TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 : The Tamil Nadu Public Help Commission has distribute the TNPSC Consolidate Designing Administrations Test 2023 Notice under which there are 1083 Opening of Junior Droughting Official and different posts. Presently in the event that you are keen on the TNPSC CESE Enlistment 2023, you can actually look at the total subtleties here. You should be aware that candidates can apply for this position beginning on February 3, 2023, according to TNPSC JDO Notification 2023. In addition, you ought to be aware that the TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 must be complete by March 4, 2023.
Therefore, finish the registration procedure before this date and begin studying for the exam. In any case, prior to continuing for the enrollment you ought to check the TNPSC JDO Qualification 2023. We have reference the point by point data here for your reference along with Rules to Apply Online TNPSC CESE Enlistment 2023. We recommend that you read this post all the way to the end for a summary of the vacancies and the application form.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
We are aware that numerous students participate in TNPSC’s recruitment exams. The commission has recently announce TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023, one of its most recent recruitments. Official Notice for Join Designing Administrations Assessment is deliver on third February 2023 @ tnpsc.gov.in. The recruitment is open to anyone who has pass the Diploma in Draughtsman ship or Civil Engineering. Besides, Age Cutoff for the CESE Test 2023 is 18-37 Years which is loosen up for Specific held classifications.
Apply online for the TNPSC JDO Recruitment starting on February 3, 2023, if you meet the requirements. The link is below. Also, make sure you finish the registration process by March 4, 2023, the last day. In accordance with the Selection Process, in order to be select for the recruitment, you must successfully complete Paper 1 and Paper 2. The relevant information that will assist applicants in understanding the specifics of the vacancy can be found in the sections that follow.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment||TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|TNPSC CESE Notification 2023 Date||3rd February 2023|
|Total Posts||1083 posts|
|Posts||JDO, Draughtsman and Foreman|
|Qualification Required||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Age Limit||18-37 Years|
|Online Form Start Date||3rd February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023||4th March 2023|
|Selection Process||Paper 1, 2 and Documentation|
|Application Fees||Rs 150/-|
Also Check –NCERT Recruitment 2023
TNPSC JDO Notification 2023
If you have complete a Diploma in Civil Engineering and are interest in pursuing a Government Job, please refer to the section above for a summary of the most recent recruitment. The table contains information on the tnpsc.gov.in Combined Engineering Service Exam 2023. Those who are interest can obtain the notification and review the job requirements for this position. If you meet the eligibility criteria, please register online using the provide link before the deadline of March 4th, 2023.
- On February 3, 2023, the TNPSC JDO Recruitment Official Notification was made public and it can be accessed on tnpsc.gov.in. The information and details provided in the notification remain unchanged.
- It is advisable to obtain the TNPSC JDO Notification 2023 to acquire concise details about the hiring process.
- Online applications for this recruitment are currently open until March 4th, 2023, with a total of 1083 vacancies available.
- To complete the registration process, you are required to remit a fee of Rs 150 through online modes such as Net Banking, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- To become a Junior Draughting Officer, one must hold a Diploma in Civil Engineering and be younger than 37 years of age.
- The Application Form process has commenced, therefore, it is advisable that you commence your registration promptly.
Check Here –MP HSTET Recruitment 2023
TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023
- The TNPSC CESE Application Form for 2023 will commence on February 3rd, 2023, through the tnpsc.gov.in website.
- The deadline for completing the JDO Recruitment online application form is March 4th, 2023.
- Additionally, the Written Exam to select candidates for the next stage has been scheduled for May 27th, 2023.
- To complete the application form process, every applicant must submit a registration fee of Rs 150/-.
- In case you encounter any challenges, please refer to the guidelines outlined below for instructions on how to apply online for this job opening.
- Individuals who are pursuing a Diploma program are eligible to submit their applications for the GDS Recruitment 2023.
TNPSC JDO Eligibility 2023
- To obtain additional information about the TNPSC JDO Eligibility 2023, it is recommended that candidates review the following points.
- To be considered eligible for the JDO Vacancy, it is required that you have completed a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- To qualify for the position of Foreman, it is necessary to have completed a Mechanical Engineering Diploma from a recognized University or Institute.
- The notification specifies a maximum age limit of 37 years as of the date of notification for all vacancies.
- To be qualified for the position of Draughtsman, it is required that you have completed the Town and Country Planning Diploma.
Look Here –BTSC JE Recruitment 2023
TNPSC JDO Application Form 2023
- To complete the TNPSC JDO Application Form 2023, the instructions provided above can be utilized.
- Please make sure that you upload your E Aadhar Card, signature, and photograph in the appropriate format on the application form.
- It is imperative that you complete the Application Form prior to the deadline, which happens to fall on March 4th, 2023.
- The selection process will include a written exam, which is set to take place on May 27th, 2023.
- In addition, the Punjab Police Recruitment for the year 2023 is currently underway.
Read More –Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023
How To Apply Online TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced the recruitment process for the Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination (CESE) 2023. If you’re interested in applying for this prestigious exam and kickstarting your career in government engineering services, we’ve got you covered! In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of applying for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 online. From eligibility criteria to important dates and documents required, we’ll cover everything you need to know to successfully apply for this exam. So sit back, grab a pen and paper, and let’s dive in!
- Initially, we urge the candidates to access tnpsc.gov.in using their internet-enabled device.
- Next, you need to click on the Notifications tab and choose the TNPSC CESE Apply Online Link.
- Next, you need to carry out the One Time Registration using your fundamental information before moving on to the application form.
- Next, it is necessary to complete the application by providing all the necessary information and subsequently submitting the required documents.
- To confirm your candidacy, kindly submit the Application Form and proceed to pay the Registration Fees.
- By following these instructions, you can submit your application for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 through the online platform.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
What is the TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 Fees?
TNPSC CESE Application Form 2023 Fees is Rs 150/-.
When is the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 Last Date?
Last Date to Apply Online TNPSC JDO Recruitment 2023 is 4th March 2023.
Who is eligible for TNPSC JDO Vacancy 2023?
All the aspirants who have passed the Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible for JDO Vacancy 2023.
Related Post –
MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2023
Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023