Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment –Join Indian Coast Guard has announced the Navik General Duty and Domestic Branch Recruitment 2023 for multiple positions. The Indian Coast Gatekeeper Navik Enrollment 2023 details can be found here, where interested competitors can learn about the requirements. Learn everything you need to know about this job opening by reading the ICG Navik Notification 2023 PDF in the section below. You will be able to see how many positions are available for this recruitment once you get there. Before submitting an online application, check everyone’s ICG Navik GD DB Eligibility 2023; only you should submit one.
Only those who have verified their eligibility should complete the ICG Navik Online Form 2023 at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. You should begin studying for the written exam as soon as you register to be considered for further selection. We have examined the whole methodology for presenting an internet based application for the Indian Coast Gatekeeper Navik GD Enrollment 2023 as well as the enlistment expenses that should be paid after the web-based structure is finished.
We are aware that the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard conduct a variety of recruitments for 12th Pass and Graduate Candidates to serve the nation. As a result, they released the ICG Navik GD Warning 2023 as part of this series. Under this warning, there are more than 250 openings available for 12th Pass Up-and-Comers in the Everyday Obligation and Homegrown Branch. If you’re interested in the Indian Coast Watchman Navik Enlistment 2023, you should know what skills and qualifications are required for this position. You must have completed 12th grade with mathematics and physics courses to begin. Moreover, Age of the competitor ought to be between 18-22 Years as on date of Caution.
If you are qualified, apply online at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and register for this recruitment. The Navik GD and Navik DB online application process will open on February 6, 2023, and applicants are required to submit their applications by February 19, 2023. You should begin studying for the Written Exam after completing the registration process. After that, you will be selected for further consideration. The last day to present a web-based application for this position is rapidly drawing nearer, so anyone with any interest in applying ought to prepare.
|Vacancy Name||ICG Navik GD DB Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Board||Indian Navy|
|Total Vacancies||255 Posts|
|Posts||Navik GD and Navik DB|
|Qualification||12th Pass (Physics and Math) and 10th Pass (for Domestic Branch)|
|Age Limit||18-22 Years|
|ICG Navik Online Form 2023 Start Date||06 February 2023|
|Last Date||19 February 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written and Physical|
|Written Exam Date||March 2023|
Also visit- JEECUP Application Form Online 2023
About Indian Coast Guard
On July 27, 1939, the Crown Representative’s Police established the Indian Coast Guard. The Indian Coast Guard was established as a result of the ICG Act’s enactment on December 28, 1949. It has completed 81 glorious years under the direction of the Indian government’s Ministry of Home Affairs. The Indian Navy first proposed the Indian Coast Guard as a way to provide non-military maritime services to the country.
All interested applicants who have completed the 12th Class and wish to join the Indian Navy will find brief information in the preceding section. Find the significant dates for the Navik Online Structure 2023 at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, and afterward follow the timetable to enroll. On February 6, 2023, the link to the application form will become active, and applicants will have until February 19 to complete the form. The registration fee, which is Rs 300 for the General Category of Applicants, must be paid.
- This is to illuminate all candidates that the Indian Coast Gatekeeper employs for various positions, the most famous of which are Navik General Obligation and Navik Homegrown Branch.
- The ICG Navik Notice 2023 PDF was recently made available, and it provides access to various openings.
- For Navik Domestic Branch, candidates with a 10th Pass may apply, while those with a 12th Pass may apply for Navik General Duty.
- You can fill out the online structure for 255 opportunities for a variety of positions beginning on February 6, 2023.
- Additionally, applications for the Navik GD Recruitment are due online on February 19, 2023.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Navik (General Duty)||10+2 with Maths & Physics|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th Class|
|10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech / Electronics &
Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
Look Also- MHT CET Registration Form 2023
- Minimum: 18 Year
- Maximum: 22 Year
Maximum Age Relation
|SC\ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy)||3 Years|
|Navik (General Duty)||Rs 21,700/- (Pay Level-3)|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||Rs 21,700/- (Pay Level-3)|
|Yantrik||Rs 29200/- (Pay Level-5) & @ Rs 62,00/- plus Dearness Allowance|
Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2023Application Fee
- SC/ST candidates – No Fee
- All other candidates will have to pay Rs. 300/- for recruitment through online mode using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2023-Selection Process
- Written Test (Stage I Prelism & Stage II Mains )
- Physical Test
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Test
|Notification Release Date||January 2023|
|Starting date to apply Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Application form||6th February 2023|
|Last date to apply Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Application form||26th February 2023|
|Stage I Written Exam Conduct Date||Update Soon|
|Written Exam Stage II Dates||Update Soon|
|Basic Training Commenced Navik (DB & DB))||Update Soon|
Check Also-Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2023
If you’re interested in a career with the Indian Coast Guard as a Navik GD, the first step is to apply online for the Recruitment 2023 process. However, the application process can be confusing and overwhelming for those who have never done it before. Luckily, we’re here to help. In this post, we’ll break down the steps required to apply online for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2023, including eligibility requirements, dates, and registration procedure. We’ll also provide tips on how to fill out the application form correctly to increase your chances of being selected. So if you’re ready to start your journey towards a career in the Indian Coast Guard, read on to learn how to apply online for Navik GD Recruitment 2023.
- The Indian Coast Guard Portal can be accessed by applicants by going to joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Second, you must tap the Opportunities button to select the Navik GD Recruitment 2023.
- To register, simply follow the on-line form’s instructions and provide some basic information.
- Include your name, the name of your father, your qualifications, and the date of your birth on the Online Application Form.
- Last step: After confirming all of your information entered into the Online Form, submit the Form.
- Use UPI or Netbanking to pay the fees for the online application to finish the registration process.
- Follow these instructions to submit an online application for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2023.
ICG Navik online application process started on 06th February 2023.
The Admit Card is out on 15th March 2023 and the Exam Date has been mentioned on the same
What is the total number of vacancies announced by ICG?
A total of 255 vacancies has been announced by ICG for Navik (DB & GD) posts.
Related post :-
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023