How dangerous is corona for diabetes
How dangerous is corona for diabetes –Coronavirus outbreaks continue. Vaccination, mask, social distancing and hand wash are the most effective measures to prevent this. Which has to be constantly followed by all. Although the virus is reaching people in a clear way, it has not been confirmed by scientists yet, research continues. While normal people are recovering from corona but this disease is proving fatal for diabetes patients.
Explain that the doctor is being given a steroid medicine when he is severely hit by corona. In which it is important to take special care of sugar. According to the patients, doctors give this medicine. This medicine is not stopped completely, it is discontinued by reducing the dosage of the medicine. During this period, it is necessary for diabetes patients to check their sugar on time.
Dangerous symptoms in diabetes patients-
1. Risk of black fungal infection
2. Risk of Pneumonia
3. Weak immune system
4. Risk of heart attack and stroke
5. Ventilator required
Diabetes patients who have not got corona must keep these five things in mind-
1. Do not let the body lack water.
2. Morning at least 40 minutes exercise is necessary.
3. Stand for 10 minutes every hour. Also, keep moving around in the house.
4. Increase the amount of protein in food.
5. Touch face and nose minimally.
|big thought||Religious story|