MP TET Notification Online Form –The specialists at the Madhya Pradesh Proficient Assessment Board MPPEB have delivered a notice to give significant subtleties relating to MP TET 2023. Candidates for the Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test for Middle School or High School are required to review the published notifications pdf.
They must verify their eligibility based on the information in the rule book and apply in accordance with the authorities’ instructions and guidelines. The MP TET 2023 exam notification pdf, application procedure, and much more information have all been precisely curated since then. To find out everything you need to know about this, read the following article.
MP TET Notification Online Form
The MP Teachers Eligibility Test must be taken by teachers in the state of Madhya Pradesh who want to teach middle and high school classes in government or highly regarded schools. This exam certifies teachers’ proficiency, which is required for government teacher recruitment and frequently requested by other institutions when hiring school teachers. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, or MPPEB, will administer the test. The test is given so that applicants can get scorecards that will make them eligible to be hired as teachers in the state. Authorities are all set to conduct the Middle and High School Teachers exam in 2023.
In addition, they have announced that the online application process for Middle School Teachers will begin on January 30, 2023, and for High School Teachers, it will begin on January 12, 2023. The online form must be submitted completely by February 13, 2023, for Middle School, and by January 27, 2023, for High School. In addition, applicants who have already submitted their applications can use the edit window to make any necessary adjustments. For MP MS TET, the edit window will open on 30 January 2023 and close on 18 February 2023. For MP HS TET, the edit window will open on 12 January 2023 and close on 1 February 2023 for candidates who want to apply.
MP TET Notification Online Form Details
|Exam||MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Supervising Body||Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|MP HSTET Vacancy 2023||To be announce|
|Eligibility||Graduation and B.Ed Pass|
|MP Varg 1 Online Form 2023 Start Date||12 January 2023|
|Last Date||27 January 2023|
|Age Limit||21 and Above Years|
|MP TET Varg 1 Exam Date 2023||01 March 2023|
|Exam Timing||9:00 PM to 12:00 PM|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|MPTET Application Portal||peb.mp.gov.in|
check also- JNU Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Peb.mp.gov.in HSTET Registration Form 2023
All applicants for teacher positions can now access the peb.mp.gov.in High School TET Notification 2023. All interested applicants who have completed their B.Ed. should take this exam. and a degree. In the preceding section, we have clearly referred to the test date, application date, and test timings for your reference. Candidates must earn at least 45% of the required marks in order to be considered for a teacher position in a public or private school.
MP TET Varg 1 Eligibility 2023
- Before the online applications for MP TET Varg 1 begin in the second week of January 2023, you must confirm your eligibility.
- In MP TET Varg 1 Eligibility 2023, applicants can apply at any age. All candidates should be north of 21 years of age.
- Thirdly, the applicant must have received a grade of at least 45% in each subject to meet graduation requirements.
- In addition, you probably passed the UGC–supported college‘s single man of training exam, also known as the B.Ed.
- These are some of the MP HSTET Eligibility Criteria for 2023, as stated in the notification.
Online Form 2023 Fees
|Category||MP TET Online Form 2023 Fees|
read here- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2023
MP TET Exam Date 2023
- You should begin preparing for the test according to the test date as soon as the Web–based Structure Dates are completed.
- According to the Notification, the MP TET Exam 2023 will take place offline on March 1.
- You must pass both Paper 1 and Paper 2 to be considered for the position.
- The MP TET Exam 2023’s first shift runs from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- You will find out if you were selected a month after the exam’s conclusion when the result is announced.
|Subjects of the Question Paper||Questions||Marks|
|MPTET Language I.||30||30|
|MPTET Language II.||30||30|
|Child Development & The Pedagogy.||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS).||30||30|
Visit here-AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2023
How To Apply Online MP TET 2023
With teaching being a highly coveted profession in India, the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) is an essential benchmark for aspiring teachers throughout the state. If you’re looking to apply for the MP TET 2023, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of applying online for the MP TET 2023. We’ll cover important details such as eligibility criteria, important dates, and the application procedure itself. Whether you’re a first-time applicant or a seasoned veteran, this guide will help simplify the process of applying for the MP TET 2023. So, let‘s dive in!
- We request that all candidates visit peb.mp.gov.in with an iPhone or Android device.
- After clicking the HSTET 2023 link, you must now select the Online Form Link.
- After entering the information for your registration, you should create a Username and a Password.
- Fill out the MP TET Application Form 2023 with all of the necessary information, such as the applicant’s name, mother’s and father’s names, and qualifying marks.
- Finally, pay the application fee via UPI, net banking, or credit or debit card to submit the form.
- The major moves toward applying on the web for the MP TET 2023 Secondary Teacher Test at peb.mp.gov.in are as per the following.
Documents for MP Teacher’s Eligibility Test Application
Along with their application forms, candidates must submit the following items:
- Color photograph of the applicant that has been scanned.
- Examined picture of the mark of the candidate.
- will be required to upload a sample of their handwriting in accordance with Form Format 1.
- Candidates are required to provide the Certificate of Class 10 or Class 12 as evidence of their date of birth.
- from reserved categories will need to bring their respective caste or category certificates.
- The candidate’s Aadhar card is also required for profile creation and verification.
MP TET Notification Online Form FAQ’S
Which state conducts the MP TET Exam?
MP TET is Conducted by Madhya Pradesh Government.
Can I edit the MP TET application form after the final submission?
Once submitted, candidates can make changes to their MP TET application form only once. The application correction window will remain open from January 12 to February 1, 2023.
Is there any restriction on the number of attempts for the MP TET exam?
No, you can apply and appear for the MP TET exam any number of times till you attain the desired scores.
Related post :-
UP Scholarship Status 2023 Apply Online Form