Happy Father’s Day Quotes – It’s that time of year to celebrate dear ol’ dad! To mark Father’s Day 2022, we’ve rounded up 20 inspiring, and funny even just silly quotes or dad jokes about and from famous fathers.
We’ve got lines and great quotes from all types of fathers and children—from authors, comedians and musicians to politicians, athletes and actors. Some of these Father’s Day quotes are so classic you’ve likely read or heard them before; others are more obscure. Barack Obama and William Shakespeare are quoted here; so are Keith Urban and even Jay-Z. But they all have one thing in common: they all celebrate fatherhood and being a parent.
The best 13 Quotes for Happy Father’s Day 2022
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” Happy Father’s Day.
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” Happy Father’s Day.
- Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad. Happy Father’s Day.
- Some people don’t believe in Heroes. They’ve never met my DAD. Happy Father’s Day
- To the world’s best dad, HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!!
- Happy Father’s Day Only person whom I can trust blindly is you.
- Happy Father’s Day Nobody compares to you, You are the best father.
- There is no greater heaven than the heart of a loving father. Happy Father’s Day.
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. Happy Father’s day papa!
- Happy Father’s Day. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.
- Thanks for being my best friend…Happy Father’s day.
- F. A.T.H.E.R.S. F: Faithful, A: Always there, T: Trustworthy, H: Honoring, E: Every-Loving, R: Righteous, S: Supportive. Happy Father’s Day!
- A father is someone who does not direct how to live but lives entirely to be a role model for his children. Happy Father’s Day! (Happy Father’s Day Quotes)
Happy Father’s Day 2022 Funny Quotes
- “You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.” —Jerry Seinfeld. This is definitely a dad quote many fathers can relate to.
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” —Dave Attell. Dads are still our superheroes, though—and they deserve a thoughtful gift on Father’s Day.
- “I gave my father $100 and said, ‘Buy yourself something that will make your life easier.’ So he went out and bought a present for my mother.” —Rita Rudner. Don’t miss these father-daughter quotes that perfectly capture your special bond.
- “Even though I’m proud my dad invented the rear-view mirror, we’re not as close as we appear.” —Stewart Francis. Need more dad-quote inspiration? These father-son quotes will do the trick.
- “Sometimes I am amazed that my wife and I created two human beings from scratch yet struggle to assemble the most basic of Ikea cabinets.”
- “Fatherhood is great because you can ruin someone from scratch.”
- “When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, ‘Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?’ He answered, ‘If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.’”
1. “I think back to the day I drove Michelle and a newborn Malia home from the hospital nearly 13 years ago—crawling along, miles under the speed limit, feeling the weight of my daughter’s future resting in my hands. I think about the pledge I made to her that day: that I would give her what I never had—that if I could be anything in life, I would be a good father. I knew that day that my own life wouldn’t count for much unless she had every opportunity in hers.”
2. “My dad, like any coach, has always stressed the fundamentals. He taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.”
3. “The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid, but—at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; It’s just full all the time.”
4. “What makes Will the best father in the world to me is that he’s there, not just there in a way that’s traditional. The emotional support he offers his children is immeasurable.”
5. “It’s chaos at times, but there’s such joy in the house. I look and there’s our boy from Vietnam and our daughter from Ethiopia, and our girl was born in Namibia, and our son is from Cambodia, and they’re brothers and sisters, man. They’re brothers and sisters and it’s a sight for elation. We have the capability to give a child a home, and let me tell you it’s selfish, too, because the reward has been extraordinary.”
6. “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.”
7. “I just sit there and make up songs and sing to [my son] in gibberish. I’m very good at gibberish now.”
8. “During the sole argument we had when [Chelsea] was in high school, the subject of which I don’t even remember, I looked at her and said, ‘As long as you’re in this house, being president is my second most important job’”
9. “He has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.”
10. “There should be a children’s song: ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.’”
11. “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’”
12. “I want my son to wear a helmet 24 hours a day. If it was socially acceptable I’d be the first one to have my kid in a full helmet and like a cage across his face mask.”
Related: 10030 best honesty Quotes motivational tips
13. “Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you’re 12, but every day.”
14. “My father would lift me high / And dance with my mother and me and then / Spin me around til I fell asleep / Then up the stairs he would carry me / And I knew for sure I was loved.”
15. “Years ago we used to play / He used to laugh when I ran away / But when I fell and hurt my knee / He would run to comfort me / And the pain would go away.”
16. “The older I get the more I can see / How much he loved my mother and my brother and me / And he did the best that he could / And I only hope when I have my own family That everyday I see a little more of my father in me.”
17. “It’s been the most amazing experience I could ever possibly imagine.”
18. “The most amazing feeling I feel / Words can’t describe what I’m feeling for real / Maybe I paint the sky blue / My greatest creation was you.”
19. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.”
20. “I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father’s life.”
So these are the best Happy Father’s Day Quotes 2022
|big thought||Religious story|