25 questions about corona that will prevent infection and increase your knowledge
- 1 25 questions about corona that will prevent infection and increase your knowledge
- 1.0.1 1. How does COVID-19 spread? (25 questions about corona)
- 1.0.2 4. How long does Kovid-19 last?
- 1.0.3 6. What should I do if I am living with a person who is in self-isolation?
- 1.0.4 8. People with disabilities who do not have any other disease are afraid of getting corona virus?
- 1.0.5 11. Does the corona virus originate in the air?
- 1.0.6 14. What symptoms should I contact my doctor?
- 1.0.7 17. Can I have COVID-19 from my pet?
- 1.0.8 20. Can a mother suffering from Corona virus breastfeed her child?
- 1.0.9 24. What are the things I should not do?
25 questions about corona -For the last several months, a word has been pouring poison in our ears… it is sowing fear in our mind and that is corona….
What fear, curiosity and concern related to corona are in the minds of people, which are coming in the form of questions….
These 25 questions related to corona are being searched the most, know the answers here
1. How does COVID-19 spread? (25 questions about corona)
COVID-19 can spread from person to person. If a person suffering from COVID-19 coughs or exhales, small droplets from their nose or mouth descend on surrounding objects and surfaces. When people touch these objects or surfaces and then touch their eyes, nose, or mouth, this infection can spread in them as well.
2. Who may be the most vulnerable to corona?
Not to say this clearly, but according to the research so far, the corona virus is at risk of catching the elderly and people suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease, lung disease, cancer, or diabetes more serious than others.
3. Who should be the most careful person during the Corona period?
Although this time is not good for everyone, you have to be more careful if you are a patient of diabetes, heart disease, cancer, asthma, weak immunity or any other disease other than that.
4. How long does Kovid-19 last?
When affected by Kovid-19, a period of two weeks is normally prescribed for recovery. But it has also been observed that most people do not show symptoms of corona, yet they are affected by corona. Severe cases of Kovid-19 can last for a long time. Even after recovery from korona, the problem of recurring symptoms persists for a long time, as well as experiencing discomfort after battling the virus for weeks. Can.
5. What should I do to protect myself and others?
Apply a mask, wash your hands repeatedly with soap, keep distance from people and talk, do not unnecessarily get out of the house. Sanitize everything that comes from outside.
6. What should I do if I am living with a person who is in self-isolation?
If you are living with someone who is in self-isolation, then you should keep a minimum contact with him and do not stay in a room if possible. A person living in a self-isolation should live in a ventilated room with a window that can be opened. Such a person should stay away from other people in the house.
7. How dangerous is the corona virus to patients with asthma?
It is advisable for people with asthma to keep taking their daily inhaler. This will help you in avoiding any asthma attack caused by any respiratory virus, including corona virus. If you are afraid of your asthma rising, take a reliever inhaler with you. If your asthma worsens then you are at risk of getting corona virus.
8. People with disabilities who do not have any other disease are afraid of getting corona virus?
The corona virus may be more severe in people and elderly people struggling with pre-existing diseases such as heart and lung disease or diabetes. There is no evidence that people with disabilities who are not suffering from any other disease and who have no respiratory problems have any additional risk from corona virus.
9. Once you are corona, is there a risk of recurrence?
After being cured of an infection, there is an understanding in the patient’s body how to fight it if it happens again. This immunity does not always last or is not completely effective. It can be reduced later. It is believed that once you have recovered from the corona virus, your immunity will increase. However, it is not known how long this immunity will last. Therefore, there is a risk of re-infection.
10. How long have you been considered infected with Kovid-19?
The time taken for recovery is 14 to 20 days, in which the patient is isolated, while most people are not considered contagious after a period of 10 days. If a corona positive person does not experience fever, cough, or sees a gradual decline in symptoms, he or she is declared healthy. However, the corona report is confirmed to be healthy upon arrival.
11. Does the corona virus originate in the air?
A study conducted on the corona in the month of October surprised everyone, officially confirming that COVID-19 originates in the air. Due to which it is very important to wash hands frequently, wear masks and maintain social distance from people. The spread of corona into the air meant that the virus could accumulate on surfaces, becoming more contagious due to being present in the air for a longer period of time. Infection can be spread through aerosols, the indoor environment and closed windows and doors.
