Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023 : MJPJAY Hospital List, Yadi in Marathi, and benefits are available on the Maharashtra Health Card Status, Eligibility, MJPJAY. The Maharashtra state government has stepped in to assist the people in the health sector.
Because there are so many illnesses that require treatment nowadays. Several individuals, however, may benefit from the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023. In addition, the health sector, which has been offered by the concerned agency, may be available to those candidates whose names appear on this list.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023
The Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Scheme, which is run by the Maharashtra government, was previously known as Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana. The government has established a healthcare coverage yojana as a result of this initiative. So now, go to the department’s Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023 to check it out. This plan includes a number of hospitals and medical schools.
In the state, there are various insurance options. Nonetheless, in order to take advantage of a health plan, that individual must pay a fee. The state government, however, has compensated the premium for health coverage provided to the beneficiaries in Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023. In addition, according to a study conducted in 2015, this concept is valid for approximately 35 districts in Maharashtra.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Details
|Name of Article||Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023 Card, Hosipital list district wise|
|Name of Scheme||Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana|
|Launched by||State Government of Maharashtra|
|Category of Article||List/ Card/ Hospital List|
|Benefits||To provide health coverage|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Maharashtra|
Visit Here- Karnataka Ration Card List 2023
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2023
So, if you want to find out more about the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Card 2023, simply click the online link provided by the department. In addition, there has 492 Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Hospital 2023 available on the list. These are available in various districts such as Akola, Amravati, Washim, Buldhana, Yavatmal, Beed, Aurangabad, Jalna, Hingoli, Latur, Nanded, Mumbai, Osmanabad, Parbhani, Mumbai Sub, Raigad, Palghar, Ratnagiri, Thane, Sindhdurg, Chandrapur, Bhandara, Nagpur, Gondia, Gadchiroli, Ahmednagar, Wardha, Jalgaon, Dhule ,Nashik, Nandurbar, Pune, Kolhapur, Satata, Sangli, Solapur.
We also discussed the disease, which is on the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023, since it is also covered. The applicants will then be able to determine which illness is covered under this plan. On the official webpage, there is also a list of hospitals. Only online means have been used to register the product.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Feature
- The department will provide financial coverage of Rs 1.5 Lakhs per year for medical treatment, according to this plan.
- Moreover, for the policy’s beneficiaries to receive treatment, they don’t have to pay any money. As a result, this strategy is referred to as a cashless strategy.
- Moreover, the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Aarogya Scheme has placed a responsibility on the Maharashtra government to pay health insurance premiums.
- Although this policy provides lots of benefits. But the main benefit has that policyholders can attend 1 medical camp free of cost per year.
- With the effect of the policy of floater, however, both the contributors and a family will benefit from the insurance coverage.
- It does not specify any time frame for patients to be on the waiting list for pre-existing illnesses in the scheme.
Read More- TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2023,
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Benefits
- The beneficiaries get the most value out of this since they may get treatment for a variety of illnesses.
- Because the department also shared the list of diseases which has covered in the health policy.
- Moreover, since this has a cashless policy incorporated in the plan, people don’t have to pay any fees.
- There has financial coverage given to the beneficiaries against 971 surgical and therapeutic procedures given by the authority.
- Moreover, there has been covered given by the department for near about 30 identified categories which there have 121 types also including follow-up procedures.
- There is, however, a list of hospitals and medical colleges provided under the scheme policy.
- The people on the list are able to receive treatment at the hospitals listed.
MJPJAY Card List 2023
- In the reserved process for MJPJAY coverage, there are approximately 132 governments that have provided input.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra, according to the state of Maharashtra’s scheme.
- Then, the applicant must have an annual income that comes under Rs 1 Lakh for the scheme.
- Additionally, farmers from Maharashtra’s troubled areas may sign up for an insurance plan if they belong to a distressed area of the agricultural sector.
- Furthermore, this program provides health coverage to a beneficiary‘s family member.
Also Check- E Aadhar Card Download Online
How To Check Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana is a great initiative by the Maharashtra government to provide health insurance to the economically weaker sections of the society. The scheme covers a wide range of medical treatments and procedures and has helped numerous individuals and families in the state. If you are wondering how to check if you or your loved ones are eligible for the scheme, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we’ll guide you through the process of checking the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana list for 2023. We‘ll cover everything from the eligibility criteria to the documents required and the steps involved in checking the list. So, whether you’re a beneficiary looking to renew your coverage or someone who wants to enroll for the first time, this blog post has all the information you need.
Now, using the official portal, go through the procedure of downloading Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023.
- Candidates must visit the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana @jeevandayee.gov.in website to apply.
- You must log in using your registration information on the homepage.
- After that, go through the latest update section.
- Search for the Yojana List given by the department. Click on the link.
- Finally, a pdf file with details is provided. As a result, you may download it to verify the provided names.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023 FAQ’S
Who is eligible for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana?
Individual applicants must have an annual income of less than Rs. 1 lakh.
What are the benefits of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana?
The scheme covers the cost of the medications, surgeries, treatment, diagnostics, and consultations.
How can I register my PMJAY scheme online?
Visit the official government website for PMJAY scheme. You will find Am I Eligible tab, simply click on it. Submit your mobile number, CAPTCHA code, and click on Generate OTP button. Now enter your State and your name, ration card number, household number, or mobile number.
UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme 2023