AP Police Constable Results –The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has prepare the AP Police Constable Results 2023, which will be release on February 5, 2023. The Constable Results 2023 for slprb.ap.gov.in will be made available on February 5, 2023, as per the information we have receive. Prepare yourself to see your fingerprints on the authority website at slprb.ap.gov.in for all of the hopefuls who took the test. To view the APSLPRB PC Results 2023, you can use the login credentials from the portal that came before it.
What’s more, you should know that on the off chance that you finish the test, you will be require an Actual Wellness test, after which extra determination will be made. On behalf of the AP Police Constable Merit List 2023, the physical test selection will be made. Now, you must have scored more than the 45% require to qualify to be on the merit list. Additionally, you must compare your scores to the AP Police Constable Cut Off Marks for the year 2023.
AP Police Constable Results 2023
We are aware that the Andhra Pradesh recruitment board (APSLPRB) continues to hold a variety of examinations to select candidates for the US armed forces. Numerous applicants applier for the enlistment since the Constable Openings were recently distribute. They then held the Written Exam for further selection on January 22, 2023. A total of 6100 positions were filled using this selection test, and the board is currently preparing the results.
The AP Police Constable Results 2023 may be release by February 5, 2023, base on the information we have. Furthermore, competitors can really look at their scores at slprb.ap.gov.in following the declaration of the apslprb result. Each candidate needs to achieve a score of at least 45% in order to be consider for the Physical Fitness Test, which will take place in March 2023. Up-and-comers will be picker for the PET Test in view of a sum of multiple times the quantity of openings. In the event that you bomb the test, you won’t be qualify for additional choice, so ensure you are in great shape.
AP Police Constable Results 2023 Details
|Vacancy Name||AP Police PC Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacancies||6100 Vacancies|
|Application Form||Over on 28 December 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Physical Fitness Test|
|Constable Exam Date||22 January 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|APSLPRB PC Results Date 2023||5 February 2023|
|Merit List||To be Release|
|AP Police Constable Cut Off Marks 2023||Discuses Below|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
Also Look-Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023
APSLPRB PC Results Date 2023
This part above contains succinct test relate data for all applicants who took the test for 6100 Constable Opportunities on January 22, 2023. In addition, you ought to be aware that the official website will publish the APSLPRB Constable Results 2023 on February 5, 2023. You should definitely use the competitor’s login ID and secret key to check the imprints. After that, compare your scores to the Cut Off Marks list below to see if you are eligible for the subsequent stage.
Slprb.ap.gov.in Constable Results 2023
- The official announcement for the AP Police’s recruitment of 6100 police constables was made public on November 28, 2022.
- During the enrollment dates, which were set for November 30 through December 28, numerous candidates enlister.
- The Written Exam to select candidates was then held on January 22, 2023, and all candidates took it.
- The apslprb results are currently being prepare, and the exam’s answer key was made available.
- On the previous entry, you can anticipate receiving the slprb.ap.gov.in Constable Outcomes 2023 around February 5, 2023.
Also Read-NIOS Result 2023 Check
AP Police Constable Merit List 2023
- The Merit List is one of the most important documents that the conducting body releases with the results.
- This list includes the rank-by-rank names of all applicants base on their written exam scores.
- You should be aware that other factors like Cut Off Marks, Previous Cut Off, and the number of vacancies are also taken into consideration when preparing for the AP Police Constable Merit List 2023.
- Please take note of where you rank on the merit list, and then decide if you are qualifier to take the physical exam.
- If you get a high rank on the Merit List, you can only prose with the Physical Fitness Test.
Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||AP Police Constable Cut Off Marks 2023 (Male)||APSLPRB Constable Cut Off Marks 2023 (Female)|
|General||210-220 Marks||190-200 Marks|
|OBC||200-210 Marks||180-190 Marks|
|SC||180-190 Marks||160-170 Marks|
|ST||175-185 Marks||155-165 Marks|
|EWS||200-210 Marks||180-190 Marks|
|Ex Servicemen||170-180 Marks||160-170 Marks|
Also check-BSSC CGL Result 2023 Check Merit List
How To Check AP Police Constable Results 2023
Candidates who pass the AP police exam can get their results from the Andhra Pradesh recruitment board’s official website. For the AP Police Result Check, you must follow a procedure. Then, just follow these steps to download your AP Police Result check quickly and easily. The entire procedure can be found on the Andhra Pradesh police department’s website. Here are the steps for checking the AP Police Result.
- To begin, we ask that candidates visit slprb.ap.gov.in from any device with an Internet connection.
- In the second step, tap the SCT PC button on the homepage and wait for the next page to open.
- Thirdly, you need to tap the Results link to get to the login section.
- To view the scores, enter the necessary information, such as the Application Number and Secret phrase.
- When you click the Submit button, the scorecard will appear on your screen.
- After reviewing your grades, download the scorecard for future reference.
- Each of you can check AP Police Constable Outcomes 2023 by following these guidelines.
Details Required In AP Police Constable Scorecard 2023
Important information can be found on the AP Police Constables scorecard. It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that the scorecard’s information is accurate. They should get in touch with the authority as soon as possible if they discover any incorrect information so that it can be fixed. The scorecard contains the following crucial information:
- Applicant’s name
- Roll number
- Exam name
- Marks acquire in the Exam
- Qualifying status
AP Police Constable Results 2023 FAQ’S
What is the pass mark for AP Constable exam?
The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the final written examination in the paper is 40% for OCs; 35% for BCs; and 30% for SCs/STs/ExServicemen.
How many members qualified in AP Constable 2023?
AP Police Constable Preliminary Written Test was held on January 22, 2023, at 997 examination centres across the state. As per the data shared by the Board, a total of 4,59,182 candidates appeared in the exam, out of which 95,208 candidates have qualified.
What is cut off marks?
Cut off marks are the minimum of marks a candidate needs to score in order to pass the exam.
Related post :-