12. What are the major symptoms of corona?
The most prominent symptoms of corona are dry cough, sore throat, fever, headache, back pain, smell and taste, muscle aches, weakness, and difficulty in breathing. Now, new symptoms of corona have also included brain fog, confusion, epilepsy, fatigue, dizziness.
13. What is the incubation period of corona virus?
Symptoms begin to appear on an average of five days. However, some people may show symptoms earlier. Some symptoms of Kovid-19 are high fever, phlegm, And breathing difficulties. WHO says that its incubation period can be up to 14 days. But some researchers say that it can go up to 24 days.
14. What symptoms should I contact my doctor?
So Immediately contact your doctor and get your examination done if you have a high fever, phlegm and dry cough, breathing problem, flu-like symptoms, diarrhea and vomiting, smelling and loss of taste.
15. How to apply, use, remove and dispose of masks?
Clean the hands with soap and water before touching the mask. After this, take the mask and make sure that it is straight or not. Then take the mask near your mouth and nose and apply the bandage on both the sides to both your ears. After this, whenever you remove the mask, put it in dustbin and also wash hands thoroughly with soap before touching the eyes, nose and mouth.
16. Can humans be infected with corona from an animal, bird, or animal?
Coronavirus is a large family of viruses, which are common in animals. Sometimes, people become infected with these viruses which can later spread to other people. To protect yourself from this, do not visit the markets of live animals and avoid direct contact with the animals.
17. Can I have COVID-19 from my pet?
No. So far there has been no evidence that any pets such as cats and dogs have been infected with COVID-19 and can spread the virus.
18. How long does the virus survive on surfaces?
It is not certain how long the virus of COVID-19 survives on the surfaces, but it behaves like other viruses. Studies show that coronavirus (COVID-19) can persist on surfaces for a few hours or several days. It can vary under different conditions (eg surface, temperature or humidity of the atmosphere).
19. Can the corona virus be transmitted from a pregnant woman to her child?
As yet, there is not enough information available about whether the virus can be passed from a pregnant woman to her child during pregnancy and what effect it can have on her baby. Research is still going on in this regard. Pregnant women should take necessary precautions to avoid exposure to this virus and see a doctor if symptoms like fever, cough or shortness of breath are seen.
20. Can a mother suffering from Corona virus breastfeed her child?
Mothers infected with or symptomatic of Kovid-19 who breastfeed should take all precautions, such as wearing a mask, washing their hands while going to their baby (or breastfeeding her), cleaning everything. However, mothers affected by corona or with symptoms of fever, cough and shortness of breath should consult a doctor. Only then decide about it.
21. I make my child breastfeed. What should I do if I get infected with Corona?
Mothers can protect their children from infection with their breast milk. If your body is producing antibodies to fight infection, they can be passed during breastfeeding. Breastfeed mothers should also be followed like others to avoid risk. Cover your face while sneezing or coughing. Throw away the used tissue and wash your hands frequently. Do not touch your eyes, nose or face with hands without washing.
22. What should I do after the post-Kovid?
You should follow the covid protocol even after recovering from the corona. Masks, handwashing and distance are required. Along with this, follow the advice given by your doctor.
23. What should I do to increase immunity?
For good immunity, one should take nutritious and complete food as well as protein, vitamins and exercise-yoga etc.
24. What are the things I should not do?
So These measures are not effective against COVID-2019, they can be harmful.
Wear multiple masks together
Take antibiotics of your own free will
Take home remedies
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, consult a doctor to reduce the risk of spreading the infection. Get yourself treated and protect others from infection.
25. Is it mandatory to take the Kovid 19 vaccine? (25 questions about corona)
Because Vaccination of Kovid-19 is voluntary. Nevertheless, it is advisable to take a full dose of the Kovid 19 vaccine so that people can protect themselves and prevent the disease from spreading to people in close contact, including family members, friends, relatives and colleagues. (25 questions about corona)
|big thought||Religious story|