Delhi Police Constable Recruitment- According to the RTI response from the Delhi Police, 6433 openings for the 2023 Constable Recruitment (Male & Female) would soon be announce. Additionally, you will be able to Download the Delhi Police Constable Notification 2023 and all the qualifier applicants may Apply Online for this vacancy. You should be aware that the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will have a number of openings for which online applications will be taken beginning on March 2nd, 2023. Also, the deadline to submit the Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2023 is March 31, 2023.
This is to advise you that the official notification has not yet been issue, but the Delhi Police Recruitment Board has provided this information in an RTI response. But, it is certain that Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023 would be announce in the following few days. Before the deadline, applicants must make sure to complete their online applications for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023. Following that, they must begin studying for the written test.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
As far as we are aware, the Delhi Police Recruitment Unit handles several hiring processes for positions including Constable, Sub Inspector, Inspector, and Driver. It just announced 6433 Constable Jobs (Male and Female), for which online applications will soon be accept. In the upcoming days, ssc.nic.in and delhipolice.gov.in will both post the notification for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023. For the constable position in the Delhi Police, anyone who has completed their 12th grade through a State or Central Board is qualified.
Also, the age requirement for the constable position is 18 to 25 years old as of the notification date, albeit this is lowered for several categories. When applications are accepted, candidates must submit an online application at ssc.nic.in before beginning their test preparation. To avoid having their applications denied and without receiving an admit card, candidates must ensure that they accurately complete the application.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Details
|Vacancy||Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Delhi Police Recruitment Cell|
|Total Vacancies||6433 Posts|
|Vacancies for Male||4310 Vacancies|
|Vacancies for Female||2123 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and PET/PMT Test|
|Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2023||2nd March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2023|
|Exam Date||To be announce|
|Delhi Police Recruitment Portal||delhipolice.gov.in|
Also visit- JEECUP Application Form Online 2023
About Delhi Police
Through the renown Kotwal, Delhi has had a long tradition of policing. It is said that Malikul Umara Faqruddin was the first Kotwal in Delhi. In 1237 A.D., at the age of 40, he was elected Kotwal and simultaneously appointed Naibe-Ghibat (Regent in Absence). Due to his honesty and skill, he held the position for a very long time, serving under the reigns of three Sultans—Balban, Kaikobad, and Kaikhusrau. when a group of Turkish aristocrats tried to persuade him to change Balban’s order. It is recorded that while taking their estates from them, the Kotwal said, “My words will carry no weight if I accept any bribe from you.” It is generally accepted that the Kotwal, also known as the headquarters of the police, was at Qila RaiPithora, which is now Mehrauli.
Delhi Police Constable Online Application Form 2023
The material above, which discusses the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023, is for all applicants who are interested in the Uniformed Services. For your convenience, we’ve covered the fundamentals of the position, such eligibility requirements and deadlines for submitting the Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2023. According to the fundamental information we have, the application link will be launched on March 2nd, and the deadline to apply will be March 31, 2023. Following that, you should start getting ready for the exam you must pass in order to go forward.
|Category||Delhi Police Constable Application Form Fees 2023|
Delhipolice.gov.in Constable Notification 2023
- The official website @ delhipolice.gov.in will shortly post the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
- Under this recruiting, 6433 Constable positions—6433 for men and women—will be announced.
- You should also be aware that the Online Application Link will be open from March 2 through March 31, 2023.
- Everyone who has completed their 12th grade through a State or Central Board and is between the ages of 18 and 25 is eligible for this recruiting.
- You must pass both the written test and the physical eligibility test as part of the selection process in order to be chosen.
Look Also- MHT CET Registration Form 2023
Delhi Police Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
The competitor should satisfy the accompanying four models to be qualified for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Test:
Candidates must be citizens of India.
The up-and-comer probably passed 10+ 2 (Senior Optional) from any perceived educational committee, on the end date of receipt of online applications.
- Only applicable to the eleventh pass: i) Band members, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police as it were.
- Children of serving, perished, resigned police work force including Performing multiple tasks Staff of Delhi Police.
The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 25. The preceding upper age limit will only apply in the following situations: –
- For candidates in the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category, up to a maximum of five years.
- up to 3 years for an OBC class competitor.
