Immunity Booster Drink:
- 1 Immunity Booster Drink:
- 1.1 Let’s know what are the benefits of consuming Amla –
- 1.1.1 Sampuran Durga shapatswati
- 1.1.2 big thought
- 1.1.3 Motivation Tips
- 1.1.4 Technology
- 1.1.5 Yoga
- 1.1.6 Religious story
- 1.1.7 Games
- 1.1.8 Time Management How to organize time.
- 1.1.9 How To Remove Stress From The Mind
- 1.1.10 13 Habits of Successful People That Can Make You Successful
- 1.1.11 How to Fix YouTube Error 400 (Bad Request)
- 1.1.12 Air consumption will increase oxygen level
- 1.1.13 Who was Shabari, read a special story
- 1.1.14 5 Best FREE Photo Editing Apps for Android
Immunity Booster Drink –Taking amla regularly is very beneficial for health. Amla is rich in vitamin C properties, which is helpful in fighting many health-related diseases.
If you consume amla or juice, you get zinc, vitamin B complex, calcium, antioxidants, etc. along with vitamin C. On the other hand, daily consumption of amla keeps many diseases away from you. Amla is also great for increasing drink immunity.
Know how to make-Immunity Booster Drink
Ingredients- 2 chopped gooseberries, 1 teaspoon ginger juice, few peppermint leaves, powdered teaspoon pepper powder, a little chaat masala, 1 small glass, or 1 cup of lukewarm water.
Method- To make Amla juice, mix chopped amla, ginger juice, mint leaves and lukewarm water. Now mix in a blender and grind it well. Now put it in a glass, add black pepper and chaat masala on top and increase your immunity with the wonderful amla drink.
Let’s know what are the benefits of consuming Amla –
1. Eating Amla improves the protein levels in your body. Also if you want to lose weight. Amla is very beneficial for you.
2. Ginger increases the immunity of the body, along it reduces the possibility of diseases like cold cough and viral infection.
3. Regular intake of Amla juice provides relief from many stomach problems. If you are troubled by constipation, it relieves you of this problem.
4. If there is a problem with gas, then gooseberry juice should be drunk. If there is a problem with acidity, then Amla juice is very useful for you.
5. Amla juice is beneficial for eye problems. This makes the eye light faster. Also, itching persists in the eyes, then this problem is overcome with the use of the juice.
6. Drink amla juice in a glass of water on an empty stomach every morning. This will remove all the toxins present in the body.
7. Ginger also contains ingredients that are effective in fighting against diseases like cancer. Therefore, it is helpful in reducing the risk of getting cancer.
8. Eating Indian gooseberry clears the blood. At the same time, due to antioxidants and vitamin C, it also brightens and brightens your skin.
9. If you are troubled by swelling in the throat, then the intake of mint will be beneficial for you.