Zinc And Vitamin C: What Is The Right Way To Take Zinc And Vitamin C
In the Corona period, all kinds of prescriptions are being adopted to avoid the grip of the epidemic. Multi vitamins pills are being taken. Which will boost your immunity and increase the amount of zinc. People of all ages are taking multi-vitamin pills. The market of these abuses of vitamins has increased manifold this year due to fear of viruses. Let us know how much it is right to take these pills of vitamins. Also, we will also tell you that you can fulfill it by eating.
It is only right to take the right amount of vitamin C and zinc. Otherwise, anything is very sad. First of all know about vitamin C
What is the normal level and how much can you take according to the age group –
– A normal level of vitamin C should be between 0.3 mg to 0.6 mg.
According to the National Institute of Health, 500 mg tablets can be taken. But everyone has different body types. Therefore, take vitamin pills only on the advice of a doctor.
– Those aged above 18 years should take 90 mg to 2000 mg of vitamin C in their food daily.
You can also supply vitamin C in food –
Orange, lemon, gooseberry are rich in vitamin C. Around 70 mg of vitamin C is found in oranges.
– Approximately 165 milligrams of vitamin C is present in jamfal.
– Tomatoes and beetroot are also found in vitamin.
Excessive intake of vitamin C is harmful
– Stomach upset, diarrhea, stones.
– Tissues present in the body can also be damaged due to its excessive intake.
Zinc helps you fight viral infections, so zinc is consumed. Let’s know what is the normal level of zinc –
– The normal level of zinc is 70 to 290 micrograms.
– You can take 8 to 11 milligrams of zinc in a meal.
– Zinc is most commonly found in sea food. At the same time, in the vegetarian you can see white gram, beans, dair products, cashew nuts, almonds.
And occurs in peanuts.
Disadvantages of Zinc –
– Stomach irritation, indigestion, diarrhea, stomach ache, indigestion problem starts.
Note – All this information has been collected on the basis of general opinion, be sure to seek medical advice for more information.
To get every information like our Facebook page where you are provided with the right information. Click here to like our FACEBOOK PAGE.