OSSC Teacher Recruitment – The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has made the Teacher Recruitment Notification for 7540 Vacancies for TGT (Arts, PCM, and CBZ, among other positions, available. The OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 process has begun, and TET Pass applicants will be able to register online at ossc.gov.in beginning on December 11, 2022.
We are aware that the OSSC Teacher Notification 2023 is now available, and those who waited should prepare for the exam. You should be aware that applicants for the Odisha Teacher Vacancy in 2023 who have passed the TET Exam are eligible. Please be aware that you must submit the OSSC Teacher Application Form 2023 by January 9, 2023. Learn how to apply online for the OSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 by registering now.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023
We are aware that the OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 official announcement has been released, and applicants who have passed the Odisha TET are eligible to submit applications online. According to the announcement, there are 7540 open positions in Hindi, Sanskrit, Physical Education Teacher, Telugu, Urdu, TGT (PCM, Arts, CBZ), and other fields.
The Application Form will be available from December 11, 2022 to January 9, 2023, so keep that in mind. Candidates who are interested can visit ossc.gov.in to register for this recruitment. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission will then hold a written exam, and applicants who pass will be invited to an interview. Check out the Eligibility Criteria and Age Restrictions listed below before beginning the Odisha Teacher Online Form 2023.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 Details
|Vacancy Name||OSSC Teacher Vacancy 2023|
|Commission||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||7540 Vacancies|
|Type of Vacancies||TGT, Hindi, Sanskrit, PET, Telugu, Urdu Teacher|
|OSSC Teacher Notification 2023 Date||23rd November 2022|
|OSSC Teacher Application Form 2023 Start Date||11 December 2022|
|Last Date||09th January 2023|
|Eligibility||OSSC TET Pass, BA, B.Ed with minimum 50% Marks|
|Age Limit||21-38 Years|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Document Verification|
Read more- JNU Recruitment
The government established the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC). of Odisha as a statutory body in 1994 to conduct direct recruitment for Group-C and Group-B State cadre positions. This Commission conducts recruitments for more than 140 distinct cadres of posts and services within various government departments.
OSSC Teacher Application Form 2023 Dates
The OSSC Educator Application Structure 2023 Date will open on December 11, 2022, and candidates who meet the TET capability prerequisites are expected to finish it. Make sure you finish the process and pay the application fees before the deadline, which is January 9, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Following that, a MCQ-based online test will be given, and candidates who pass will be invited to the main test. The final stage of the selection process, Document Verification, requires you to present the Board with all original documents.
OSSC TGT Teacher Notification 2023
- The official Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2023 notification is now available, with 7540 open positions.
- You can apply for the position for which you are qualified by the following dates.
- In the OSSC Teacher Notification 2023, there are positions for trained Graduate Teachers (Arts, Science, and Commerce), Physical Education Teachers, and Language Teachers.
- The notification is available for download; applicants should carefully read it for all pertinent information.
- A written exam will be used to select qualified candidates for the interview stage, as stated in the announcement.
Odisha Teacher Vacancy 2023 TGT, PET
|Post Title||Odisha Teacher Vacancy 2023|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts)||1970 Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Science)||1419 Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (CBZ)||1205 Posts|
|Hindi Teacher||1352 Posts|
|Sanskrit Teacher||723 Posts|
|Physical Education Teacher||841 Posts|
Also Look– JNU Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
OSSC Teacher Eligibility 2023
|Post Name||OSSC Teacher Eligibility 2023||Age Limit|
|TGT Arts||BA or BCom with B.Ed with minimum 45% Marks||21-38 Years|
|TGT Science||BSc or B.Tech with B.Ed with minimum 45% Marks||21-38 Years|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||BSc With Chemistry Botany Zoology and Biology with B.Ed (45% Marks)||21-38 Years|
|Teacher (Telugu)||BA with Telugu Subject and B.Ed||21-38 Years|
|Classical Teacher||Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit and B.Ed||21-38 Years|
|Hindi Teacher||Bachelor Degree with Hindi and B.Ed||21-38 Years|
|Urdu Teacher||Alim/Fazil with minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed||21-38 Years|
|PET Teacher||10+2 Pass with BPeD||21-38 Years|
OSSC TGT Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category||OSSC TGT Application Form 2023 Fees|
Also Check-Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2023
Odisha Junior Teacher salary
The salary for the Odisha Junior Teacher position varies based on the candidate’s qualifications and level of experience. In Odisha, a junior teacher typically earns around Rs. Rs. 25,000 per month, with 35,400 per month possible for more experienced candidates. Junior teachers in Odisha are eligible for a variety of additional benefits in addition to their salary, including leave benefits, medical insurance, and a pension. In the official notification, any changes to the Odisha Junior Teacher 2023 salary structure will be mentioned.
How To Apply Online OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 Online?
- If it’s not too much trouble, visit ossc.gov.in now that you know about the Educator Position Qualification.
- Tap the Apply Online button in the homepage’s upper right corner.
- Select the OSSC Teacher Vacancy 2023 option from the ongoing recruitment section.
- After registering yourself with basic information such as your name and mobile phone number, create a USER ID and password.
- Fill out the OSSC TGT Application Structure 2023 with details like “Capability,” “Imprints,” and “Select the post for which you must apply,” and then present the structure.
- Upload your photograph, signature, and marksheets to complete registration.
- Present the application structure in the wake of paying the suitable application charges for your situation.
- Hence, the web-based application system for OSSC Instructor Enrollment 2023.
Odisha Junior Teacher syllabus
English, mathematics, social science, science, and Odia are among the subjects covered in the Odisha Junior Teacher Syllabus. If you want to apply for the position of Junior Teacher in Odisha, you need to know a lot about these subjects. The syllabus for the Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2023 covers a number of topics, some of which are
- English Language and Comprehension
- Mathematics and Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Odia Language and Comprehension
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
RSMSSB IA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online