Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme – The notification for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 has been released by the Karnataka State Government. The online applications are now available on the dce.karnataka.gov.in portal. The application for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme in 2023 will be submitted online.
After passing their 12th grade and being included on the merit list, applicants can apply for the scheme both online and offline to continue their higher education. The Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023 eligibility, goals, application, and other information you might need before applying are listed below in this article. To learn more about the dce.karnataka.gov.in Free Laptop Yojana 2023, read the entire post.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
Officials from the Karnataka government have initiated the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 for candidates who intend to pursue higher education. The Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana 2023 is open to students who have successfully complete their 12th grade. For all candidates who want to move toward digital education, this is a fantastic opportunity. Education is the most important tool for success in every field in the digital age. All education-related services are now being offered online.
Therefore, candidates can submit their applications for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 both online and offline through a platform provided by the Karnataka Government. Only candidates from reserve categories are eligible to participate in the DCE.karnataka.gov.in Free Laptop Yojana 2023. Students from Scheduled Castes, Schedule Tribes, and Other Backward Classes will be encouraged to study under the plan. To put this plan into action, the government of Karnataka will spend more than 300 billion rupees.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Details
|Name||Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme|
|Launch By||State Government|
|Objective||To Promote Better Education & livelihood|
Also Visit- PM kisan Registration ekyc 2023
The Department of Collegiate Education, which was established in 1960, aims to make high-quality higher education accessible to students from all social classes. this Division. The Department strives to make high-quality higher education accessible to the most underprivileged classes, women, and rural populations with the holistic development of students at its core.
Features of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
In the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023, numerous incentives will be provide to students of the SC/ST class who have pass the 12th-grade test. This plan is open to understudies who have passed their 12th grade test with flying colors and taken affirmation in additional advance education classes. This Free Laptop Program was initially establish with the primary goal of providing encouragement to all understudies belonging to the SC/ST class.
- Simply praiseworthy students, never-ending occupants of Karnataka state, are able to apply under Free PC Plan 2023.
- This plan allows understudies from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, or Other Backward Classes to apply.
- Only excellent students who have complete 12th grade are eligible to apply.
- The candidate’s understudy should not receive more than Rs. 2.50 lakhs.
- Students who have applier for higher education after the twelfth grade will be select as recipients following the application.
Also Check- Nrega Nic In Job Card List Search Number
Area Wise List of Colleges
We will provide you with a link to a region-by-region list of colleges that provide laptops, along with the total number of laptops. To view the list, select the Suitable Link:
The Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 is only open to a select group of students. The subject list of class students who are eligible to apply for this scheme is provide here.
- Medical studies.
- Polytechnic College.
- Postgraduate courses.
- Study in first-grade colleges.
The following guidelines must be follow by interest beneficiaries who wish to receive benefits from the Karnataka Laptop Scheme:
- Only permanent residents of Karnataka state are eligible to apply.
- Any caste or backward caste can submit an application under this scheme.
- The understudy needs to breeze through the twelfth class assessment with great imprints.
Also look- Manav Sampada Registration 2023
How To Apply Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Online?
The steps list below make up the Free Laptop Scheme 2023 application process:
- To begin, you must visit the Department of Collegiate Education’s official website dce.karnataka.gov.in
- You will then see the website’s homepage open in front of you.
- You must select the “Free Laptop Scheme” option on the website’s homepage. A new page will appear in front of you after this.
- You must select the Free Laptop Scheme Application form option on this page.
- You will then be present with the Application form. Click the Download tab to download this application form.
- Make a copy of this application form and fill it out with all of the necessary details.
- This form should be sent to the Karnataka Educational Board with the necessary documents attach.
Objective of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
The computer revolution is quickly approaching, and practically everything will be completely advance in the near future. In light of this, the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme has been launch to provide youngsters with advance education. The plan will encourage the adolescent to obtain a favorable position in the field of specialize education. Through this arrangement, the work will be finish to benefit the commendable students who can’t get progress guidance in light of their financial condition. This is yet another strategy for motivating gift students who perform well on the 12th Board Exams. Understudies will be encourage to pursue innovation-relate advance education by this Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023.
The following is a list of the documents require to apply for the Free Laptop Scheme:
- 10th and 12th mark-sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Age certificate
- Bank account information
- Residence certificate of Karnataka
- SC / ST / OBC caste certificate
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023 FAQ’S
Is the government of Karnataka providing free laptops?
Karnataka Free PC Plan was sent off by the state govt. of Karnataka to give laptops to all students who did well in their 12th grade exams. In addition, a number of higher education fields, including engineering, medicine, and others, were finalized for the distribution of laptops to students.
Who is eligible for the government laptop scheme?
Students from any private institutions of higher education. Understudies of any administration certificate and postgraduate schools besides of Government Capital and FATA. Students who have been given a laptop as part of a program run by the federal or provincial governments. Students from AJK and Indian Occupied Kashmir, but not foreign nationals.
In Karnataka, how do I apply for a free laptop?
On your device, first, go to the Free Yojana's official website at dce.karnataka.gov.in. After that, select the laptop scheme from the homepage. To obtain the application form, click the link. The application for the Karnataka Free PC Scheme 2023 can now be downloaded.
Related post :-
CSC Digital Seva Portal Login 2023
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Apply Online Login