Odisha Police Constable Result- The Odisha Police State Selection Board decide to publish the Odisha Police Constable Result 2023, and it is now available. This is to inform you that on February 26, 2023, all register candidates successfully complete a written exam for 4790 Constable (Civil) positions. Following that, candidates were invite to submit objections up until March 3, 2023, and the answer key was made available online.
The Odishapolice.gov.in Constable Result 2023 announcement, which is anticipate to be made on March 5, 2023, is currently the only thing they are all waiting for. You can check your scores and compare them to the impressions and Odisha Police Constable Cut Off 2023 that we Loke at below after finishing the exam. The OPSSB Constable Merit List 2023, which is compile base on your results, includes those with scores above it. All qualifier candidates will take the Physical Measurement Test, and then the final choice will be made.
Odisha Police Constable Result 2023
We know that the Constable (Common) Assessments were hung on February 26, 2023, by the Odisha Police. Candidates can now download the online answer key to this selection test, which was use to fill 4790 positions. Additionally, you have until March 3, 2023 to submit objections to this provisional answer key. Odisha Police Constable Result 2023 is out from that point on, and you can check your scores on opssb.nic.in or odishapolice.gov.in from time to time.
You can use the information we have provide regarding the Cut Off Marks to determine whether or not you are qualifier for a physical examination. You must be remember for the Legitimacy Rundown assuming that you score something like 45% on the compose test. The Actual Estimation Test will be utilize to consider those whose names show up on this rundown for definite choice. Each candidate who successfully completes both the written test and the PMT will receive a Joining Letter.
Odisha Police Constable Result 2023 Details
|Exam Name||Odisha Police Constable Exam 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Odisha Police State Selection Board|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & PET/PMT|
|Written Exam Date||26 February 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Answer Key||Out Now|
|Odisha Police Constable Result Date 2023||Out Now|
|Merit List||5th March 2023|
|Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
|Odisha Police Portal||odishapolice.gov.in|
Also read- TNPSC Group 4 Result 2023
About Odisha Police
The main Odisha Police office is in Cuttack, which was Odisha’s capital in the past. The Odisha Police is currently under the direction of an IPS name Sunil Kumar Bansal, who works for the Home Department of the Odisha Government. Odisha Police’s sanction employee strength is 72,145, and women make up one-third of that number. It is now consider to be one of the leading police forces in India in that regard due to this achievement. For more information, tap here.
Odisha Police Constable Exam Date 2023
The results for all candidates who took the constable written exam on February 26, 2023, are summarize in this section. Our exploration shows that the Odisha Police Constable Result 2023 Date will be Walk 5 and that the legitimacy rundown will likewise be made accessible on the authority site on this day. Each candidate must achieve a written exam score of at least 45% in order to advance on the merit list. This merit list will include candidates who meet the requirements for the PET Exam, and they are require to begin physically preparing for the exam.
Also visit- IGNOU AC In Result Grade
Odisha Police Constable Result 2023 Download Link
- The Odisha Police issue an Official Notice for Civil Constable Recruitment in December 2022.
- Up until the 21st of January 2023, a lot of competitors had sign up for this enlistment and show up for the test on the 26th of February 2023.
- Additionally, the answer key for Sets A, B, C, and D can be download right now from the official odishapolice.gov.in website.
- In addition, you ought to wait for the Odisha Police Constable Result 2023 from odishapolice.gov.in, which will be available on March 5, 2023.
- You can check the result on opssb.nic.in or odishapolice.gov.in with your basic information.
OPSSB Constable Merit List 2023 Download
- On March 5, 2023, the Merit List and Odisha Police Constable Result 2023 are expect to be release.
- The OPSSB Constable Merit List for 2023 will be base on your written exam results.
- You will get Class Wise Positions and General Positions from this rundown.
- and your position will be utilize to choose different up-and-comers.
- Candidates will only be invite to the subsequent stage.
- if their scores are above the constable cutoff, as determine by this merit list.
- To download the merit list, you must open opssb.nic.in or odishapolice.gov.in from your device.
Odisha Police Constable Cut Off 2023
The category-specific cutoff scores for this recruitment were upload by the State Selection Board. The candidate can look at their qualifying marks and figure out what that means for the next step.
|Category||Odisha Police Constable Cut Off 2023|
Look Here- BSF Tradesman Result 2023
How To Check Odisha Police Constable Result 2023 Online?
- To start, we request that competitors access odishapolice.gov.in from any web associate gadget.
- Second, after tapping the recruitment button, you must select the Constable Vacancy.
- You can find the Result Link here, which will lead you to the Login Page.
- Enter your login information and password to view your written exam score.
- Your scores for each section will now appear on the Scorecard.
- After downloading the Scorecard, check the results against the cutoff that is list below.
- By following these guidelines, you can all check the Odisha Police Constable Result 2023.
- Candidate name
- Applicant date of birth
- Application No
- Marks obtain
- Cut off marks
- Status Fail/Pass
Odisha Police Constable Result 2023 FAQ’S
What is the head constable of the Odisha Police paid?
An Odisha Police Constable receives a variety of monthly allowances, including the basic pay, dearness allowance, house rent allowance, and other allowances. An Odisha Police Constable makes between Rs 26,000 and Rs 28,000 after deductions
What does the CRPF pay?
All qualified applicants will be place in the Pay Scale Rs following the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission. 15,600 - Rs. 60,600 per year as a Constable in the Central Reserve Police Force.
What is an army soldier paid?
The salary of an Indian Army soldier in India ranges from 2.0 lakhs to 8.0 lakhs, with an annual salary of 5.0 lakhs on average. Compensation gauges depend on 261 most recent pay rates got from Indian Arm force Warriors.
Related post :-
CTET Result 2023 Check Cut Off Marks