OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 :The Odisha Junior Assistant Notification 2023 for 2300+ Vacancies of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer has been publish by the Odisha Subordinate and Staff Selection Commission, also known as OSSSC. After that, all of the candidate should go ahead with the online application form after finding out all of the information about the OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. According to the notification, the Application Link for this vacancy will be available from February 24th, 2023 and March 27th, 2023.
Only after you are certain that you are qualified as per the OSSC JA Qualification 2023 Standards should you continue with your application. You must also go to osssc.gov.in and follow the steps provide there to complete the One Time Registration Process in order to fill the OSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2023. The osssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Link below is for applicant who are interest in this vacancy.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
As we all know, the State’s different recruitment tests are handled by OSSSC, and many applicant eagerly await the information. As a result, the OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 was launch in this series, with more than 2300 openings. Please check the information provided in this article and then go ahead with Online Registration if you’re also interested in this recruitment. All applicants who have graduated from a state or central university, or any recognized institution, are qualified for this vacancy according to the qualification criteria.
Just a brief alert for the OSSSC JA Recruitment 2023 has been issued at this time, with a full alert to be provide in the next few days. Candidates are encouraged to check the vacancy listings on this page and the official website for timely updates. The Online Application Form for the Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer will be available from February 24, 2023 at osssc.gov.in, as per the shor notification.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Details
|Vacancy Name||OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Board||Odisha Subordinate and Staff Selection Commission|
|OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023||15 February 2023|
|Posts||Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and DV|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|OSSSC JA Application Form 2023||24 February 2023|
|Last Date||27 March 2023|
Also Check UPSC CSE 2023
OSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023 PDF
This part contains crucial information for all candidates interest in the Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer position. The essential facts regarding osssc.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Junior Assistant & Panchayat Executive Officer, such as Application Deadline, Eligibility, Age Limit, and Selection Process have been clearly mentioned. Fill the Online Form between the specified dates, and then begin preparing for the exam if you have complete your Graduation. The UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, which is set to be publish soon, should be check by people from other state.
- On February 15, 2023, the Office of the Secretary of State release a brief notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer.
- In addition, this week on the official website, OSSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023 PDF will be release.
- There will be over 2300 vacancies in this recruitment, as per the short notice.
- The last day to fill the online application form for JA Recruitment is March 27, 2023, and it will be available from February 24.
- Candidates are advised to register for the written test and then prepare for it by visiting the aforementioned website and completing their registration.
Check Here –AOC Recruitment 2023
OSSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility 2023 Age Limit
- For a quick overview of the OSSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility 2023 & Age Limit, all Candidates are advised to read the points below.
- All of you must have passed the JA Exam with at least 50% marks in order to qualify for the position.
- Second, in Odisha, junior assistant recruitment is open to final year students.
- Second, the vacancies mentioned above have an age restriction of 18–32 years, as stated in the notification.
- Candidates from reserved categories may use their upper age limit relaxation.
Odisha Junior Assistant Application Form 2023
- The Odisha Junior Assistant Application Form 2023 @ osssc.gov.in is for individuals who want to apply for this job openings.
- You may just follow the steps mentioned above to complete your application.
- Basic documents such as a photo, signature, and marksheets should be uploaded.
- When applying for the Application Form, make sure you select the Category in which you belong and provide proof of it.
- If you can’t locate the application form page, utilize the link below to register yourself.
Look Here –Assam Police Recruitment 2023
How To Apply Online OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
The OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to start their career in government jobs. As the recruitment process is online, it’s easier than ever to apply from the comfort of your own home. In this post, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of applying online for the OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. From creating an account on the official website to filling out the application form and paying fees, we’ve got you cover. We’ll also provide tips on how to ensure your application stands out and increases your chances of being selected for this covet position. So, if you’re interest in a government job as a junior assistant, keep reading!
- We first ask that you access osssc.gov.in through a compatible device, such as a PC or laptop.
- Tap the Apply Online button in the Top right corner of the homepage to go to step two.
- Go to the registration page by selecting the JA Vacancy from the Ongoing Recruitment section.
- Get a Login ID and Password by registering with your Mobile or Email ID and then generating.
- Next, provide basic information such as name, mother’s name, father‘s name, and other details in the Odisha Junior Assistant Application Form 2023.
- Submit your application and pay through Debit, Credit Card, UPI, or Netbanking.
- Finally, submit the complete application and get a copy of the final document for reference.
- You may all Apply for the Online OSSSC Junior Assistant Employment via these guidelines.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
What is the Start Date and Last Date of Odisha JA Application Form 2023?
Odisha Junior Assistant Application Form 2023 will be open from 24 February to 27th March 2023.
How many vacancies are available under the Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
There are 2300+ Vacancies of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer under the Odisha JA Recruitment 2023.
On Which Portal can Candidate Apply Online Odisha JA Recruitment 2023?
Odisha JA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link will be activated on osssc.gov.in.
Related Post –
Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment 2023