UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana – As you all know, in today’s era the methods of imparting education have become modern. Online education has been provide to the students even during the Corona period. In such a situation, there are many students who could not get online education due to non-availability of tablet or smartphone. Keeping this in mind, UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana has been launch by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, free tablets and smartphones will be provide to the students of the state.
All those students who are financially weak will be given the benefit of this scheme. Through this article you will be provided all the important information relate to free tablet smartphone Yojana. You will be able to be aware of the process of applying under this scheme and you will be made aware of other information relate to this scheme.
UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023
On August 19, 2021, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Yogi Adityanath has announce the launch of UP Tablet Yojana during his address to the assembly. Through this scheme, smartphones and tablets will be provide to the youth of the state. About 1 crore youth will be benefit through this scheme. A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government to run this scheme. Students studying in graduation, post graduation, technical and diploma will be able to get the benefit of UP Free Tablet Smartphone Scheme.
Under this scheme, digital access will also be provide to the youth for free. Students will be able to get education through these tablets and smartphones. In the coming time, students will also find it easier to find jobs through these smartphones and tablets. Apart from this, the UP government has also announce to give allowance to the youth for appearing in competitive exams.
UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme 2023|
|who start||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Students studying in graduation, polarization, technical and diploma|
|number of beneficiaries||1 crore|
|Objective||Providing Free Tablets and Smartphones|
|Budget||3000 crore rupees|
Also Visit- PM kisan Registration ekyc 2023
More Than 5 Lakh Tablets Will Be Distribute By The UP Government
As you all know, the Uttar Pradesh government runs a free tablet and smartphone scheme to connect education with technology. Till March 31, 2022, 1231983 devices have been supplier by the government. Instructions have been provide by the government to supply the remaining 538017 tablets and smartphones in 2 months. Bids for 25 lakh tablets and 35 lakh smartphones have also been publish on the Gem portal. Selected institutions were aske to distribute 7.20 lakh tablets and 10.50 lakh smartphones in 90 days. But till March 31, 2022 only 1231983 devices have been supplier.
In this regard, it has been decide by the government that the supply of 538017 devices will be resume after March 31, 2022 to those students who are studying in the final year of the course or whose course duration is less than 1 year. This supply will be done within 60 days. A separate provision has also been made for this scheme for the financial year 2022-23. To maintain the continuity of this scheme, as per the provision of gem portal, the target and contract quantity will also be increase by 25%.
2 Crore Smartphones And Tablets Will Be Distribute In 5 Years
Recently, a budget of Rs 6 crore has been announce for the year 2022-23 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath. This budget is higher than the previous budget. In the budget, separate provisions have been made by the government for various schemes. Provisions have also been made in the budget especially for the field of education.
The UP Free Tablet and Smartphone scheme was launch last year by the Uttar Pradesh government. Smartphones/tablets have been distribute to many students under this scheme. The government has announce to give 2 crore Smartphone/tablet to the eligible students in Uttar Pradesh in the coming 5 years while announcing the budget. This scheme will prove effective in making the future of the students of the state bright. Apart from this, the students of the state will be able to get better education through the operation of this scheme.
Objective Of UP Free Tablet Smartphone Scheme 2023
The main objective of UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana is to provide free tablets and smartphones to the students of the state. Students will be able to get education from the tablet/smartphone receive through this scheme. Apart from this, this tablet/smartphone will also help the students to find jobs in the coming times. Digital access will also be provide by the government under this scheme. Now students don’t need to think about their financial status to buy tablet or smartphone. Because the tablet and smartphone will be provide by the Uttar Pradesh government for free through the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme. Students will also be able to become strong and self-reliant.
Also Check- Nrega Nic In Job Card List Search Number
First Phase Of Tablet And Smartphone Distribution
On 25 December 2021, on the occasion of the birthday of Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, 1 lakh youth will be provide free mobiles and tablets by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji. This mobile and tablet will be provide under UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana. Tablets and smartphones will be distribute through Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Stadium. A large number of students from each district of the state will also participate in the program of distribution. This scheme was start with the aim of technically upgrading the youth of the state. It was announce by the Chief Minister to give one crore free mobiles and tablets through this scheme.
