JEE Mains Result 2023 : On March 6, 2023, the National Testing Agency will publish the JEE Main Result 2023 Session 2. If you are one of the applicants who took the exam in one of the shifts, please wait for Main Session 2’s 2023 JEE Result. Memory Based OMR Sheets are being reviewed right now, as well as the performance of the pupils. The link will be activated and the students’ scorecards will be visible on the official website after the checking is completed. jeemain.nta.nic.in Result 2023 Session 2
After the outcome is release, you should all download JEE Main Scorecard 2023 and compare your scores to the Cut Off. NTA will prepare the JEE Main Rank List 2023, which will list each candidate’s position on the basis of the marks obtained. The JEE Main Cut Off Marks 2023 have been included for students’ reference, and you may compare your results using them.
JEE Mains Result 2023
The National Testing Agency, as we all know, conducts Joint Entrance Examinations to offer admission to B.Tech or B.Arch programs at IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) on various campuses. During multiple shifts, many students took the exams from January 24 to 31, 2023. Students were recently invited to submit Objections and Answer Key. Now that the objections have been resolve, the final answer key will be release.
NTA will publish the JEE Main Result 2023 and the scores of applicant once the final key is release. All of you must open jeemain.nta.nic.in and then use the Application Number and password to collect your scorecards. Furthermore, you should compare your scores to the Cut Off Marks provide below after viewing your marks. To be included in the Merit List, a candidate must earn more than 45% of the total possible points. By the end of March 6, 2023, the Official Website is expect to release the Session 2 JEE Main Result.
JEE Mains Result 2023 Details
|Exam Name||JEE Main 2023 Session 2|
|Supervising Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Admission in||B.Tech and B.Arch|
|Exam Date||24 to 31 January 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|JEE Main Session 2 Result Date 2023||March 6, 2023|
|Scorecard||To be Release|
|JEE Main Rank List 2023||March 6, 2023|
|Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
|JEE Main Portal||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
Also Check –JKSSB SI Result 2023
Jeemain.nta.nic.in Session 2 Result 2023
Candidates should check this section for quick information on the result of all those who have applied and then attempted the exam during the aforementioned test dates. In this section above, you’ll find the JEE Main Session 2 Result Date 2023, which we predict will be available by March 6, 2023. You must log in using the candidate Login ID and Password on the official website i:e jeemain.nta.nic.in to check your scores as soon as the outcome is announce. You must compare the marks to the JEE Main 2023 Cut Off Marks mentioned below once you‘ve learned about them.
- JEE Main Session 2 Exams were taken between the 24th and 31st of January, 2023.
- All candidates take the MCQs in order to get certified in this exam, which is held online.
- Links to invite objections were activated recently, and JEE Main Answer Key was published.
- Candidates are eagerly awaiting the official website’s Session 2 Result 2023, which is expect to be reveal soon.
- Using the Application Number and Password on jeemain.nta.nic.in, you may check the scorecard.
Look Here –ICSI CS Result 2023
JEE Main Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||JEE Main Cut Off Marks 2023 (BTech)||JEE Main Cut Off Marks 2023 (B.Arch)|
|General||110-120 Marks||150-160 Marks|
|OBC||100-110 Marks||140-150 Marks|
|SC||90-100 Marks||130-140 Marks|
|ST||85-95 Marks||125-135 Marks|
|EWS||100-110 Marks||140-150 Marks|
|PwD||70-80 Marks||110-120 Marks|
Check Here –AFCAT Result 2023
JEE Main Scorecard 2023
JEE Main Rank List 2023
- The crucial document is the Rank List, which lists the ranks of the eligible candidates according to their Category.
- Second, the Written Examination and your category are used to create this list on your behalf.
- JEE Main Rank List 2023 will be base on those who get high marks in the written test.
- After the results have been announce, applicants may download the rank list and see where they stand.
- The GDS Recruitment 2023 may be useful for those who didn’t get a Good Score, since it provides relevant information.
Check Here –IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023
Guidelines To Check JEE Main Result 2023
If you’re a JEE Main 2023 aspirant, you know that the results are eagerly await by students all over the country. The Joint Entrance Examination is one of the most competitive and prestigious exams in India, and getting a good score can mean the difference between getting admission to your dream college or settling for something less. In this post, we’ll guide you through the process of checking your JEE Main Result 2023 online. We’ll provide step-by–step instructions and explain what to do if you encounter any issues along the way. So whether you’re a first-time test-taker or a seasoned pro, this guide will help you access your results quickly and easily.
- We first ask that you open jeemain.nta.nic.in on your device.
- Second, you should all go to JEE Main Session 2 Score Card Link and tap on it.
- After that, wait for the page to load and input your Application Number with Password to view your scores.
- Now you’ll have to download the scorecard after verifying the Scores Viewable on the jeemain.nta.nic.in Result Page.
- See whether you are eligible for admission based on your scores from Session 2 Exams and the JEE Main 2023 Cut Off Marks.
- All of you can now check the JEE Main Result 2023 using these guidelines
JEE Mains Result 2023 FAQ’S
What is a good score in JEE Main 2023?
A JEE Main score of 250 or higher is regarded as good and a JEE Mains score of 85-95 percentile is ideal for getting into NITs and IITs through the exam
What percentile is required for nit?
General Category candidates need to score a minimum of 95+ percentile score to get into NITs. For reserved category candidates, an 80+ percentile score is enough to get into NITs
How much marks is 95 percentile?
But we can estimate that around 50 thousand rank corresponds to around 125 to 175 marks depending upon the level of paper, if the any paper is hard around 125 marks will give to 95 percentile but if it easy 160-170 marks will may corresponds to 95 percentile.
Related Post –