Celebrating your mom with special Happy Mothers Day messages can make her day feel that much more extra special. We might not often have the time to express our emotions for them, but on Happy Mothers Day, we can take some time from our busy lives to say thank you to our mothers.
Whether you need a special message for a card, Facebook post, or text message to your mom, you’ll find plenty of Happy Mothers Day wishes you can use to truly celebrate your mother and thank her for being your number one fan. You can even use these wishes for your grandmother, aunt, or even your mother-in-law to wish them a joyous Happy Mothers Day.
This May 8th, tell mom how you truly feel with any of these Happy Mothers Day messages. These heartfelt and sweet messages are sure to make her heart soar with love and gratitude!
98 Happy Mothers Day Messages
- 1 98 Happy Mothers Day Messages
- 2 Sweet Mother’s Day Messages
- 3 Funny Mother’s Day Messages
- 4 Mother’s Day Messages for Your Mother-in-Law
- 5 Happy Mothers Day Messages for Your Stepmom
- 6 Happy Mothers Day Messages for Grandma
- 7 Happy Mothers Day Messages for Your Wife
- 8 Happy Mothers Day Messages for a New Mom
- 9 Happy Mothers Day Messages for Your Daughter
- I’m glad that you’re my mother because I’m not sure anyone else could have put up with me this long! Love you, Mom.
- Your smile brightens each day and makes it better than the last. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- It’s my time to tell you how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life. I love you and don’t know where I’d be without you. Have a great day today.
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Although we’re far apart you are always in my heart. I love you and miss you more than words can say.
- Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me! I love you. Happy Mother’s day!
- Growing up I don’t think I realized just how much you did to keep our day-to-day life running so smoothly. Now that I’m grown up, I am in awe of everything you did for us, and I admire you all the more. Thank you for making my childhood such a special one! I love you, Mom!
- Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- Best Mother’s Day Wishes for today and always.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
- When I think back on the sacrifices you made, you deserve a Mother’s Year!
- To the most amazing mom in the entire universe, Happy Mother’s Day. I love you to the moon and back!
- Every night, I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!
- Wishing you a first-class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood. I love you!
- We’ve shared so many things — but I don’t share with you enough how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy!
- May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
- Any woman can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called “Mom.” Mom, you’re the best! Happy Mother’s Day.
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day! Love you, Mom.
- You mean the world to me. With love always.
Sweet Mother’s Day Messages
- Well, you were right about…absolutely everything. Thanks for being my mom!
- Moms are like buttons—they hold everything in life together.
- My love for you is bigger than that overflowing pile of laundry in my room.
- Thank you for all the hugs, words of encouragement, and patience through the years.
- I’m so glad I didn’t fall far from the tree.
- I’m proud to be your kid.
- You’re the best mom in the world, and I’m thankful for you every day.
- Mom, I hope you relax and enjoy today just like you deserve!
- Thank you for being someone I could always look up to, Mom.
- I wouldn’t ask for any other person to be my mom!
- I’m who I am today because of you, Mom.
- Thank you for always taking care of us, even when it wasn’t easy. We love you so much!
- If I wrote down all the reasons I love you, it’d take up a whole book!
- Thank you for always being right by my side. I love you, Mom!
- I don’t know what I’d do without you, Mom. Thank you for everything that you do!
- Home is wherever you are, Mom.
- I’m so grateful to call you my mom and my best friend!
- Mom, you’re the glue that holds us all together.
- The best compliment anyone can give me is to say that I’m just like you.
- Sending Mother’s Day wishes today from the luckiest child in the world!
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
- Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite child.
- Sorry for driving you crazy sometimes, it was just because I love you so much!
- I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you—literally!
- Dear Mom, it turns out that you were right about everything.
- I love you Mom even though I’ll never accept your friend request.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my best friend and my cheapest therapist.
- Mom, you deserve the world. But for now, I hope this card will do!
- You’re the best mom ever—just look at me, I turned out amazing!
- Raising me took a lot of patience—thank you for everything that you’ve done!
Mother’s Day Messages for Your Mother-in-Law
To get every information like our Facebook page where you are provided with the right information. Click here to like our FACEBOOK PAGE.