World Yoga Day 2021 -The lockdown was imposed on 25 March 2020 in India due to Kovid 19 Corona virus which ran till 31 May 2020 and then the unlocking process started in phases. After this, the lockdown started in phases again in April 2021 and now the unlock process will start from June again. During this time, all the people stayed in their homes. People have understood the importance of many things by staying at home, one of them is yoga.
World Yoga Day 2021: We know the importance of yoga while at home.
1. The first International Yoga Day was celebrated on 21 June 2015 under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji. This time too, Yoga Day will be made on 21 June 2021. The importance of yoga has increased during the lockdown and people have also understood its importance.
The theme of International Yoga Day 2020 was ‘Yoga for health – Yoga at home. The aim was that people all over the world should follow social distancing due to epidemics and lockdown and at least get out of their homes. In these circumstances, some unusual mental conditions were also reported in many parts of the world due to mental stress, anxiety and fear. But yoga has saved many lives.
2. Their physical activity was almost halted due to their being imprisoned in homes during the lockdown. In such a situation, the people who went to the gym could not go to the gym and those who used to run or walk the morning could not do it either. But during this time, they kept their body healthy by staying at home.
3. Due to Corona virus, the importance of yoga has increased even earlier than people have known that this virus weakens our lungs and reduces the oxygen level of the body. Therefore, people adopted the pranayama of yoga to keep their lungs healthy and strengthened their lungs, while also increasing the oxygen level of the body.
4. While staying at home, people also learned that we have to maintain our immunity, so they also adopted yoga-enhancing tips.
5. When people came to know that the corona virus spreads first in the nose, then in the throat and finally in the lungs, people also understood the importance of the virtue of yoga and because of this, they kept every nostalgia and throat clean. Tried possible.
World Yoga Day 2022:
6. While staying at home, you can easily do yoga by learning through any medium, while there are many difficulties in doing gym or other types of exercises and they do not have that much effect.
7. Yoga has great importance in everyone’s life today. At present, yoga is very important to deal with growing diseases. Just as medicine is necessary for a diabetic patient, in the same way yoga is very important in life.
8. Yoga is a medicine that is able to treat patients without any expense. At the same time, it keeps the body energetic, which is why yoga is being adopted by the youth on a large scale, except for gyms and aerobics.
9. Not only body but mental health is also obtained from yoga. It keeps the mind-brain calm by relieving stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia, etc.
10. Yoga has proved to be very beneficial in diabetes patients, high and low blood pressure and heart yoga. In the corona period, these patients need to be very careful. Therefore, the importance of yoga has increased.
11. While staying at home, many people were worried about their belly fat and many people had problems with increasing their weight but they kept themselves fit by adopting yoga at home.
12. Demand for yoga gurus has increased in lockdown. People are taking tips from yoga gurus over the phone, online and through WhatsApp to relieve stress, enhance the immunity system, remove body pens at work from home, and lose weight.
13. People are reducing stress by meditating with Bhujangasana, Mercatasana, Bhramari Pranayama, inauguration and deep breathing, while people are keeping themselves fit by learning some special yoga asanas or Surya Namaskars.
14. In a lockdown, many people have survived the corona virus by practicing themselves every day at home, mentally and physically. There are many studies that have proved that yoga is important for physical and mental health.
15. Yoga has become a part of the routine of many people in lockdown and during this time the prevalence of yoga has increased. Yoga has got a new dimension during this period. Doctors have also advised people to do yoga. (World Yoga Day 2021)
International Yoga Day
Yoga is an ancient ascetic practice originated in India that combines physical, mental and spiritual pursuits to achieve harmony of the body and mind. There is numerous benefits of practicing yoga regularly and so United Nations General Assembly in December 2014 decided to celebrated International Day of Yoga.
International Day of Yoga is celebrated world wide on 21st June since 2015 following declaration of 21st June as International Yoga Day by United Nations General Assembly in December, 2014. The idea of International Day of Yoga was first proposed by Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi during his speech at United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) on 27th September 2014.
International Day of Yoga 2022 | Yoga Day 2022
International Yoga Day 2022 will be celebrated on 21 June 2022 with the theme ‘Yoga for Humanity’ across the world with great enthusiasm. As the pandemic COVID-19 continued this year also, yoga is helping people to stay energetic and have strong immune system.
International Yoga Day 2022 Theme
‘Yoga for Humanity’ is chosen theme for International Yoga Day 2022. The theme is focusing on the numerous benefits of yoga. Recognizing the importance of yoga, this year yoga day theme focus on how yoga helps to cure Covid-19 and how it will help the achieving holistic health of every individual.