Krishak Bandhu Status- One of the many government programs run by the Government of Bengal, Krishak Bandhu provides benefits to the state’s farmers. For the cultivation of rabi and kharif crops, this program provides farmers with two installments of amounts ranging from 4,000 to 10,000 rupees. You can check your Krishak Bandhu status by going to krishakbandhu.net/ if you are one of the thousands of farmers who have signed up for this program to get the benefits.
Under the Krishak Bandhu Yojana, farmers who have land that is at least one acre in size receive 10,000 rupees in two installments each year; the first installment is received when Kharif and Rabi crops are being cultivated. Farmers with less than one acre of land receive a minimum of 4,000 in two installments. Through the Direct Benefits Transfer, thousands of farmers have recently received their second installments directly into their bank accounts. If you haven’t received yours yet, you can check your Krishak Bandhu status online by going to the official portal.
Krishak Bandhu Status 2023
In January 2019, the Department of Agriculture of the Government of West Bengal launched the Krishak Bandhu Scheme. Since then, more than 90 million farmers have signed up to take advantage of the benefits. This Krishak Bandhu Yojana benefits farmers through the Direct Benefits Transfer, a West Bengal government initiative to provide financial assistance to farmers cultivating rabi and kharif crops.
Farmers should be aware that the Aadhar Card Number is the credential needed to check the Krishak Bandhu Status. A link to check the status is also provided below, inside the table. Just those ranchers are going to the Portion whose application structure is acknowledged, as of late, a couple of months huge number of ranchers has selected to profit the advantages of this plan, in the event that you are one of them, who enrolled to benefit the advantages you need to visit your closest CSC to know your application status.
Krishak Bandhu Status 2023 Details
|Department||Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal|
|Benefits||₹4,000/- to ₹10,000/-|
|Krishak Bandhu Status Check Link||Click Here|
Also Visit- PM kisan Registration ekyc 2023
Krishak Bandhu Registration
Farmers who own land for framing can register to take advantage of this program. If you want to receive up to 10,000 rupees per year in financial assistance for cultivating rabi and kharif crops, you will need to visit the office of the Assistant Director of Agriculture for Krishak Bandhu Registration if you are eligible and have all of the necessary documents. To apply online and take advantage of the benefits, you can visit the closest CSC.
Also Check- Nrega Nic In Job Card List Search Number
WB Krishak Bandhu List 2023 Release
Beneficiaries who are enrolled in this program can conduct the Krishak Bandhu Status Check. Financial assistance from the government will be available to farmers whose names will appear on the WB Krishak Bandhu List in 2023. Online access to the WB Krishak Bandhu List 2023 is available. In the wake of downloading the Krishak Bandhu recipient Rundown, a rancher can do the WB Krishak Bandhu Status Check and find his name in the WB Krishak Bandhu Rundown 2023.
New List of Krishak Bandhu Scheme New
The applicants have already been informed that a new Krishak Bandhu Status Prakalpa list has been released. The list must be reviewed by those who have previously applied for the scheme. Because applicants were unaware whether they had been selected, this list is of assistance to them.
The Farmers can now rest assured that they will benefit from the scheme after reviewing the list. The same method is used to check the status of the application to check the beneficiary list. You will be able to see the amount of money in your bank account if your application is approved. You won’t be able to check the list from a PDF file.
The Objective Of WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
The West Bengal Agriculture Department launch the Krishak Bandhu Status Scheme in January 2019. This program was launch with the intention of providing financial assistance to all eligible farmers in the state. Farmers had previously receive Rs 5,000 in credit. Presently the public authority multiply this sum and an amount of Rs 10000 is currently credits to the recipients of the WB Krishak Bandhu plot. The following are the goals of the WB Krishak Bandhu scheme:
- All West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme beneficiaries will receive a sum of Rs 10,000 from the state government of West Bengal. This sum will be credit in two equal Rs 5000 installments.
- The payments will be made in time for the Rabi and Kharif seasons, respectively.
- The government will provide life insurance to all participants in this program in addition to the financial assistance. The farmer’s family will receive social security as a result of this.
- Additionally, the crops will receive crop insurance from the government. Farmers will receive insurance in the event that the crop is destroy by natural disasters.
- Beneficiaries will receive a death benefit in addition to the aforementioned benefits. The beneficiary’s family will receive Rs 2,000,000 if any beneficiary between the ages of 18 and 60 passes away.
Also look- Manav Sampada Registration 2023
WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023
The West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List for the year 2023 has been made available on the program’s official website. Farmers who are eligible for this program can now conduct the WB Krishak Bandhu Status Check by going to the official website. A farmer will learn whether their WB Krishak Bandhu Application Form has been accepter after reviewing the Krishak Bandhu Status 2023. This article provides additional information on how to check the WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023.
Krishak Bandhu Transaction Status
The “Transaction Status” column can be found when searching for Krishak Bandhu Status Payment Status using the EPIC number. Here, you can find any of the following statuses:
|Sl No||Status||What Does it Mean|
|1||ADA Uploaded||All OK|
|2||DDA Approved||All OK|
|3||DDA Revert||Not OK|
|4||Account Valid||All OK|
|5||Account Invalid||Not OK|
|6||Transaction Successful||All OK & Payment Credited|
|7||Transaction Failed||Not OK|
How To Check Krishak Bandhu Status 2023 Online?
To check Krishak Bandhu Status online, follow the steps –
- Go to the official website of the Krishak Bandhu which is www.krishakbandhu.net
- After that, open the link which says.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open where the following screen will be visible.
- Enter your “Voter ID Card Number” in the indicated place:
- After that, click on the box beside “I’m Not a robot”.
- Then, click on the “Search” button.
- Your Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary Status will be displayed in front of your screen.
How To See Krishak Bandhu Status By Voter ID Card?
You must follow the step-by-step guide that can be found below in order to determine Krishak Bandhu’s installment status. To determine your registration status, you must visit the CSC or the office of the Assistant Director of Agriculture if you do not find any records.
- Go to the official Krishak Bandhu Status website at krishakbandhu.net
- On the Krishak Bandhu Scheme’s official website, a “” option will appear in front of you;
- click on it to be redirect to a different webpage.
- Post tapping on the previously mention choice, you will track down a possibility for the Krishak Bandhu Status, tap on it.
- To check the status of your installment, you must now enter the number on your current voter ID card and click the Search button.
Krishak Bandhu Required Documents For Registration
The following are the required documents for Krishak Bandhu Status registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Land Paper
- Age Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Related post :-
PM kisan Registration ekyc 2023