Friends are awesome. Best Friends are even “awesome-er”. Some quotes are short. Some are cute. Some you’ll have to send to your friends right away. Check out these 40 friendship quotes funny friendship quotes to share with your friends.
friendship quotes funny
- We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up… after I finish laughing.
- Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans.
- If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything.
- I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
- Best friend: the one that you can mad only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.
- I hope we’re friends until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people.
- You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
- Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.
- Good friends discuss their sex lives. Best friends talk about poop.
- Sometimes I think, ‘What is a friend?’ Then I say, ‘Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.’
- Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.
- A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body.
- I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Friends offer free therapy. (friendship quotes funny)
- We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.
- Best friends know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public
- Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- Is this the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected?
- My and best friends can communicate with just facial expressions.
- It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’
-A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- I think we’ll befriend forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends
- Thank you for still being my friend, despite the fact that you are completely aware of every terrifying, raunchy, explicit detail of my life.
- We will always be friends until we’re old and senile. Then we will be new friends.
- One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.
- God made up best friends because he knew our mom couldn’t handle us as sisters
- Never let your friends be lonely…. Disturb them all the time.
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
-Laurence J. Peter
- Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking “if anyone heard us, we’d be put in a mental hospital.
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much. (friendship quotes funny)
friendship quotes short
They say friends are the family you choose, the wine to life, the yin to yang, but what does friendship mean to you?
It may embody all of the things mentioned above, or it might make you think of the ones closest to your heart. Whatever the case may be, it’s always nice to be reminded of the VIPs in your own life. By the same token, it’s nice to remind your besties just how important they are to you too.
Famous authors, poets and everyone in between have been trying to put friendship into words for ages. Whether you’re celebrating something special or just want to remind your BFF of how great they are, our collection of friendship quotes will help you get started. There are true friendship quotes to help you acknowledge those there for you through thick and thin and friendship quotes funny to make your best friend smile.
Browse through the entire collection below and find the perfect friendship quote for your bestie. Once you’ve found a few that you like, send them along to your BFF with a sweet treat.
Quotes About Friendship
We could all use a reminder every once in a while of how important friendship is. Whether you’re trying to cheer someone up or add a sweet sentiment to a gift, the words below will help you craft your message.
- Sometimes, being with your best friend, is all the therapy you need. -Unknown
- Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word. -Unknown
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. -Helen Keller
- A true friend accepts who you are, but also helps you become who you should be. -Unknown
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. -Donna Roberts
- Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything. -Unknown
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more. -Unknown
- That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you—the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you—because that is what people are supposed to do. -Unknown
- What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it. -C.S. Lewis
- True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. -Nicole Richie
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you create them. -Unknown
- A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself. -Heidi Wills
- There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. -Unknown
- Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. -Jean de La Fontaine
- Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them. -Anna Taylor
Cute Friendship Quotes
Sometimes just a few sweet words is all someone needs to put a smile on their face. These cute friendship quotes are sure to help you do just that.
- When you can’t look on the brightside, I will sit with you in the dark. -Unknown
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- In the cookie of life friends are the chocolate chips. -Unknown
- Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there. -Unknown
- We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence. -Unknown
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face. -Unknown
- Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time. -Unknown
- How beautiful it is to find someone who asks for nothing but your company. -Brigitte Nicole
- I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen -Winnie The Pooh
- I get by with a little help from my friends. -The Beatles
- Friendship is the wine of life. -Edward Young
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’ -C.S. Lewis
- If ever there is a tomorrow when we’re not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we are apart, I’ll always be with you. -A.A. Milne
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. -Khalil Gibson
- Friendship is another word for love. -Unknown
- Squad goals! -Unknown
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
- The only way to have a friend is to be one. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time. -Henry van Dyke
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. -Hubert H. Humphrey
- A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. -Jim Morrison
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget. -Unknown
- Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend. -Bill Watterson
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. -Elbert Hubbard
- Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul. -Steve Maraboli
- Life is nothing without friendship. -Cicero
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. -Arnold H. Glasgow
- We were together. I forget the rest. -Walt Whitman
- I will not let you go into the unknown alone. -Bram Stoker
Beautiful Quotes on Friendship click here
These quotes on friendship will remind you of what it means to have true friends, to have people love you for you and have your back no matter what. Be sure they don’t forget it!
- The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul. -Shanna Rodriguez
- Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. -Octavia Butler
- True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side. -Josh Grayson
- Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone. -Vincent Van Gogh
- Nobody can avoid falling in love. They might want to deny it, but friendship is probably the most common form of love. -Stieg Larsson
- Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. -Amy Poehler
- Friendship isn’t a big thing—it’s a million little things. -Paulo Coelho
- You can always tell when two people are best friends because they’re always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having. -Unknown
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. -Henry David Thoreau
To get every information like our Facebook page where you are provided with the right information. Click here to like our FACEBOOK PAGE.