Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Hospital List 2023 : The department in question is the Odisha Government’s Department of Health and Family Welfare. Due to the yojana, the applicant does not have to pay for hospital care. The plan will benefit around 70 lakh families in the state. As a result, the Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has garnered around 1300 crore in overall funding. This makes it a significant state project.
A comprehensive health effort worth 9,164 billion rupees has been launched by the Odisha government. The Health Kalyan Yojana in Odisha will offer 5 lakhs of health coverage per family and 7 lakhs for women. The yojana will apply to all 208 private and government hospitals that have been empaneled.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Hospital List 2023
Physical and emotional well-being are both necessary for good health. Happiness comes from good health. It indicates that there is no illness present. Indians spend a significant proportion of their money on medical expenses in order to live a healthy life. Since they labor in difficult circumstances, rural populations are the most impacted.Minor injuries, malaria, typhoid, fever, diarrhea, Dysentery, tuberculosis, and cancer heat stroke are some of the frequent illnesses they suffer from. In both urban and rural settings, accidents are quite common. It might take a long time and be costly. To cover the lengthy treatment, many individuals are forced to borrow money.
Shri Naveen Patnaik, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha, has repeatedly stressed the importance of every life! He has always had a goal of providing high-quality health care to everyone in the state, particularly the economically disadvantaged people. The BIJU Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a significant advance in this direction. With particular emphasis on the health protection of vulnerable families and women, the program was developed by the Odisha government to provide universal health coverage
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Hospital List 2023 Overview
|Scheme||BIJU Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched By||Odisha State Government|
|Launch Date||26 January 2018|
|Program of||Health & Family Welfare Dept.|
|Beneficiaries||Universal Health Care covers all the people of Odisha|
|Toll Free Number||104|
Check Here –Karnataka Ration Card List 2023
What Is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana?
- Regardless of income, status, or residence, the Odisha government will cover the full cost of all health services provided to all patients under the BSKY Scheme.
- For more than 96.5 lakh economically vulnerable families in Odisha, the state government will cover the cost of health care provided in private hospitals. Once the first 5 lakh is used up, this translates to Rs. 5 lakh per household in annual health care coverage, with an extra Rs. 5 lakh for female members of the family.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Objective
The Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana was launched in order to provide universal health care coverage to all Odisha residents, with particular attention on those who are struggling financially.
The Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana primarily aims to benefit economically weaker groups of people by providing healthcare facilities. This program offers Health Insurance coverage of up to Rs 500000 to residents of Odisha in order to provide them with prompt treatment. Citizens of Odisha can now rest assured that in the event of any sickness, they will no longer have to worry about financial concerns thanks to Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan.
Eligibility Criteria Under BSKY and Identification of Beneficiaries :
- The BIJU SWASTHYA KALYAN YOJANA provides cashless health care to all residents of Odisha. From sub-center to district headquarters, they may use the health care services provided by all state government health care institutions. The Odissey government will cover the full cost of these services.
- After the exhaustion of the initial 5lakhat empanelled private hospitals within a d, BSKY Smart Health Card/National Food Security Act (NFSA)/State Food Security Scheme (SFSS) cardholders may avail cashless health coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per year per family and additional Rs. 5 Lakh for women members of the family.
- The names of the family members, their ages, genders, demographic data, Aadhar card numbers, and relationship with the head of the household are all included on the BSKY Smart Health Card.
Read More –Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Benefits:
All medical costs, including medications, tests, dialysis cancer treatment, and OT/I are borne by the state government. C. is a popular first name in the United States. Blood bank services, in-patient admission, and other U services For all individuals, in all government health institutions, including the Government Medical College Hospital.
Cashless IPD and Day Care Treatment are available at the empanelled hospitals for families who have BSKY Smart Card/NFSA card/SFSS card, as well as other treatments for which the hospital is empaneled.
The government of Odisha’s Biju Swasthya Yojana is a wonderful health care program. The BSKY Method ensures that the scheme’s beneficial aspects reach those in need without causing any problems. In the event of medical emergencies, low-income households are the most vulnerable. They don’t have the money or resources to get the care they need. To get loans, they must race from pillar to post or wait in lengthy queues in government hospitals. That has a negative impact on their income
Look Here CSC Digital Save Portal Login 2023
The following is a list of the documents require to participate in the BSK Yojana.
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card
- BPL card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- Income/Salary certificate
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria in order to join the program.
- The state government’s free healthcare service is available to everyone in Odisha, including those living beyond the DHH (District of Headquarter Hospital).
- The service is available to applicants regardless of their income.
- The male head of the household and the female head of the household both get annual health coverage for Rs 5,00,000 and Rs 7,00,000.
- Since the program is intend for residents of the state, applicants must be from Odisha.
- The AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) Card is awarded to holders.
- The program is open to holders of the BKKY and RSBY cards.
- a person who lives below the poverty line
- In rural regions, incomes must not exceed Rs 5 lakh per year, whereas in urban regions, they must not exceed Rs 6 lakh.
Also Check- Krishak Bandhu Status 2023
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Health Card Yojana (BSKY)
Those who have been authorized for the program will be issued a health card. The BSKY Health Card, an important document, must be presented when applying for free health care. The health card application process and the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana registration process are identical. The health card will have all of the personal information about the owner. It is not necessary to keep a health card. If the applicant satisfies the eligibility requirements, they may be eligible to receive government–funded health care in Odisha.
Facilities Provided Under BSKY
Under the two-component of the BSKY 2023, the authority provides yearly health insurance and cashless treatment to applicants who live in the state. For candidates who enroll in the BSKY 2023, the authority provides the following additional services:
- Free health facilities to all the individuals up to District Headquarter Hospital Level
- No charge will be taken for the medicines,
- Complete Diagnose of the problem,
- Free Dialysis,
- Chemotherapy for Cancer Patient,
- Facility for Operation Theater,
- Health cover (As mention in the article above)
How To Request A Billing Procedure
Credit only treatment is accessible to all DHH level recipients, so candidates don’t need to stress over paying for medical clinic therapy. Receipt of bills is nothing new because hospitals are already funded by the government. At Empanel Private Clinic, the hospital operator now pays the insurance company directly for the damage.
The applicant is responsible for verifying an exhaustive list of BSKY-affiliated hospitals. BSKY Program Committee hospitals provide free medical care to beneficiaries. Only hospitals that are fully covered by the BKSY 2023 program will provide agencies with cashless treatment.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Hospital List 2023 FAQ’S
How do I check my BSKY beneficiary list?
Card related information can be accessed from the web-portal “ bsky.odisha.gov.in “ or from Mo Seva Kendra service point.
What are the facilities for BSKY card?
All health services are free of cost, including free drugs, free diagnostics, free dialysis, free cancer chemotherapy, free OT, free I.C.U., free in-patient admission etc., in all government health institutions up to district headquarters hospital level, for all persons.
What is the salary of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana?
Its full name is Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Through this, you will be provided with health care facilities and health insurance. In this scheme, you can easily apply online mode. Through this scheme, you will be provided 5 lakh rupees per family per year in the form of financial assistance.
UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2023