RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result- The RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023-24 will be posted on the Directorate of Elementary Education’s official website on February 15, 2023, at rajpsp.nic.in. Through this Admission Programmer, the Department offers admission to students who cannot afford education in accordance with the RTE (Right to Education) Act. Huge number of understudies applied for this open door. The government will soon release the Rajpsp.nic.in Lottery List 2023, which will include the names of qualified candidates.
After that, you must search for your name on the list, and if you are fortunate enough to get one of the 25 percent seats, you must bring the documents listed on the Rajasthan 2023-24 website. A lot of students applied for this program, and now they’re all waiting for the PDF announcement of the RTE Rajasthan Lottery List for 2023-24. The authority course of events on the site expressed that the outcome would be accessible on February 15, 2023, however it has not yet been made accessible.
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023
We are aware that the RTE Act guarantees these students free education by setting aside 25% of seats in all schools. If you have also applier for confirmation in any class between the first and eighth grades, please be patient while the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023 is announced. The RTE Admission Form Dates have been complete for two days, but the Admission Result has not yet been made available, despite the fact that it was supposed to be upload on February 15, 2023. Poor students who cannot afford an education are guaranteed 25% of seats in all public and private schools, according to the RTE Act.
The application period for this program, which was open until February 13, 2023, was open to all members of this group. Applicants are now anticipating the RTE Lottery list for 2023 and 2024 so that they can determine whether or not they were accepted. Once the list is released, you must now check your name, and those who have names should apply for admission and submit their documents.
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023 Details
|Admission||Rajasthan RTE Admission 2023-24|
|Supervising Authority||School Education Department|
|Admission in||Class 1 to Class 8|
|Admission Form||Over on 13 February 2023|
|Raj RTE Lottery Result 2023-24||15 February 2023|
|Online Reporting Date||15-17 February 2023|
|Scrutiny of Application||15-20 February 2023|
|Correction or Rejection Date||15 to 23 February 2023|
|2nd Checking of Documents||27 February 2023|
|Final Selection List||28 February 2023|
|Documents Require for Admission||Income Certificate, Aadhar Card, PAN Card and other documents|
|Raj Lottery Result Portal||rajpsp.nic.in|
Also Look- Anna University Result 2023
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023 Download Link
All candidates applying for admission under the RTE Act should review this section up until February 13, 2023. You are hereby inform that the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result for the 2023–24 Season will be available for download on February 15th. In addition to the name of the school where the confirmation is advertise, select up-and-coming individuals are mention in this list. The sum will be split between the five choices you made when you fill out the application.
RTE Rajasthan Lottery List 2023 Release Date
- Applications were accept as soon as the RTE Act’s notification for admission open on February 6, 2023.
- The RTE Rajasthan Lottery Application Form had to be submit no later than February 13, 2023.
- Admission is determine at random following a review of the documents, and those who are accept are require to submit supporting evidence.
- Now that the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023 has been release, everyone is looking forward to seeing if their name is include.
- As schedule, on February 15, 2023, you will be able to view this list, and parents will submit their accept or decline decisions online.
Also Read- JKBOSE 10th Class Result 2023
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023 Name Wise
- The candidates who were select are list on the selection list, along with the school that was assign to them.
- To check their affirmation status, numerous understudies are sitting tight for its declaration.
- You can review the information if your application is deny by logging into your Student Application Portal and asking a second question.
- Raj @ rajpsp.nic.in may soon be publishes; The direct link will be provide to you for your reference.
- The selection list for the school for which applicants have apply can also be view by applicants from the official portal.
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Merit List 2023 School Wise
The RTE Rajasthan Lottery Merit List 2023 School Wise will soon be available on the official website, and students can use their class roll numbers to check their results.
- The department will publish the class-by-class merit list for all primary grades through eighth grade.
- The students whose applications were accept into private schools will be include in the final merit list.
- The quality of the students will be taken into consideration, as will the parents’ annual income.
- Under this program, every needy student in Rajasthan’s private schools will have access to a high-quality education.
- Students must ensure that they do not miss any crucial dates regarding the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023.
RTE Raj Admission Cut Off
RTE (Right to Education) has been given 25% of seats in grades 1 through 8 by rule of the central government. This program provides free education up to the eighth grade to all applicants in the reserve category and those with lower incomes. Thousands of children complete their education and become educate as a result of this program. Applications were available, but they have now close, and the RTE Raj Confirmation Result 2023 has been release. You can view the Admission State at rajpsp.nic.in or by clicking on the link below. Check to see that you have all of the necessary documents before you take your seat. You will be assign a seat once the documents are submit and check.
Also check- AKU BTech 2nd Sem Results 2023
How To Check RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023 Online?
- We ask students to visit rajpsp.nic.in using smartphones or computers.
- Tap the RTE Affirmation connect in the following stage, and afterward trust that the confirmation entryway will open.
- Thirdly, tap on the Admission Result to remove the Captcha Code and select your District and Block.
- Finally, you must select the school from which you applies for confirmation and examine the affirmation status.
- If you find any errors, immediately make the necessary corrections and resubmit the application.
- If you have been accept, please bring your admissions paperwork to the school.
- By following these instructions, you can all check the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023.
Candidates who are select in the RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023 will need to bring the require documents to their respective schools in order to claim their seats. To ensure they don’t miss any, the understudies can investigate the rundown of reports underneath.
- Income certificate of parents
- Domicile certificate of parents and the child
- Aadhar Card or Birth Certificate
- Ration Card or BPL Card
- Caste Certificate
- Orphanage Certificate (if Child is an orphan)
- Handicap Certificate (if necessary)
- Any other certificate or document
RTE Rajasthan Lottery Result 2023 FAQ’S
In Rajasthan, how do I check the status of my RTE admission?
Applications were open which are shut now and RTE Raj Confirmation Result 2023 is delivered. You can check the Affirmation State on rajpsp.nic.in or you can tap on the connection given underneath. After you have been given a seat, make sure you have all the documents you need to be admitted.
Who in Rajasthan is eligible for RTE?
Candidates are required to submit proof of residence, such as a driving license, electricity bill, water bill, ration card, or voter ID card. In RTE 25 Rajasthan, the parent's income must be less than $5,500 to apply.
What is the brief RTE response?
The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, also known as the Right to Education Act (RTE), is an Act of the Indian Parliament that was passed on August 4, 2009, and it explains how important it is for children aged 6 to 14 in India to receive free and compulsory education under Article 21a of the Indian Constitution.
Related post :-