Tripura Assembly Election Result – All Tripura voters are encouraged to vote for their preferred party and candidates in the state’s Tripura Election 2023, which takes place today, February 16. The Bhartiya Janata Party has joined forces with the Indigenous People’s Front of Tripura (IPFT), and the Congress has joined forces with the CPI-M. The TIPRA Motha, the state’s newest regional party, is in competition with these parties. The state has 60 constituencies, and in order for a party to win the majority, it must win 31 seats.
The Tripura Political decision Result 2023 is being ready to frame the Authoritative Gathering in the state. The current Legislative Assembly’s term will end in March 2023. On March 2, 2023, the Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023 will be broadcast on all news television channels. The BJP party currently holds the Tripura Legislative Assembly’s majority. Now, everyone in the state is waiting to see if the party can keep its majority against Congress and TIPRA Motha.
Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023
On March 2, 2023, the Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023 will be released. On February 16, 2023, voters were able to cast ballots for the candidate of their choice. All of the local and national news channels will broadcast the vote count live. There are 259 candidates in the elections, 13 of whom are women. As both parties have fielded candidates from the Ampinagar constituency, the BJP is competing for 55 seats and its ally for 6 seats. The Congress is fighting for 13 seats, while the Left is up for 47. 42 seats are up for grabs in the TIPRA Motha, led by Pradyot Kishore Debbarma.
The state’s voter turnout is currently at 69.9 percent. In the state, it is anticipated that 75% of people will vote. In order to prevent any kind of disruption to the elections, the state as well as the international and interstate have been sealed. You can peruse the article given underneath for every one of the insights about the Tripura Get together Political race Result 2023.
Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Election Commission of India|
|Election Name||Tripura MLA election|
|Number of Seats||60|
|Election date||16 February 2023|
|Result date||2 march 2023|
Also Look- Bihar Board 12th Result 2023
Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023 Party Wise
In March 2023, the Tripura Assembly Election Result 2023 will be released. The vote will be counted by all of the parties that are participating in the elections. With 36 seats, the BJP currently controls the state, followed by the CPI-M with 16 seats. The official Tripura Election 2023 schedule can be found in the table below.
Tripura Election Result 2023 Constituency Wise
Soon, the Tripura Assembly Election Result for the year 2023 will be announced. There are 60 electorates which are recorded underneath.
- Town Bardowali
- Mandai Bajar
- Ramchandra Ghat
- Ramia Valley
All the parties have placed their candidates in these constituencies in order to obtain a majority in the 13th Legislative Assembly. The winners for each constituency will be announced later but it is expected that BJP will be able to maintain the majority in the state.
Also Read- Btelinx Diploma Results 2023
Here’s the constituency-wise list of winners
Tripura Election Exit Poll 2023
- In 2023, each news channel will hold its own Tripura Election Exit Poll.
- An exit poll is a survey that is conducted as soon as a voter leaves the polling place after casting their vote. Because it takes into
- account the voter’s precise vote, this survey is a reliable indicator of which party will form the government.
- According to Tripura Election Exit Poll 2023, the BJP will also form the government this year.
- In the state, a lot of voters have said that they voted for the BJP, followed by the Congress and its alliance.
- It is anticipated that the TIPRA Motha will also perform well in the elections.
- In a few days, additional exit polls will be available on various news channels so that state residents can determine which state will form the state government.
Also check- SSC GD Result Constable Merit List 2023
Functions of Assembly After Tripura Election Result 2023
Following their victory in the Tripura Election Result 2023, the Legislative Assembly of Tripura is reputed to carry out the following duties in the state.
- The Legislative Assembly has the authority to recommend legislation to the Legislative Council.
- Any state law that the Legislative Assembly rejects can also result in a motion of no confidence in the assembly.
- The Council of Ministers’ members can also be questioned by the Legislative Assembly.
- Additionally, it determines the state’s annual budget and controls the state’s finances. It can also deliver a variety of money bills to the council in the assembly.
- It is also eligible to vote in India’s presidential election. The members of the Assembly also choose the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly.
Related post :-
Karnataka PMB Revaluation Result 2023