In which glass to drink water – glass, silver, copper, brass or steel?
It is important to know what kind of vessel should be used for drinking water and what will happen by drinking water in which vessel, because your life is governed by water. This can lead to disease and from this one can be cured. So know what will happen if you drink water in which glass.
In the house where there are silver utensils, there comes happiness, splendor and prosperity. Therefore, there should be only utensils made of brass, copper and silver in the house. Do not use iron, plastic or steel utensils.
1. Drinking water in a silver glass removes the problem of cold and flu.
2. By eating honey with a silver spoon, the body gets rid of toxins.
For Rahu in the 3rd eleventh house and Ketu in the 5th house, drink water in a silver glass.
4. If possible, always drink water in a silver vessel. If there is no silver utensil, fill water in the glass and drink water by putting a silver ring in it. This is an ancient, simple and very miraculous tantric remedy. This gives relief in money related matters.
1. Drinking water in a brass vessel increases immunity.
2. Drinking water in a brass vessel increases the force of gravity.
3. Drinking water in a brass vessel improves the digestive system.
4. If your guru is weak, then use brass utensils for food also.
1. By drinking water in a copper glass, the body’s contaminants come out through urine and sweat.
2. Blood pressure is controlled and energy remains in the body.
3. Drinking water in a copper glass also cures stomach related disorders.
4. Copper purifies the water as well as cools it.
5. Drinking water in a copper glass does not cause skin diseases.
6. Copper water keeps the liver healthy.
1. Drinking water in a plastic glass causes many health-related damages.
2. You can drink water in a glass glass but it is of no use. These vessels are considered perfect for storing water.
3. Drinking lukewarm or hot water in glass and steel utensils causes many health-related damages.
4. Steel is considered as iron. Iron is the cause of Saturn. There is no use of drinking water in this also.
|big thought||Religious story|
1 thought on “In which glass to drink water – glass, silver, copper, brass or steel?”