CRPF Recruitment- There are currently 1458 open positions for Assistant Sub Inspectors and Head Constables, according to a notification from the Central Reserve Police Force. Learn everything you need to know about the CRPF Recruitment 2023 ASI/HC for all qualified candidates by reading this post.
You can apply online starting on January 4, 2023, and the last day to register is January 25, 2023, according to the information we have and the PDF of the CRPF Notification 2023. You ought to be aware that the Assistant Sub Inspector Qualification Requirement and the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 Qualification Requirement both require a passing grade in the 12th grade.
CRPF Recruitment 2023
We probably already know that competitors were eagerly anticipating the CRPF Recruitment 2023 Warning, which is out now and allows you to fill out the application structure beginning on January 4. In addition, you must have completed your 12th grade from a State or Central Board in order to apply for the position of Head Constable, and you must have graduated in order to apply for the position of Assistant Sub Inspector.
There are a total of 1458 open positions, with 143 Assistant Sub Inspector positions and 1315 Head Constable positions. To receive a concede card for the Written Test, ensure that you are qualified and complete the application form within the deadlines. You must pass the Written Test, the Physical Test, and the Document Verification in order to be selected for the recruitment.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment||CRPF Recruitment 2023 HC/ASI|
|Supervising Agency||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Total vacancies||1458 Posts|
|Post Name||Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector|
|CRPF ASI vacancy 2023||143 Vacancies|
|CRPF HC Vacancy 2023||1315 Vacancies|
|Eligibility||12th pass and Graduation pass|
|Online Form Start Date||04th January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25 January 2023|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Selection Process||Written, Physical and DV Stage|
Also visit- JNU Recruitment 2023
CRPF Notification 2023 PDF Download
- The PDF of the CRPF Notification 2023 for Head Constables and Assistant Sub Inspectors can be found on crpf.gov.in.
- The notification can be downloaded and read by all applicants to learn everything there is to know about the openings.
- There are 1458 Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector positions available in this recruitment.
- The notification states that Head Constables and Graduates are eligible for Assistant Sub Inspector positions.
- Online applications will be accepted beginning on January 4, 2023, and the deadline to register for this position is January 25, 2023.
CRPF ASI/HC Vacancy 2023
If you want to apply for the CRPF ASI/HC Vacancy in 2023, check this table out, and then register. In addition, when completing the online application for the position, you should make certain that you select the appropriate category. Based on reservations, these openings are divided into various categories. For your reference, the dates for the internet based application are recorded previously. You must finish the registration process by those dates. After you receive your admit card in February 2023, the exam will continue.
Check Also- IOCL Non Executive Recruitment 2023
CRPF ASI Recruitment 2023 For Eligibility Criteria
- To determine your eligibility for the CRPF Recruitment 2023, please read the following.
- Second, you must have graduated from a recognized State or Central University or other comparable educational establishment.
- Students in their final year can also apply for this position if they have earned at least 45% of the required grade point average.
- The CRPF ASI Age Limit for 2023 is between the ages of 18 and 25 as of the last date of registration.
- Candidates of any gender can sign up, but disabled people cannot.
The up-and-comer should be a resident of India. Candidates must submit their domicile or PRC against their State or UT in order to be considered for the vacancies that have been announced.
The candidate must hold a minimum of a baccalaureate or its equivalent from a board or university that has been approved by the Central or State Government.
- Read the following points to determine the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 Qualifications and Age Limit.
- You should be aware that applicants for the position of Head Constable must have passed the 12th class of either the State Board or the Central Board.
- The notification states that applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 by the application deadline.
- Men and women of both genders are eligible to apply for this job opening online.
- To complete the CRPF Recruitment 2023, you must be physically fit, and disabled applicants are not permitted.
To be eligible to apply for any and all positions, with the exception of the drive positions, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 23 as of 1/08/2023. They must not have been born before 02/08/2000 or after 01/08/2005. Driver positions are open to people aged 21 to 27. Candidates who intend to apply for drive positions must not have been born between 02/08/1996 and 01/08/2002.
CRPF Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates who are declared fit in PST / PET will be called for a written examination on scheduled date & place. CRPF Recruitment 2023 Process consists of three stages:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (for Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CRPF Salary for Constable (Technical and Tradesman)
The candidates selected for the posts of Constable (Technical and Tradesman) posts will be paid attractive salaries. As mentioned in CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification, the compensation of the Constable would be as per pay level 3 and ranges between Rs. 21700- 69100/.
|Constable||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level 3)|
CRPF Application Form Fees 2023
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
The important dates related to the CRPF Recruitment 2023 are given in the table below:
|CRPF Notification Release Date||15th March 2023|
|CRPF Application Starts||27th March 2023|
|CRPF Recruitment 2023 Last Date||25th April 2023|
|CRPF PET & PMT||To be notified|
|CRPF Online Exam Date||To be notified|
Check Also- RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
How To Apply CRPF Recruitment 2023 Online?
- All of you, open either crpf.gov.in
- Second, you must click the Recruitment Link on the homepage.
- Thirdly, select the HC/ASI Vacancy option to proceed with registration.
- Complete the CRPF Registration 2023 for the ASI/HC vacancy using your email address and mobile number in accordance with your eligibility now.
- Now, include your name, the names of your mother and father, your qualifications, and other information on the application.
- Upload the documents, which include a qualification certificate, signature, and picture.
- Submit the application and pay the registration fees to complete the process.
- If you follow these instructions, you can all submit an online application for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 Head Constable/ASI position.
CRPF Bharti 2023 Syllabus
Space Spelling, Idioms, and Sentences Sentence Completion, Sentence Structure, English Grammar, Vocabulary, Error Spotting, and Correct English Comprehension are all components of the fundamental ability to comprehend and write in English.
Word usage, conjunctions, gender, similar and tad bhava grammar, compound phrase word formation, and other characteristics
Matrix of nonverbal reasoning Paper folding, analogy, classification, coding, and decoding Venn diagram, word formation, and other similar skills Verbal Reasoning Series, Direction, and Blood Relations at a Distance
Static GK, important plans, people in the news, sports, articles, economics, history, geography, science, technology, awards, and honors
Time and distance measurement, averages, the number system, and mensuration: Discount Time and Work, the Number System, and other similar concepts Calculation of whole numbers, fundamental arithmetic operations, decimals, and fractions, and the relationship between numbers
The following documents must be presented when completing the crpf.gov.in HC/ASI Application Form 2023: Make sure you have all of them if you want to be chosen after passing the written exam.
- 12th Certificate for Head Constable Vacancy.
- Graduation Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- E Aadhar Card.
Related post :-
MP Patwari Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2023