UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 : An UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 has been issued for the recruitment of an Enforcement Officer (EO)/ Accounts Officer (AO) and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner, according to the Union Public Service Commission. Under the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023, 418 positions for Enforcement Officers and 159 positions for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners have been announced. From the 25th of February to the 17th of March 2023, all candidate who are qualified for these positions will be able to apply. After that, the UPSC will publish the UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2023 on its official website.
In the precise notification that will be provide alongside the UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023, the applicants will have the opportunity to examine the UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2023. Because the exam is a national-level exam, candidate should prepare well; UPSC is known for producing difficult exams. All applicant are also encouraged to check upsc.gov.in for any changes about the Apply Online UPSC EO Recruitment 2023. Here you can get all the information on the UPSC AO Recruitment 2023
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
All applicant are waiting for the application form to be available so that they may apply for the post when the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 starts. Candidates should be aware that since so many people apply for these position due to the many advantage and high salaries attached with them, this exam will be difficult. The UPSC AO Recruitment 2023 is conduct by EPFO, which stand for Employee Provident Fund Organization. In order to get high scores on the exam, the candidate should also be aware of the exam pattern.
For the recruitment of EO and APFC, the UPSC will conduct a written test. Candidate will have to take the personality test after clearing the written exam, which will determine whether they have the necessary abilities for the position. The article below contains all of the information you’ll need about the UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023. All of the candidates who want to take part in the exam should read it.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the Exam||UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Posts||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner|
|UPSC EPFO Notification 2023||21 February 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023||25 February to 17 March 2023|
|UPSC EPFO Exam Date 2023||02 July 2023|
Also Check –Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
UPSC EO/AO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Candidates will be able to view the exam pattern and get all of the other information about the exam when the UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 is release soon on the official website. For more information on the UPSC EO Notification 2023 and Exam, check out the table provide below. All individuals who want to apply for the UPSC EPFO Exam 2023 must make sure that they meet the minimum qualification requirements for the positions. The UPSC EPFO Eligibility 2023 is available to view below.
- Every applicant for the exam must be an Indian citizen.
- The age requirement for the positions of EO is 18 to 30, whereas for the position of APFC is 18 to 35.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any subject is require, but a degree in Company Law/Labour Law/Public Administration is prefer.
- According to the government of India‘s rules, the candidates who belong to reserve categories will receive age relaxation as well.
- Candidates should also be aware that aside from the ones authorize in UPSC EPFO Notification 2023, they do not have any physical abnormalities.
Check Here –Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
UPSC EO/AO Exam Syllabus 2023
In the official announcement, alongside the Application Form, you’ll find the UPSC EPFO Exam Syllabus 2023. The following is a sample exam syllabus for the aspirants to review.
- The exam will consist of 100 questions and will take two hours to complete.
- Every incorrect response in the exam will be marked with a negative ⅓rd mark.
- Part A: General English and Vocabulary, Part B: Indian Culture, and Freedom Movements with Current Events; Population, Development, and Globalization; Elementary Mathematics, Statistic, and General Mental Ability; Social Security in India; Constitution of India; Current trends in the Indian Economy will be covered in the exam.
Look Here –Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
How To Apply Online UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023
The UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 is finally here, and if you’re looking to apply for this highly sought-after position, you’ve come to the right place. The process of applying for UPSC EPFO Recruitment can be overwhelming, but with this step-by-step guide, we’ll make it easy for you. In this post, we’ll walk you through the entire application process, including how to register online, fill out the application form, and submit your application. We’ll also provide tips on how to prepare for the written exam and interview process. So whether you‘re a fresh graduate or a seasoned professional looking for a change in career, this guide will help you navigate the UPSC EPFO Recruitment process with confidence.
- First, the candidate will have to visit upsc.gov.in, the UPSC’s official website.
- On the homepage, applicant will be able to access the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- A new page will open up once they select this choice, which will display all of the available application forms to the candidate.
- This list will provide them with the UPSC EPFO Application Form 2023, which they’ll need to click on.
- After that, they’ll be directed to a fresh webpage where they can review all of the required fields on the application form.
- Candidate should also be aware that their basic information will be enter into the application form on its own if they had complete their UPSC OTR previously.
- After that, the applicant will have to pay the application fee before completing other require data on the form.
- The candidates will be able to get a copy of their application form after the fee for applying has been paid.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
How many vacancies are announced through UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 exam?
577 Vacancies are announced for EO/AO and APFC posts through UPSC EPFO Notification 2023.
What is the Minimum Eligibility Criteria to become an EPFO officer?
The candidates with a bachelor's degree are eligible to become an EPFO officer?
What is the Age limit to become an EPFO officer?
Candidates under the age of 35 can apply for UPSC EPFO Exam. Interested candidates can apply online between 25th February 2023 to 17th March 2023 for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023.
Related Post –
Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment 2023