- A maximum of five years for distinguished athletes who have competed at the national or international level for a State or Country in sports in the three years prior to the closing date for online applications.
- Unwinding in the upper age limit is acceptable as long as 40 years for the overall class (UR), 43 years for OBC and 45 years for SCs/STs on account of departmental up-and-comers of Delhi Police.
- Sons of police officers or Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police who are currently serving, retired, or deceased are eligible for a relaxation of the upper age limit up to 29 years.
Competitor should have a legitimate driving permit for LMV (Bike or Vehicle) for the post of Const. ( Exe.) Male member of the Delhi Police on the day of the PE&MT. A student permit isn’t OK.
Delhi Police Physical Standard Requirements
The table below shows the minimum Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 for each gender and category:-
|Height||170 cms||Categories other than as given below.|
|165 cms||For residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh. and For ST candidates and sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.|
|Chest||81-85 (Minimum 4 cms expansion)||5 cms relaxation for residents of Hill areas as listed above, ST, and for sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.|
|Height||157 cms||Categories other than as given below.|
|155 cms||For residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh. and SC/ ST candidates.|
|152 cms||Daughters of either serving retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.|
Delhi Police Physical Endurance Requirements
The Physical Endurance for their eligibility for the post of Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will be done through their performances as per the following parameters.
|Age||Race 1600 Meters||Long jump||High jump|
|Up to 30 years||6 Minutes||14 Feet||3’9″|
|Above 30 to 40 years||7 Minutes||13 Feet||3’6″|
|Above 40 years||8 Minutes||12 Feet||3’3″|
|Up to 30 years||8 minutes||10 Feet||03 Feet|
|Above 30 to 40 years||9 minutes||09 Feet||2’9″|
|Above 40 years||10 minutes||08 Feet||2’6″|
Delhi Police Constable 2023 Recruitment Process
The recruitment process for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 exam consists of 2 stages:
1. Online Computer-Based Test
2. Physical Test & Measurement Test
|Tests / Examinations||Maximum marks/ Qualifying|
|Computer-Based Examination||100 marks|
|Physical Endurance & Measurement Qualifying Tests(PE&MT)||Qualifying|
Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
On a nationwide basis, the examination will be administered via computer-based examination by the Delhi Police (DP). The web-based PC Put together Test with respect to the accompanying subjects will be directed in HINDI and ENGLISH.
- The Computer Based Examination (CBE) will have one objective-type paper with 100 questions and 100 marks. The online computer-based test will take one and a half hours (90 minutes) to complete.
- For each incorrect response, a penalty of 0.25 points will be assessed.
- The question paper for the matriculation level will consist of Easy Questions (30 percent), Medium Level Questions (50 percent), and Difficult Questions (20 percent).
- In the Computer Based Examination, candidates in the General Category with a total score of 35 percent, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates with a total score of 30 percent, and ex-servicemen with a total score of 25 percent will be considered eligible for category-based shortlisting for the Physical Test.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||25||25||A cumulative time of 90 minutes|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Category Wise
|General||2691 Posts||1324 Posts|
|EWS||468 Posts||231 Posts|
|SC||673 Posts||331 Posts|
|ST||239 Posts||119 Posts|
|OBC||239 Posts||118 Posts|
|Total||4310 Posts||2123 Posts|
Check Also-Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2023
|Apply Start||1 September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30 September 2023|
|Exam Date||November 2023|
How To Apply Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
- We ask applicants to open delhipolice.gov.in first.
- Click the Delhi Police Constable Job Notification now, and then go on.
- After choosing the Apply Online option, move on to Registration.
- To go to the application form, register with a password and a mobile number or email address.
- Complete the online application form with the necessary information, then submit it.
- To finish the application process, upload your signature, photo, and qualification document.
- Use the Payment Portal to pay for online form fees by credit/debit card, net banking, or UPI.
- You may all apply online for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 by following these instructions.
Check Also-Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2023
The following necessary papers must be provided by the applicant in order to complete the application procedure for this recruiting process:
- Valid mobile number
- Email id
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan card
- Driving license
- School or college id
- 10th pass mark sheet
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scan copy of the signature
- Caste or disability certificate if it’s applicable
Related post :-