NET in December 2022 will be held in multiple shifts and conducted online.
- It has two papers with multiple-choice questions of the objective type.
- The UGC NET Exam will only be administered in English and Hindi.
- The exam will last three hours and 180 minutes.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning (including Maths)||5||10|
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||5||10|
|People & Environment||5||10|
|Higher Education System||5||10|
NTA UGC NET Marking Scheme 2023
How To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Online?
- We require applicants to access the UGC Portal at ugcnet.nta.nic.in as a starting point.
- In the second step, tap the Admit Card Link in the updates section, and then continue.
- Now, for downloading the admit card, select Application Number and Password or Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Tap the submit button after entering the required information to view the admit card.
- Download and print the Admit Card after verifying all information.
- By following these instructions, you can all download the PDF of the ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card for the 2023 exam.
Documents To Carry To UGC NET Exam Hall
The UGC NET Admit Card 2023 hard copy and the following documents, which are necessary for verification, must be brought by candidates to the exam hall.
- One original authorism photo ID (PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport, Aadhaar Card (with photograph), Aadhaar Enrolment No, or ration card) in the same size as the photo upload on the application form
It is essential to verify that the information provide on the admit card corresponds to the information provide in your application. If there are any inconsistencies regarding the download or availability of admit cards, please contact the helpline number listed in the table.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Gender Whether a person with a disability (PwD)
- Exam date
- Exam shift and time
- The exact address of the UGC NET exam centre allotted to the candidate
- Reporting time at the centre
- NET subject applied for
- Gate closing time of centre
- Exam day instructions
UKPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card