Ayushman Bharat Card –The Government of India has been starting many such schemes from time to time so that the lives of the people can be improve and all of them can get the benefits of the government schemes. The Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi has start such a scheme that poor and backward families will be given a health insurance financially to overcome health relate problems, which will provide insurance of five lakhs, which will cover at least 1350 diseases.
The treatment will be absolutely free. Ayushman Bharat Yojana was start from Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh state on 14 April 2018, the birthday of Bhimrao Ambedkar, and after that it was implement in the whole of India on 25 September 2018, the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. The scheme is administer by the Union Health Ministry.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023
Through Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Jan Aayog Yojana, poor families will be given insurance of five lakhs annually, through which they can get their treatment for 1350 diseases free of cost up to Rs.05 lakhs. Today we will put in front of you all the information relate to this article, in which the purpose, benefits, eligibility, beneficiary list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana and how to apply for it? Get information about etc. in this article. A target has been set to include at least 10 crore poor families in the Jan Aayog Yojana.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is known by another name which is “Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana”. Under this scheme, the central government will bear the expenses incur in government hospital and private hospital (panel). The Central Government has now decide to increase the scope of Ayushman Yojana and has also decide to increase the budget for health care. Under this scheme, the admission of the beneficiary in the government hospital and the expenses of his illness will be cover. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to contact the nearest CSC center.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|plan launch||by PM Narendra Modi|
|plan announce||14 April 2018|
|implemented across the country||25 September 2018|
|Objective||Providing health insurance of Rs.05 lakh|
Check Here- PM kisan Registration ekyc 2023
Objectives Of Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme
This Ayushman Bharat scheme is proving to be very helpful for the poor families who are unable to get treatment for their diseases due to financial constraints. In this scheme, the beneficiary is provide with a health insurance of five lakhs annually, which will cover the expenses of the illness of any member of his family. With this, people belonging to the poor class will also be able to avail good health facilities. And will be able to avoid the expenses on diseases.
Benefits And Features Of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023
There are many benefits of the Jan Arogya Yojana launche by the central government, some of which are given below:
- About 10 crore families will get its benefit under Pradhan Mantri Jan Aayog Yojana.
- Under this scheme, health insurance of five lakh will be provided to the beneficiary.
- In this scheme, the cost of medicine, medical etc. will be provided by the government.
- About 1350 diseases are covere in this scheme, the list of which is given below.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant will not need to pay any kind of money.
- The scheme is administered by the Ministry of Health.
- Through this scheme, poor families do not have to bear any expenses due to illness.
- The government will cover the expenses of his illness with this insurance.
Also Visit- PM kisan Installment List 2023
Documents required for application for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Ration card
- address proof
- mobile number
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Eligibility (ABY Eligibility For Rural Area)
The eligibility information for those living in rural areas is as follows:
- Kutcha house, no adult in the family (16 – 59 years), there should be a disabled person in the family, the head of the family should be a woman, a landless person, the applicant should be from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and daily wage laborers can apply for this scheme.
- Can do Apart from this, charity or begging, homeless person, destitute, tribal and legally free bonded etc.
- living in rural areas can apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Eligibility Conditions For Urban Area
- Painters, welders, construction site workers, masons, plumbers, coolies, security guards, loaders, and other manual laborers.
- Beggars, domestic workers, rag pickers, street vendors, street workers, cobblers, hawkers, and other working persons.
- Handicraft workers, tailors, sweepers, sweepers, domestic workers, drivers, shop workers, rickshaw pullers, etc. can take advantage of the PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
Broadly speaking, the eligibility / eligibility information for the people of urban area and rural area is given above. For more information can be obtaine from the official website.
How To Check Eligibility For APL Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2023?
Friends, if you also want to check your eligibility conditions for Ayushman Bharat Yojana, then you can do it through online medium. From this it will be known whether you are eligible for Ayushman Bharat Yojana or not? So for this read the information given below and follow the steps:
How To See Your Name In Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of APY https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- After this, you will see the option of “AM I Eligible” in the Menu Bar of the homepage, click on it. This option will appear in the top bar on the homepage.
- After this a new page will open where you have to enter the mobile number and captcha code and click on the option of Generate OTP.
- After mobile OTP verification you will see two options – in first you have to select the state and in second option you will get three categories in which you can search by your mobile number, ration card or your name.
- Choose any one of these three categories and prose further by entering the information.
- Now on the basis of the information given according to you, you can search your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Apart from this, the second way is that you can check for Ayushman Bharat Scheme by providing all the necessary documents through your nearest Public Service Center (CSC).
Read Also- Nrega Nic In Job Card List Search Number
How To Register For Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 And Where To Do It?
If you are a resident of India and belong to poor class, then you can apply online for Ayushman Yojana. The procedure to apply Ayushman online is given below:
- The beneficiary who wants to take advantage of this scheme will have to register first.
- To get online registration done, it is necessary to know its process carefully.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to his nearest Atal Seva Kendra or Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) and submit the photocopy / photocopies of all his original documents.
- After this CSC agent will verify those photocopies with original documents after which will register you and will provide you registration number.
- After 10 to 15 days of registration of Ayushman Swasthya Yojana you will get Golden Card by Jan Seva Kendra. It will be available only if you are eligible for this scheme and have apply correctly.
- Your registration will be successful after getting the Gold Card. After this you will be able to take advantage of Ayushman Bharat Health Scheme.
How To See New List?
To see the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana new list, you have to check it by visiting the official website. If you also how to see PM Ayushman Bharat List 2023? If you are looking for about then you are at the right place. Follow the procedure given below to check your name in the PM Jan Aayog Yojana list:
- First of all go to the official website of PMJAY https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- After this, the option of “Am I Eligible” will appear on the homepage which will appear inside the Top Main Menu. Click on that.
- After clicking, enter the mobile number, captcha code and click on the button of Generate OTP.
- Verify OTP and select your state in the next option.
- After selecting the state, you can find out the status of your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana by your register mobile number, ration card, beneficiary name.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 FAQ’S
What is Ayushman card?
The Ayushman Card was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on September 2018. The card ensures free healthcare facilities for people who have low incomes.
Where can I get admission in Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme?
The applicant who is an Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card holder can be admitted to any hospital registered by the Government of India under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana and avail of free healthcare facilities.
What is the official website to apply for the ABHA Card 2023?
pmjay.gov.in is the official portal to apply for the ABHA Card 2023.
What is the most important benefit of Ayushman Bharat Card 2023?
You will get Free Treatment Up to Rs 5 Lakhs in empanelled Hospitals after doing the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Registration.
Related post :-