RBI Assistant Notification –The which will include thousands of open positions, will be issued by the Reserve Bank of India. You must wait for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification to receive this information if you are interested in applying for this position. The hiring process includes the application form, preliminary exam, main exam, and interview.
When the opening becomes available, complete the RBI Assistant Application Form 2023 and apply for the position. Prior to submitting the online application, you should also confirm the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Eligibility 2023 and Age Limit. If you meet the requirements, you can apply online for the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2023 at opportunities.rbi.org.in. You ought to be aware that the distribution of vacancies created by this recruitment includes all states and union territories.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023
We know that the Hold Bank of India has various open positions, one of which is Colleague. You have come to the right place if you are interested in reading this post because we have the most important information for you, which is the RBI Assistant Notification 2023. The information that is currently available indicates that the Reserve Bank of India is all set to issue a notification allowing all qualified applicants to apply for multiple positions.
I am writing to inform you that graduates can submit applications for this position on the official website, opportunities.rbi.org.in. In accordance with the Selection Procedure, you are required to take the Preliminary Exam; Those who succeed will take the Mains Exam. You will be welcome to a meeting on the off chance that you finish the Mains Test, and assuming that you pass the meeting, you will get a joining letter. You must score at least 45 percent on the Prelims Exam to be eligible for the Mains Exam. The most recent information we have indicates that the RBI will soon issue a notification for the assistant position.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Details
|Exam Name||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Board||Reserve Bank of India|
|RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Expected Date||By last week of January 2023|
|Total Vacancies||1000+ Posts|
|Online Application Form Start Date||February 2023|
|Last Date||March 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Eligibility||Graduation with minimum 50% Marks|
|Age Limit||20 to 28 Years|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment Portal||rbi.org.in|
Read Also:- SSC CHSL Notification
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- The official notification for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 will be made available in the coming days on opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- The online application process will then begin in February 2023, and the notification will specify the registration deadline.
- You can use the basic information to sign up at opportunities.rbi.org.in, where online applications will begin.
- During the recruitment, the positions will be divided into the following categories: SC, ST, EWS, PwD, and others.
- A degree with at least 50% marks is required to submit an online application for assistant positions.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF Download
The PDF download link for the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 can be found here. Open the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 pdf download by clicking on the link. so that you can obtain the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 pdf download’s complete recruitment details.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2023
- Beginning in the first week of February 2023.
- candidates will be able to register online for the online application forms at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Within one month of the publication of the notification, the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Application Form 2023 can be filled out.
- You should determine whether you qualify for enrollment before proceeding to the Internet-based Application Structure.
- Please carefully finish the application and pay the application fees using a debit card, UPI, or net banking.
- Upload all of the required documents, including a photo, marksheet, signature, and other documents, to complete the application.
Check Also:- MP Patwari Recruitment
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2023
The RBI Assistant recruitment 2023 eligibility requirements, such as nationality, age limit, and educational background, are provided below for candidates to review. According to the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download, candidates must meet all of these requirements.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is seeking qualified Indian citizens to apply for the position of “Assistant,” according to the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf.
RBI Assistant Age Limit 2023
Here is the age limit for RBI Assistants in 2023. Age limit for RBI Assistants in 2023 is between 20 and 28 years old. The following changes will be made to the upper age limit, according to the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf
|S.No||Category||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in the Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vii)||Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
The educational requirements for RBI Assistant eligibility in the year 2023 are as follows:
- a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any field, a passing grade of 50% (pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates), and proficiency with word processing on a personal computer are required.
- Except for dependents of ex-servicemen, candidates in the Ex-servicemen category must either have graduated from a reputable university or have completed at least 15 years of defense service and passed the Armed Forces’ matriculation or its equivalent.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend the language of the state or any of the states under the recruiting office is required of candidates applying for positions in that office.
Also Read:- NDA Notification
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023
Candidates for the RBI Assistant Selection Process in 2023 will be required to successfully complete the three stages, namely
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- LPT (Language Proficiency Test)
This stage is qualifying in nature. In the final decision, marks from this phase are not taken into account.
For the final selection, marks earned during this phase will be taken into account. Subsequently, simply clearing the cut-off isn’t sufficient, scoring great imprints is fundamental to guarantee your determination.
Test of Language Proficiency
The RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download states that performance on the main test and language proficiency test will be used to make the final selection. This test will be conducted in the state’s native language. Candidates would be eliminated if they were found to be ineffective in the local language.
Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category of Applicant||RBI Assistant Application Form Fees 2023|
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants will be approximately ₹ 45,050/-
Also Check:- PSSSB Patwari Recruitment
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Expected Date
The anticipated date of the RBI Assistant notification for 2023 can be found in the table below. together with the exam schedule for the main and preliminary exams. Additionally, verify the application deadline for the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf.
|RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF – Events||Important Dates|
|RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Expected Date||3rd / 4th week of March 2023|
|RBI Assistant Apply Online 2023 Start Date||To be updated soon|
|RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Last Date to apply||To be updated soon|
|Prelims Exam Date||4th week of April 2023 (expected)|
|Prelims Result Date||To be updated soon|
|Mains Exam Date||May 2023 (expected)|
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF – Exam Pattern
The Preliminary exam, the Mains exam, and the Language Proficiency Test are all part of the RBI Assistant selection process. You can go through the Prelim and principal test design according to the RBI Colleague warning 2023 pdf download.
According to the RBI Assistant notification 2023, the prelims exam pattern can be downloaded as a PDF file.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
Mains Exam Pattern
Here is the primary test design according to the RBI Aide warning 2023 pdf download.
Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum
|1||Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|5||General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
- Except for the Test of English as a Foreign Language, the aforementioned online tests will be offered in both English and Hindi.
- Applicants should breeze through every one of the objective assessments of the internet based assessments
- An up-and-comer needs to qualify in the Starter Assessment for showing up in Principal Assessment.
- There will be negative imprints for wrong responses in the Goal tests (Starter and Primary assessment), and 1/fourth of imprints will be deducted for each off-base response.
Check Here:- JEE Main Notification
How To Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Candidates are encouraged to visit rbi.org.in following the announcement.
- Second, you should choose the Save Bank of India Right hand position by tapping the dynamic enrollment button.
- You must now register using your mobile phone number and email address to begin filling out the Application form.
- Now, enter your name, phone number, father’s name, education details, and date of birth, among other details, into the form.
- In addition to submitting the form, upload the necessary documents, such as a photo and signature.
- Pay the application fees and complete the registration process. Print out a copy of the application form for later reference.
- If you follow these instructions, you can all submit an online application for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2023
Every candidate should carefully review the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2023 to get a preview of all the topics that will be asked on the preliminary and main exams. A PDF of the complete RBI Assistant 2023 syllabus is provided below. In order for students to pass both the RBI Assistant Prelims and Mains Exams, they must practice the questions.
Related post :-
GDS Recruitment Notification 2023