PM Jan Arogya Yojana –The Ministry of Health and Welfare has launched a new digital mission called Ayushman Bharat to provide free health insurance to all of India’s underprivilege citizens. The protection of the poor is the scheme’s objective. It consists of two significant initiatives relate to health: The health and wellness center (HWS) and the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). About 10 crore families receive health insurance worth 5 lakhs through the PMJAY.
Access to cashless treatment options at both public and private hospitals is made possible by the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Card. Before applying for an ABHA Card, check the PM Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility 2023 to use the benefits that cover major surgeries like knee replacements and bypasses. Any applicant can view the PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023. After that, to obtain the PM Jan Arogya Yojana Card 2023, go to the website list below.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023
In order to receive emergency financial assistance, citizens should apply for the ABHA card. You must complete the ABHA card registration in order to receive the benefits. The registration website for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana is www.pmjay.gov.in. This article will provide all information regarding the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023.
PM Sh. Narendra Modi’s PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 allows 10 crore families to sign up and participate in the program. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 will assist you in overcoming illness or disease. An ABHA Card is given to each participant in this program who registers. The Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 and its benefits are open to families with annual incomes of less than 2.5 lakh rupees. The table that follows gives data on the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 completely.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Details
|Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Start by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|PM Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility 2023||Indian Citizen and Family Income Less than INR 2.5 Lakhs|
|Benefits||Up to Rs 5 lakh free treatment|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Diseases coverer||All major diseases|
|Total card holders||10 crores|
Also Visit- PM kisan Registration ekyc 2023
Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Benefits
With the help of the PMJAY Card 2023, you can take advantage of the following advantages of the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023:
- Jusqu’à Rs. 5 lakh annually in financial security
- Clinic care without cash.
- All costs, both before and after the hospital, are cover.
- Complications resulting from surgery are cover.
- Benefits are given to each family member.
- covers diseases without requiring a financial assistance waiting period.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility 2023
If you want to submit an online application for the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Card, you must be eligible.
- The recipient should be between the ages of 16 and 59.
- Candidates who fall into either the SC or ST categories are eligible.
- The approval must be present at the kiosk in order to receive the health benefits.
- Families with annual incomes below 2.5 lakh rupees are eligible for the PMJAY Card 2023.
- Only Indian nationals are qualify.
- To be consider for the Ayushman Bharat Card, the applicant must provide their mobile phone number and Aadhar card.
Also Check- Nrega Nic In Job Card List Search Number
The submission of all require documents for the pmjay.gov.in ABHA Card 2023 is an essential step. If all of the documents are submit earlier, the process will move more quickly. Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 requires the following documents:
- Identity and age proof.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Contact details.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Bank details
- Passport size photograph etc.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Download
Candidates can check the ABHA Card 2023 on the PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023 to determine whether or not they are eligible to submit an online application for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023. Follow the instructions below:
- Visit the official website of PM Jay at www.pmjay.gov.in.
- Select the “Am I Eligible” option and enter the mobile number to receive the OTP on the register mobile number.
- Complete the OTP.
- Choose the state in which you reside.
- Find your name online.
- After entering the require data, click the search button.
- The names will be shown in a list.
If your name is on the list, you are eligible to participate in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023. If not, you can profit from the schemes that are available.
Also look- Manav Sampada Registration 2023
ABHA Card 2023 Online Application
- Open the official website, pmjay.gov.in.
- Check the box next to “Am I Eligible?“
- Enter the Aadhar number and the OTP that was sent to the mobile number.
- The link for the online application is PMJAY 2023.
- Complete the require fields.
- After you submit the form, the number for your ABHA Card 2023 will be display on the screen.
- After a few days, your family members will also be approve.
- The ABHA Card 2023 will be create using the dashboard.
- The application process for the PMJAY Card 2023 has been complete.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Adjudication Claim
- Go to the URL www.pmjay.gov.in to access the website.
- Select the Claim Adjudication option from the menu on the home page.
- Make a decision.
- Activate the PDF file.
- You will see everything relate to the adjudication on your screen.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 FAQ’S
Who is eligible for PM Arogya insurance?
There is no restriction on the family size, age or gender. All pre–existing conditions are covered from day one. Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country i.e. a beneficiary can visit any empanelled public or private hospital in India to avail cashless treatment.
What are the objectives of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Jan ArogyaYojana: Hospitalization cover from inpatient care to post hospitalisation care: The objectives of the Yojana are to reduce out of pocket hospitalisation expenses, fulfil unmet needs and improve access of identified families to quality inpatient care and day care surgeries.
Which ministry is under PM Jan Arogya Yojana?
Ayushman Bharat - Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme having central sector component under Ayushman Bharat Mission anchored in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
Related post :-
PM kisan Installment List 2023
1 thought on “PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 List At pmjay.gov.in Card Apply Online”
After reading your article, I have some doubts about gate.io. I don’t know if you’re free? I would like to consult with you. thank you.