Affordable Rental Housing Scheme- Under the Atma Nirbhar Bharat goal, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a new program. The Affordable Rental Housing Scheme is being launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs for extremely poor individuals, significantly enhancing the quality of life for Indian migrants and the poor.
We will discuss the specifics of the new program that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched in this article. As part of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, this program will also be available to the urban population. You will learn all about the scheme’s specifics in this article, including the eligibility requirements and education requirements, as well as the straightforward application process.
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2023
Migrants and low-income urban dwellers will benefit from the Affordable Rental Housing program. Under the public-private partnership model or by public agencies, the existing government-funded vacant houses in cities will be converted into the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme as part of this plan. This is a program backed by the government. Affordable rental housing complexes on vacant land will be constructed, operated, and maintained as part of this plan.
This plan, according to the concerned authorities, will aid in the construction of at least 40 houses with basic infrastructure amenities. The homes will have up to 60 square meters of space for a double bedroom and 30 square meters for a single bedroom. There will be a living room, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, and bed in these homes. This will be fixed by entertainers and local authorities, and they can operate for at least 25 years.
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of Scheme||Affordable Rental Housing Scheme|
|Announced By||Mr Narendra Modi|
|Start Date of Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Beneficiary||Poor People Of India|
Also read- 10 Simple Remedies for Shravan Amavasya
Affordable Rental Housing Complexes Launch
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has launch affordable rental housing complexes, a subprogramme of the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana, to provide urban migrants and the poor with dignify housing close to work. This plan will be implement in two models by the government. In order to convert ARHCS through public/private partnerships or public agencies, the government will use existing government-funded vacant houses built under the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission and Rajiv Awas Yojana under Model 1.
Public and private entities will construct, operate, and maintain affordable rental housing complexes on their own vacant land in model 2. In accordance with model 1, 5478 vacant government-funded homes have been converted into ARHC to provide migrants and the poor with access to dignified, affordable rental housing close to their workplaces. There will be an additional 7483 units built by the government all over the country. A proposal to construct 78885 brand-new units has been approved under model 2 of the scheme.
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme Deduction Extended Till 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launch a program to provide affordable rental housing to migrant workers. The central government has taken the initiative to provide Affordable Rental Housing Scheme to everyone by 2023. The government has made some announcements in the union budget for the years 2021 and 22 with the intention of promoting affordable rental housing programs. The government has allow affordable housing for migrant workers to be exempt from tax.
- By 2023, the 1.5 lakh deduction for the payment of interest on affordable rental housing will also be extend.
- A tax exemption for rental housing projects was also announce in the budget speech.
- The government will also announce some new tax breaks for projects that build affordable rental housing.
- Presently traveler laborers will actually want to get reasonable investment properties.
- Under the prime minister’s initiative to provide housing for all by 2023, this program was launch.
Also Look- 5 big Teej-festivals and festivals
Implementation Procedure Of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
A fund establish by the National Housing Bank will provide funding for the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme initiative. The Housing Finance Companies will receive financial assistance from this with a balance of approximately 10,000 crores. These organizations will be taking individual lodging credits so they can give lodging offices in unambiguous rustic and metropolitan region of the country. Because the Affordable Renting Housing scheme is a centrally sponsor program that was launched by the concern authorities of the Government of India to help all of the urban population, including migrants who are finding it really hard to get proper housing facilities in this coronavirus pandemic, the Reserve Bank of India allocates the affordable housing fund. Additionally, this is a project of Atma Nirbhar Bharat.
Beneficiaries Under ARHCs Scheme
The recipients of the reasonable leasing lodging plan are:-
- EWS or LIG categories
- LIG households are defined as families having an annual income between Rs. 3,00,001 (Rupees Three Lakh One) up to Rs. 6,00,000
- Urban migrates or poor people living in urban areas
- The scheme will also include-
- Street vendors
- Rickshaw pullers and other basic service providers
- It will also include industrial workers and migraine working in
- Market or trade association
- Educational and health institution
- Hospitality sector
- Long-term tourists visit
- Or any other vulnerable categories.
Objective Of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
The following are the scheme’s goals:
- assisting the Prime Minister’s vision for the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan by providing affordable rental housing for urban migrants and the poor, achieving the goal of housing for all, providing the poor with civic amenities they need, creating a positive environment for all of the poor, generating investment leverage, assisting the workforce, and building homes on vacant land
Background Of ARHCs Scheme
The Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission and the Rajiv Awas Yojana began in 2005 and continue to operate until 2014. The objective was to provide ownership-base pucca houses to the slum dwellers. Various individuals got benefit from the plan. A total of 13.83 lakh homes were construct, with approximately 12.24 million complete to date. The remaining houses have not yet been construct by the relevant authorities, and approximately 1.08 million of the homes that were part of the schemes remain unoccupied. A significant amount of this undeveloped land remains unoccupied. To make use of the vacant land that can be found in a variety of parts of the country, this program of affordable rental homes has been launched.
Also visit- Durga Saptashati Third Chapter
24 States/union Territories To Sign Pact
24 of India’s 36 states are prepare to sign agreements with the central government to implement a program for affordable rental housing. Within the next month, the agreements with the States Affordable Rental Housing Scheme will be singe by the central government. The rundown of these 24 States is as per the following:-
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Daman and Diu
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme Process Flow
- Inventory of vacant houses
- City wise fixation of affordable rent
- Issuance of RFP
- Proposal submission
- Technical/financial evaluation
- Approval/selection of concessionaire
- SLAC/SLSMC approval
- Site handover to concessionaire
- Commencement of work
- Issuance of Eol
- Application submission
- Technical evaluation
- DPR submission
- SLSMC/CSMC approval
- Statutory approvals
- Commencement of work
Also visit- Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023
Duration Of Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
The Affordable Rental Housing Scheme program’s duration is as follows:
- The projects will be consider and funded until March 2022, when the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana mission ends.
- Projects that are approve under the scheme will continue for the next 18 months in order to make use of the funds.
How To Apply Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2023 Online?
- The official ARHCs Scheme website is the first stop for both public and private entities wishing to register.
- The Online Registration option is now available in the menu bar of the ARHCs’ official website arhc.mohua.gov.in
- After that, select the option, read through it, and then enter the necessary information, such as the following: Name of Enterprises/Business Type of Organization/Business Register Address Postal Code Name of Owner/Applicant as printed on Aadhaar Card Mobile No Email Id After that, enter the verification code and click the submit button.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First things first, you need to visit the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme.
- On the home page, you need to click the login button.
- After entering your user ID, password, and captcha code, click the submit button.
- If you follow this procedure, you can log in to the portal.
We have provide you with all pertinent information regarding the affordable rental housing program in this article. You can resolve your issue by calling the helpline or sending an email if you continue to experience difficulties. The email address and helpline number are as follows:
- Helpline Number- 011-23063266, 23063285, 8130653741
- Email Id- [email protected]
Related post :-
CPC 100+ AdSense High CPC Keywords 2022 List