In the first phase, 60000 mobiles and 40000 tablets will be distribute by the Chief Minister on 25 December 2021 through this scheme. In the first phase of this scheme, priority will be given to the students of final year MBBS, MD, BTech, MTech, PhD, Skill Development etc.
Launch Of Digishakti Portal To Provide Yojana Benefits
DG Shakti Portal has been launch by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the management of UP Free Tablet Smartphone Scheme. The data of the students will be fed by the universities through this portal. After which the benefit of the scheme will be given to the students. In the first lot, a total of 2.5 lakh tablets and 5 lakh smartphones will be provide under the scheme. This distribution will start from the second week of December. Students do not need to register anywhere to get the benefits of the scheme. The college will give the data of the students to the university. This data will be fed by the universities on the portal. After which the students will get the benefit of the scheme.
Benefit Of UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana Will Be Extend To 1 crore beneficiaries
The Uttar Pradesh government has announce to give 1 crore free smartphones and tablets to the youth of the state. These tablets/smartphones will be provide to students undergoing graduation, post graduation, polytechnic, medical education, paramedical and skill development mission training. It will cost Rs 3000 crore to provide tablets and smartphones. For the implementation of UP Tablet Yojana, a committee head by the District Magistrate will be form by the government in every district. There will be 6 members in this committee. This committee will prepare a list of identify educational institutions. Smartphones or tablets will be purchase through the Gem portal.
The Gem Portal has been designate as the nodal agency for the implementation of the scheme. This scheme has been start keeping in mind that in today’s time various types of examinations and studies are being done online and the facility of tablets and smartphones is not available with different classes of students. This scheme has been launch with the aim of providing tablet and smartphone facilities to all the needy citizens.
Also look- Manav Sampada Registration 2023
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana Benefits And Features
- The UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone Scheme has been launch on 19 August 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Yogi Adityanath.
- Through this scheme, smartphones and tablets will be provide to the youth of the state.
- About 1 crore youth will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government for the operation of this scheme.
- Students studying in graduation, post graduation, technical and diploma will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Free digital access will also be provide to the youth under this scheme.
- Students will be able to get education from tablets and smartphones receive under this scheme.
- In the coming time, it will be easier for students to find jobs through these smartphones and tablets.
Eligibility For UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana
- The student must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Student must be pursuing graduation, post graduation technical or diploma.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be ₹ 200000 or less.
- Student must be studying in private or government school.
Also Visit-Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023 Download
How To Apply UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana 2023 Online?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme Apply Online.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information aske in the application form like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After this you have to click on the option of Submit.
- In this way you will be able to apply under UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana.
Eligibility And Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- mark sheet
- income certificate
- bank account details
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
- proof of age
Instructions For Students
- Students do not need to register anywhere to get the benefit of UP Smartphone Tablet Yojana.
- No login ID will be create for the students in the entire process of providing tablets and smartphones.
- If students are aske to deposit any kind of amount to get the benefits of this scheme
- then the information about this should be report by the students.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, students will have to provide their student enrollment data to the respective colleges and universities, which will be upload on the portal.
- After the data is upload and verify, students can get information about the status of their tablet or smartphone.
- If there is any discrepancy in the data, then students can inform the nodal officer of their college.
Also Check-TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2023
UP Free Smartphone Tablet Yojana Login Process
- To sign in under this scheme, you must first visit the official website
- Now the user has to select his type from the following.
- Additional Chief Secretary – IID
- Department (Technical Education Department/Higher Education Department/Medical Education Department/Vocational Education
- district administration
- College/Institution/University Campus/Training Center/District Audiogic Commissioner
- User ID, Password and Captcha Code have to be enter.
- You have to click on the option of Sign In.
- Now the Dashboard will open in front of you.
- After this, the process of operating the software will be display in front of you.
- If you have forgotten the password, then in this case you will have to click on the Forgot Password link and enter your type and User Id
- in the relevant fields. After which an OTP will come on your Mobile Number or Email Id. You will have to enter this OTP in the OTP box
- after which you can reset your password.
E Aadhar Card Download Online PDF
Karnataka Ration Card List 2023