SSC CGL 2023 : The official notification for the recruitment of Group B and C Cadre positions in 2023 has been made available by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who wish to work for the Indian government must pass this examination. The SSC CGL Notification 2023 is anticipated to be release on April 03, 2023, for candidates. The syllabus for the exam, as well as information about how to be chosen, will all be include in the announcement.
Candidate ought to be aware that the SSC CGL Application Form 2023 will be available from April 3 to May 3. Candidates can anticipate that the SSC CGL Exam 2023 will be held in July 2023 at a variety of locations across the country. Candidates who pass this test will be eligible to move on to the next stage of the recruitment test. Every one of the competitors can check the authority site of SSC for the SSC Graduate Level Warning 2023, ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL 2023
The SSC CGL 2023 Notification will be out in the coming days and all interest aspirant must go through it carefully. The candidates will find all the information on how to fill out the SSC CGL Application Form 2023 and the syllabus of the exam. All the aspirant will need to study the prescribe Syllabus thoroughly before the exam date so that they have a good chance of clearing it. The aspirant will need to ensure that they go through the available vacancies before applying for the post so that they can prepare accordingly.
It is expect that more than 10 lakh aspirants will be appearing in the recruitment exam hence the candidates should prepare for a tough competition. The aspirant will be able to find all the information relate to the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 in the article below along with the eligibility criteria and the syllabus of the exam.
SSC CGL 2023 Details
|Name Of The Exam||Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023|
|Conducted By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts||Group B and C Posts|
|SSC CGL Notification 2023||03 April 2023|
|SSC CGL Application Form 2023||03-04-2023 to 03-05-2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2023||July 2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2023||August 2023|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2023||To Be Announced|
Also Check –RAS Recruitment 2023
SSC Graduate Level Vacancy 2023
- SSC CGL Opportunity 2023 will be declare in the authority notice which is out on 3 April 2023.
- It is normal that this year 35,000+ opportunities will be report by the SSC for different post under the Public authority of India.
- Since this number is lower than the recruitment from the previous year, there will be fierce competition on the exam.
- Every one of the applicant can expect somewhere around 15 lakh members in the current year’s Enrollment thus the Up-and-comers ought to begin their arrangement for the test now.
- Nitty gritty data on the SSC CGL Enlistment 2023 will be accessible in the authority notice for the test.
Look Here –GDS Recruitment 2023
SSC CGL Age Limit 2023
Every one of the hopefuls applying for the SSC CGL Test 2023 should satisfy the Qualification models. The SSC will not hire any candidates who do not meet any of the eligibility requirements. All applicants for the positions must hold a valid domicile certificate and be Indian citizens. For various positions, candidates must meet the SSC CGL Age Limit 2023 requirement.
Check Here –UP Police Recruitment 2023
|Assistant Section Officer in CSS||20 to 30 Years|
|Assistant Section Officer in Intelligence Bureau||Not More Than 30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Till 30 Years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Till 32 Years|
|Sub Inspector in NIA||Till 30 Years|
|Sub Inspector in CBI||20 to 30 Years|
|Sub Inspector in Narcotics||18 to 25 Years|
|Tax Assistant||20 to 27 Years|
|Inspector in Department of Post||18 to 30 Years|
|Assistant in All Other Departments||18 to 30 Years|
|All Other Posts||18 to 27 Years|
Read More –Police Recruitment 2023
How To Apply Online SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combine Graduate Level (CGL) exam is one of the most sought-after exam in India for those looking to join the government sector. With the 2023 recruitment drive just around the corner, it’s essential to know how to apply online and get ahead of the competition. In this post, we’ll take you through a step-by-step guide on how to apply for SSC CGL 2023 recruitment online. We’ll cover everything from eligibility criteria to filling out the application form and submitting it successfully. So, whether you’re a first-time applicant or looking to refine your application process, this guide has got you cover. Buckle up and start your journey towards securing your dream job with SSC CGL 2023!
- You must first visit the SSC’s official website, ssc.nic.in
- The website requires registration, and if you are already register, you must use your username and password to log in.
- Then, all of the currently open SSC positions will be display.
- You should find the warning for the SSC CGL Test 2023.
- You will find all of the links relate to this recruitment here.
- When you click the “SSC CGL Application Form 2023” link, you’ll be taken to a new page.
- The complete application form filling instructions can be found here.
- Fill out the application form by entering all of your information and uploading scanned copies of your documents after reading these instruction.
- Then you should present the application expense for the SSC CGL Enrollment 2023 after which your application structure will actually want and you will actually want to take a printout of the application structure.
SSC CGL 2023 FAQ’S
When can I apply for SSC CGL 2023 Notification?
The online registration for SSC CGL 2023 notification was started on 3rd April 2023.
What is the age limit for SSC CGL Notification 2023?
The SSC CGL 2023 age limit varies for different posts offered by the Staff Selection Commission the minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 32.
What will be the vacancy for SSC CGL 2023?
A total of 7,500 vacancies are to be filled out with this recruitment drive.
Related Post –
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023