SBI Clerk Mains Result- The State Bank of India will release the Junior Associates or Clerk Result for 5486 Posts. On November 12, 19, and 20 of 2022, the computer-based Prelims Examination for Clerk Recruitment was given. All registered applicants from all over India who took the exam during the aforementioned times eagerly await the SBI Clerk Result 2023. On January 2, 2023, the SBI Assistant Prelims Result 2023 will be accessible for possibility to see on sbi.co.in.
You must all wait for the State Bank Junior Assistant Preliminary Result 2023 to be released before you can check your scores. In addition, the SBI Clerk Merit List 2023, which will be made available in PDF format following the release of scores, will include the names of qualified candidates for the Mains exam. The SBI JA Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023 and the scores that each candidate received serve as the foundation for this list.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023
To the extent that we know, the State Bank of India has given a notice for the recruiting of 5486 Junior Partners across its different branches. The cutoff time for submitting applications for the position was October 27, 2022. Additionally, all applicants participated in the Stage 1 Exam, also known as the Prelims Exam, which was held on November 12th, 19th, and 20th, 2022. To find out if they qualified for the preliminary exams, each applicant is eagerly awaiting their SBI Clerk Main Result 2023.
According to the notification, candidates are deemed qualified if their exam scores are higher than 45%. Following the announcement of the result, the Merit List, which will include the names and registration numbers of those who passed the exam, will be published by the State Bank of India. State Bank of India Representative Outcome 2023 should be available by the third seven-day period in January 2023, as per our assumptions.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023 Details
|Recruiter||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Total Vacancies||5486 Vacancies|
|Post Title||Junior Associates or Clerk|
|Application Dates||7th to 27th October 2022|
|Prelim Exam Date||12th, 19th, 20th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Date 2023||02 January 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks 2023||02 January 2023|
Also read- TNPSC Group 4 Result 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian public sector banking and financial services statutory body with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a Fortune 500 company. SBI is the most trusted bank in India across generations thanks to its extensive history and legacy, which spans more than 200 years.
Through its various subsidiaries, such as SBI General Insurance, SBI Life Insurance, SBI Mutual Fund, and SBI Card, the Bank has successfully diversified its businesses. It has 229 offices in 31 different nations, allowing it to operate across time zones and establish a global presence. SBI continues to redefine banking in India as it strives to provide solutions that are sustainable and responsible.
Sbi.co.in Junior Assistant Mains Result 2023 Download Link
- The announcement of the results for those who took the test on November 12, November 19, or November 20, 2022, should come soon.
- You must pass both the Prelims and Mains sections to be selected for the Document Verification.
- This is to let you know that the Answer Key will be available before the Final Results are released.
- In order to prepare the SBI Clerk Main Result 2023, authorities are currently reviewing the answer sheets of the students.
- It is anticipated that the results will be prepared by the third week of January 2023.
SBI Clerk Mains Merit List 2023
There are a total of 5486 open positions for Clerk within various State Bank of India divisions. Candidates must be aware that the mains exam’s scorecard and merit list will be published. Shortlisted candidates will represent approximately two to three times the total number of open positions on the merit list. The people who will have passed the primary need to show up in the Archive Check and afterward the last choice rundown will be ready based on applicants execution in prelims and mains.
Also visit- IGNOU AC In Result Grade
SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off Marks 2023 (Expected)
We know that the SBI Clerk Main Result 2023 SBI Assistant Prelims Tests, which were hung on different dates in the second and third long stretches of January 2023, are presently finished. According to the notification, the sbi.co.in Clerk Prelims Result Date for 2023 will occur sometime in the third week of January 2023. You will be invited to the Mains Stage of the recruitment process if you pass the SBI Clerk Exam with a score of at least 45%. After that, you have to take the Main Exam, and if you do, you will be selected.
|State Name||General||OBC/EWS||Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Tribes|
|Jammu & Kashmir||60-65||55-60||50-55||50-55|
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2023
State Bank of India (SBI) will release the scorecard for SSBI Clerk Main Result 2023 Exam along with the release of the cut-off marks on 13th March 2023. The candidates who have appeared in the Mains Exam on 15th January 2023, can download their scorecard by entering their registration number and date of birth from the direct link and checking their marks.
Look Here- BSF Tradesman Result 2023
How To Check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023 Online?
- Open sbi.co.in and select the Career button for exam-taking eligible candidates.
- Second, before clicking the Results link in the updates section, you must select the Junior Associates Recruitment Link.
- You must use your Registration Number or Application Number and password to access the scores.
- When the login process is successful, your marks and other information will be displayed on the Result page.
- Now that you have the scorecard, look at how you did against the previous and expected cutoffs that are listed below.
- These guidelines can be used to check the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Result 2023.
SBI Clerk Local Language Test
- Candidates who are eligible to take the SBI Clerk Main Result 2023 exam must pass the language test.
- The test is not required of candidates who have studied the chosen local language in 10th or 12th grade.
- Before they join the bank, SBI will conduct a local language test for the rest.
- If a candidate is found not to be fluent in a particular local language, they cannot join.
- Posts Applied for
- Roll No.
- Applied Under
- Name of Candidates
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Overall SBI Clerk Cut-off Marks
- Section-wise marks obtained
- Total Marks obtained by Candidates
- Category-wise total marks by last selected candidates
Tie-breaking policy in SBI Clerk 2023
If two or more candidates receive identical scores, the following procedure is followed to break the tie:
- Priority will be given to those who fall into the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH).
- the tie perseveres, the applicant who has less mistaken replies in every one of the subjects will be thought of.
- The candidate who is older in age will be taken into consideration if the tie continues.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2023 FAQ’S
What is the SBI Clerk 2023's salary?
This indicates that the maximum basic salary of an SBI Clerk is Rs 47920, while the candidate's starting basic salary will be Rs 17900, with an annual increase of Rs 1000.
Is the job of SBI Clerk stable?
Yes, the SBI Clerk position is widely regarded as one of the most sought-after in the banking industry. It is a permanent position with numerous perks and benefits, as well as a respectable salary.
Is the SBI Clerk Exam completed in two months?
If aspirants adhere to the correct approach and are sincere in their studies, two months are sufficient for preparation for the SBI Clerk exam. If they make good use of this time, the months ahead will help them prepare well. Make the most of this time if they haven't started their clerk preparation yet. Start now.
Related post :-