10 benefits of mint -Although peppermint can be used at any time for its taste and medicinal properties, it is extremely beneficial, especially in summer due to its coolness. So this summer, definitely know its 10 prized qualities and use it a lot-
10 benefits of mint
1. The use of mint is very beneficial to reduce stomach heat. Apart from this, it is also beneficial in getting rid of other stomach-related problems. It also has no side effects.
2. People living outside for the whole day are prone to burning the soles of the feet, in this case, they should grind the mint kept in the fridge and apply it on the soles for immediate relief. This will also reduce the heat of the feet.
3. Dry or wet peppermint mixed with buttermilk, curd, raw mango leaf, drinking it will relieve burning sensation in the stomach and get cold. There will also be protection from hot winds and heatstroke.
4. If you have frequent complaints of tonsils and you are also troubled by swelling, then it will be beneficial for you to gargle with this water by adding plain water to the mint juice.
5. Daily use of mint chutney in summer gives many benefits related to health. Grind the chutney by mixing peppermint, black pepper, asafoetida, rock salt, dry grapes, cumin seeds, dates and dates. This sauce protects against many stomach diseases and is also delicious to eat. This sauce opens up the hunger even when there is no appetite or anorexia.
6. Cough is cured by licking juice of mint and ginger mixed with a little honey.
7. Many types of skin diseases can be eliminated by applying mint leaves. It is also good for wound healing.
8. Regular intake of mint is able to protect you from diseases like jaundice. At the same time, the use of mint is also very useful for urinary diseases. Grind mint leaves and drink them with water and lemon juice will cleanse the body internally.
9. If you are troubled by constant hiccups, then mix sugar in mint and chew it slowly. You will get rid of hiccups in no time.
10. In addition, applying the mint paste on the face in the summer will end the heat of the skin and you will feel fresh.
|big thought||Religious story|