Know the difference between typhoid and corona from Experts
Know the difference between typhoid and corona -Typhoid patients with the virus have also started appearing in the corona period. Symptoms of virus and typhoid together are putting people in a state of confusion. In summer, there is a fear of the high risk of typhoid. Some symptoms of virus and typhoid are the same, but something is different. How to understand the difference between coronavirus and typhoid? How much awareness about corona? Know directly from experts. From Dr. AK Dwivedi, Member of Scientific Advisory Board and Senior Homoeopathic Physician in Ministry of AYUSH.
Dr. AK Dwivedi said, ‘Symptoms of typhoid include headache, stomach ache, high fever, loss of appetite, weakness. At the same time, symptoms of corona include cold, high fever, sore throat, body pain, no aroma, no taste, weakness. The similarity between the two is less and the difference is more. It is important to understand that difference. However, many people are not even conducting the investigation due to fear of what they will do if they have corona.
First of all, get the corona checked. After this get typhoid checked. You and your family will be sure when the Corona Report comes negative. After this, you can comfortably treat typhoid.
Click here –How Oxygen Level Increases With Pranayama
Dr. AK Dwivedi says, “Corona treatment needs to be started at the right time; there is a set time in which proper treatment and care is necessary. The infection is also spreading in the family due to fear that the corona is not examined. At the same time, the patient’s condition also worsens. ‘
In the present day, there is a need for equal awareness in the villages along with the cities. People do not understand what disease is corona? The medium of the campaign in the villages is very limited. The campaign is being run through social media but is mostly confusing, secondly TV and third newspaper. People become aware through the newspaper but not very much.
There was no awareness in the villages last year. They do not understand what is corona? India is called the country of villages but there is very little awareness about the deadly disease in the villages. So get typhoid checked after the corona.
These days typhoid is also happening with Corona, so let’s know what is typhoid? How to identify What are the symptoms? What precautions are necessary
What is typhoid?
Typhoid is caused by an infection in the digestive system and bloodstream. In typhoid, a bacterium called Salmonella typhi enters the body. First of all, it is through contaminated water and food. It affects the digestive system to a great extent.
Symptoms of typhoid
– Cold fever.
– Loss of appetite due to infection.
– Body ache.
– Red rashes on the body.
– To be lazy
– In typhoid, the patient has fever ranging from 102 to 105 degrees.
Cautions on typhoid
– Take care of cleanliness.
– Drink warm water.
– Keep distance from others.
– Do not eat raw food, eat cooked food.
– Stay in separate rooms so that infection does not spread.
– Drink plenty of fluids.
– Wipe your body with a wet cloth. Do not take baths.
– If the fever does not come down, keep a strip of cold water.
How is the treatment of typhoid possible?
Treatment of typhoid is possible through antibiotics. When treatment is available at the right time, one gets to rest in a week. However, it is important to avoid eating and drinking. Typhoid lasts for about 15 days. Therefore, taking precautions can be cured soon.
You can also use home remedies in typhoid –
1. Giloy water – Soak Giloy in water overnight. Add four cups of water and soak it. Boil the decoction in the morning so that one cup of water remains. Drink half-half cup in the morning-evening.
2. Garlic – The garlic effect is hot but rich in antibiotics and antioxidants. So, roast it in ghee and add rock salt and give it to a bud with water.
3. Tulasi and Surjamukhi – Drink both the juice after extracting them properly. Also, add some basil leaves to a pot and boil it well and drink it 3-4 times a day. (Know the difference between typhoid and corona)
To get every information like our Facebook page where you are provided with the right information. Click here to like our FACEBOOK PAGE.