E-shram Card-The portal known as e-Shram was launched by the Indian Ministry of Labor and Employment to assist workers in unorganized industries. This e-Shram portal’s goal is to compile statistics and track all information regarding unorganized sector workers and employees.
Using the data that has been collected, new policies, plans, and job opportunities for workers and laborers in the unorganized sector will be created. Information regarding the E Shram Card 2023 will be provided in the following article or at eshram.gov.in. The information about E Shram Card Registration 2023 can be found at the article’s conclusion as a step-by-step guide. Additionally, you should check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 after completing your registration.
E-shram Card 2023
The Indian government has launched a Yojana to provide unorganized sector workers with unique pensions. To get specific advantages, an internet based e-shram card should be applied for and pursued through the e-shram gateway. Indian citizens are the only ones eligible to apply for this scheme.
Candidates need not pay an application fee to finish the E Shram Card Registration 2023 for this scheme. All you need to do to update the information on your UAN card is pay Rs 20. You can use net banking, a credit or debit card, or both, to pay the fees online. Income taxpayers are unable to submit an online application for the Eshram Card2023
E-shram Card 2023 Details
|Yojana||E Shram Card 2023|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Started in year||2021|
|Purpose||Provide pension to workers in unorganized sector|
|Benefit||Pension after 60 years age|
|Pension Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Ways For E Shram Card Apply||Online|
|Documents required for E Shram Card Registration 2023||Aadhar card, PAN Card etc|
Also Visit- PM kisan Registration ekyc 2023
The Service of Work and Business is one of the most seasoned and significant Services of the Public authority of India. The Ministry’s primary responsibility is to develop and coordinate vocational skill training and employment services, as well as to protect and safeguard the interests of workers in general and those from poor, disadvantaged, and disadvantageous sections of society, in particular. This includes creating a healthy work environment for increased production and productivity.
Along with the process of liberalization, the government is also focusing on welfare promotion and providing social security to the workforce, both in organized and unorganized sectors. The enactment and implementation of various labor laws, which regulate the terms and conditions of service and employment of workers, is intended to accomplish these goals. Because labor is on the concurrent list under the Indian Constitution, the State Governments are also able to pass laws.
E Shram Card 2023 Apply Online
A Yojana has been launched by the Indian government to provide pensions to unorganized sector workers with unique securities. To receive certain benefits, an online e-shram card must be applied for and signed up for through the e-shram portal. This yojana can only be applied for by Indian citizens. To complete the Eshram Card 2023 for this scheme, candidates do not need to pay an application fee. You simply need to pay Rs 20 to refresh the subtleties on your UAN card. You can pay the fees online using net banking, a debit or credit card, or both. The pay citizen can not Make a difference Online For Eshram Card.
Eligibility For E-shram Card Registration 2023
You must meet the Eligibility for E-Shram Card Registration 2023 requirements in order to register at the e-shram portal.
- You can apply if you are between the ages of 16 and 59.
- The people who pay annual duty can’t make a difference.
- You can only apply if you work in the informal sector.
- Eshram Card 2023 isn’t accessible to individuals from Representatives State Protection Company and Workers Fortunate Asset Association.
Benefits Of E Shram Card 2023
The benefits of the Benefits of Eshram Card 2023 include the following:
- Financial support for the Social Security Program This program will lead to the creation of more employment opportunities for domestic workers, street vendors, and laborers.
- 38 million unorganized sector workers will have access to a database based on Aadhar. Work groups will be formed for the employees.
- The enlisted laborers will get a 12-digit record that is legitimate all through India.
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment will be in charge of running this website.
- All widow women will receive Rs 1500 in financial assistance in accordance with the terms of this card.
- If they have this card, students will be able to participate in government programs.
E Shram Card Download PDF 2023
By following the specific steps, registered laborers can Eshram Card 2023 Download PDF.
- Open either the official website or the direct download link.
- The home page will appear.
- Select the option for already registered, click Update Profile, and enter your Aadhar-linked mobile number.
- Enter the OTP that was sent immediately to download the E Shram Card PDF 2023 after entering the captcha code.
Also look- Manav Sampada Registration 2023
E- shram Card Payment Status 2023
The Portal makes it possible to look into the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023.
- Open either the Portal’s primary website at eshram.gov.in or the direct link.
- The main page will appear. After navigating to the login portal, enter the application number and password, click the “Submit” button, and then wait for the subsequent page to open.
- On the screen, you’ll see the specifics of your Eshram Card Payment Status 2023.
- Check to see if your E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 is finished.
Stakeholders Of E Shram Card 2023 Yojana
Stakeholders are those who have access to the E Shram Card Registration 2023 Portal. It consists of the following parts:
- Ministry of labor and employment
- National informatics center
- State or UT Government
- Private sector partner
- Line Ministries
- Unorganized workers
- Department of Post
How To Apply E-shram Card 2023 Online?
- The official website, www.eshram.gov.in, can be accessed by clicking here.
- On the homepage, select the register option and enter the contact information linked to the Aadhar Card.
- Enter the human test code manually.
- Select NO for both the EPFO and ESIC choices.
- Select the option to send an OTP.
- Finish the OTP.
- Enter your Aadhar number here.
- After carefully reading the terms and conditions, mark the appropriate box and submit it.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to the mobile number linked to your Aadhar account.
- Describe yourself in detail.
- Fill out your address.
- Complete the necessary educational requirements.
- Complete the extra data mentioned.
- Verify each and every detail before submitting.
- The E-shram card will be produced.
Also Check- Nrega Nic In Job Card List Search Number
Documents for Apply Online E-Shram Card
Before registering for Eshram.gov.in or Eshram Card 2023 Apply Online, keep your information close at hand.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Birth Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- IFSC code
- Recent Electricity bill
- Passport size photograph.
E Shram Card Registration Helpline Number
Thus, through this article, we have given you information about this scheme, if you are facing any kind of problem, then you can solve your problem through e-labor portal helpline number or email. which is like this:
- हेल्पलाईन नंबर- 14434
- Address- Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011, India
- Phone number: 011-23389928
- Email ID: [email protected]
Eshram Card 2023 FAQ’S
To make an online application for the E-Sharp Card, what documents are required?
For the E shram Card 2023 Online Application, candidates must have a valid Aadhaar card, a mobile phone number associated with that card, and information about their bank account.
How old must you be to apply for the Eshram Card in 2023?
The Eshram Card Registration 2023 is open to candidates between the ages of 16 and 59. (Including both ages)