UP Scholarship –The Uttar Pradesh Government Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System (Dashmottar) provides access to the Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarships. Numerous Candidates are taking advantage of the Scheme after registering for the UP 2023. The Office will repay any expenses or educational expenses that understudies have paid under this plan. To receive these benefits, you must complete the Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration 2023. The fees will then be credited to your bank account.
The UP Online Form 2023 can now be filled out using the instructions that are provided below. can be of two types: the UP Pre-Matric for the year 2023 and the UP Post-Matric for the year 2023. The first is for students in the ninth through tenth grades, and the second is for those in the eleventh through twelveth grades. You should all keep an eye on the UP Status 2023 Online, which can be found at, once you have registered.
UP Scholarship 2023
Scholarships are available to all Uttar Pradesh students enrolled in both public and private schools, as previously stated. All interested 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade applicants can sign up for the UP Scholarship 2023. They can begin receiving benefits after that. Minimum requirements for the include a bank passbook, student ID, school name certificate, and caste certificate.
You must visit Scholarship.up.gov.in and click on Fresh Registration to access the UP Online Form 2023. This will complete the registration process. You can all check the status of your application by logging in to the official PFMS Portal website following your online registration. In addition, check to see that your application contains all of the necessary documents; The Department will reject it otherwise.
UP Scholarship 2023 Details
|Scholarship Name||UP Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship 2023|
|Started by||UP Government|
|Purpose||Fees Reimbursement for 9th,10th, 11th, 12 Students|
|Eligibility||Meritorious Students studying in UP or Outside UP|
|Documents Required||Marksheet, Bank Account, Caste Certificate, Institute Details|
|Total Beneficiaries||50 Lakh Students|
|UP PFMS Portal||Scholarship.up.gov.in|
Check Also:- UP Scholarship Form Status
Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration Form
Many students eager to learn more about Registration 2023 will find this table very helpful. This is to inform you that eligible students and Uttar Pradesh residents enrolled in or studying outside of the state can use the Uttar Pradesh Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Form. Utilize central records like a ledger passbook, a position declaration, and a house from your Aadhaar card. You will all be able to receive your benefits in your bank account once the registration process is completed.
UP Pre Matric Scholarship Status 2023
- You must register online to take advantage of the UP Pre Matric 2023.
- The UP Pre Matric Grant 2023 is available to 10th or 10th grade understudies.
- Second, to be eligible for this, each of you must be enrolled in a government or private Uttar Pradesh school.
- Candidates who have already registered for the must renew, and those who have not yet registered must do so again.
- The official PFMS portal for completing the UP Scholarship Online Form 2023.
Check UP Scholarship Status 2023 Online
All applicants who have registered for or renewed their UP 2023 are required to continuously check the Status. To view the UP Status 2023 online, visit and then click the “Check Status” button. Enter your Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, or Application Number to continue with the Status menu. After completing the login procedure, you will be able to view the UP Scholarship Status Online at. The will be credited to your bank account if your application has been accepted, which you can see here.
Read Also:- IGNOU Admission
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Form
- The UP Post Matric 2023 Online Form is available to students in the 11th or 12th grade.
- Applicants can either renew or create new registrations in order to qualify for the UP Scholarship.
- All procedures for the UP Post Matric Online Form 2023 can be accessed online at
- After that, you need to check the Status on the PFMS Portal to see if your application has been accepted or not.
- You will have an easier time completing the Registration if you follow the guidelines below.
Check Here:- JEECUP Application Form Online
How To Check UP Scholarship 2023 Online?
- For all interested applicants, click the scholarship.up.gov.in Registration Link provided below.
- The next step is to choose from the Fresh Registration or New Registration Menu options on the homepage.
- Select the for which you would like to sign up, such as a Pre- or Post-Matric.
- Complete and submit the UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 right now.
- Verify the information you have entered before submitting the form, including personal information, marks, the name of the school, and the names of the father and mother.
- Make a note of your application number and the login information to access the portal at any stage.
- The process for completing the UP Online Form 2023 Pre/Post Matric is now complete.
Also Read:- UP Scholarship Status
To complete the UP Scholarship 2023, each of you must transfer a few documents in JPG or PDF format. Verify that each document still has a current date before completing the registration process.
- Aadhar Card issued by Central Government.
- Domicile issued by State Government.
- Bank Account Passbook.
- Signature in PDF.
- Passport Size Photo in PDF.
- Institute Details.
- Student ID.
- Marksheet of Previous Class.
- Income Proof.
UP Scholarship 2023 FAQ’S
What is the final deadline for the Up Scholarship in 2023?
The UP Scholarship 2023 Saksham Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System closed the UP Scholarship 2023 Status, application form, and last date for the procedure on January 25, 2023.
Who can apply for the National in 2023?
NSP 2023 pre- and post-matric scholarships are open to deserving students from the SC, ST, OBC, and other reserved groups. Through the National portal login, single girl children can apply for the PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship offered by UGC.
AP Eamcet Application Form Notification